Knives

The UK can't even have plastic knives. Now is the time to remember the age old art of Flint knapping. Are they going to take rocks from you next brittcucks?

Attached: IMG_20180310_185916.jpg (1440x2560, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3HQl3zympk
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah.

any old brit can make a knife in his shed with nothing more than scrap steel and an angle grinder

>QUICK BEING A BLOCK
>BIN THAT ROCK

Not without a shed licence m8

>angle grinder
try a file

>British military mowing down hordes of rebellious brits wielding flint-tipped arrows and spears
You'll never act until its too late.

Do people actually believe this?

kek

Why not just carry a brick and smash some heads?

What's with all the identical Brit bashing threads?

Do you not know how to use the catalog?

Like half of all Brit-bashing is by that retard whose obsessed with the long-dead meme of British Israelism. The rest are 100% burgers who like to use the opportunity of raped girls to rail against us and make us feel like shit under the guise of "helping raise awareness", bullshit as we know.

>2018: in a desperate bid to eliminate rocks as weapons in the UK, the entire island sinks into the ocean after all of the rocks were removed to protect the citizens from themselves

they know it's 4am here and the only britanons awake are drugged up psychos like us

No, it's true OP, you've got a fair point, the art of Flint Knapping may well be very useful come the "Post Cleansing Phase"..I must look into it more, cheers.

Attached: 1509736727819.jpg (800x1130, 158K)

I think in Japan a check means wrong and a circle means correct. It's the opposite in the US. How confusing...

Attached: 1496818737301.jpg (184x184, 10K)

Goddamn Japs..;-)

Stone knives are quite sharp and useful. You don't even really need a completed knife to fuck somebody up, just a sharp stone flake. If you're good at making these and you have a good core, you can make lots of disposable and sharp blades. You can make more reliable blades out of hard bones and flat river rocks, but they are vastly inferior in terms of sharpness and they take a lot more effort to polish down. Glass is a viable alternative to flint although recycled glass (usually the bottom of a bottle) tends not to be large enough for anything bigger than an arrow head or a tiny pocket knife. Besides, it never hurts to have a hobby.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3HQl3zympk

Here's an American making ad hoc stone tools to butcher a deer. It's not actually hard to do and the edges are pretty good. A finished knife would probably be a lot bigger, a more useful shape, and easier to handle, so there's really no shame in it. It's not as insulting of a proposition as it might sound to an urbanite.

No, I mean, do people actually believe we're not allowed plastic knives? Or knives in general?

Underrated post

I took a few semesters of Japanese language and the professors did this. They also write top to bottom, right to left. The books are read backwards. Everything's opposite.

You should feel bad you stupid cuck.

>The UK can't even have plastic knives
I experienced exactly the same thing in Asda. Fortunately the
youngster who was with me was 21 and had ID to prove it.

The same supermarket refused to sell a small tub of icecream to an 11
year old child because the tub contained a plastic spoon - which came
under the heading "cutlery" and so was age-restricted. The tubs with
wooden or plastic spatulas were considered OK.

The person on the till stated that it was clearly completely bonkers,
but they are watched via CCTV, and selling an item flagged by the till
as age-restricted to someone so obviously underage would mean instant
dismissal.

For what?

>Are they going to take rocks from you next brittcucks?
Why not? They take everything else. All you Brits, don't forget to pay your breathing tax.

Attached: 1520731717388.jpg (478x1024, 98K)

Do you know what mate, I've been all over this bloody fucked up World, and Japan is one of the few places I'd actually bother getting a passport to go visit these days, so n1..

Attached: 1519313117857s.jpg (125x117, 2K)

All of there stones were thrown century's ago.

Being a weak faggot that lets pakis trample all over you.

I have all of those things in my house. You take these pics out of context and paste them everywhere.

Oi.... gonna need to see your scrap steel license, mate.

What's Southeast Asia like? Seems more interesting.

Would you really be surprised if they cracked down on it? New taxes, proof of identification, background checks, some kind of knife or scrap metal registry? Anything to bully dissenters that little bit more, and give the police an extra reason to harass them.

These things can be avoided by using material no one is tracking and processing it yourself. If it's even a little bit annoying to get a hold of knives, especially for really mundane uses like in the kitchen, there will be a strong pressure to produce or buy black market knives the authorities can't track. Your government is fucking autistic, I've seen what they do to collect TV licenses even from people who don't own a TV.

I don't think plastic knives are banned, but it's not really unthinkable that something similar would happen.

I've never let Pakis trample all over me. I'm not weak either. I'm from the Welsh Valleys, I could probably beat the living daylights out of you.

Make your own knives cucks

They already lost snowballs

>BAN ASSAULT METAL UTENSILS
>BAN ASSAULT ROCKS
>BAN ASSAULT WOOD
>BAN MATCHES
>BAN BASEBALL BATS
>BAN FRYING PANS
>BAN NON-ROUND TABLES
>BAN CORK OPENERS
>BAN REALLY HARD ICE
>BAN AGGRESSIVE SNOWBALLS
>BAN ASSAULT FISTS
>BAN ERECT PENISES
Soon

Attached: DF69A56E-D0FC-4003-B452-BC834CDCB043.gif (690x472, 1.01M)

>Brits are making their own arrowheads to protect themselves

This shit just writes itself at this point lel

Yeh was cool mate, been to Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia, Vietnam, all back in the day, was all good really...

Nobody's making arrowheads. Can't you read?

>could probably beat the living daylights out of you
Look an internet tough bong. You are better off channeling that energy toward something bong approved. Like crochet or tap dancing. Best not to think aggressive thoughts or you might get arrested for it. oh and don't forget to renew your tv license

Fag....

huehue

I've made a few very nice knives out of bone with my dremel tool. Very sharp. Won't set off a metal detector. Just make sure if you do this you wear a dust mask or you'll be coughing up globs of jello a few hours later.

Attached: 338453-cool-wallpaper-skull.jpg (1920x1200, 165K)

SEETHING

Attached: IMG_6631.jpg (575x586, 44K)

I don't pay my tv license. Just tell the poofter to fuck off at the door, or better yet ignore him.
You're the one acting tough calling me a pussy and projecting all this shit onto me. I've had to do shite your fat arse wouldn't even think of, living in your McMansion ivory tower, and you're acting like a lil tough guy. Faggot. You wouldn't last a fucking day over here.

I fink you'll be needin' ta pay your accusation fee for that one, guv'na....

Attached: guv'na.jpg (1280x991, 166K)

The shit has happened in Germany, Sweden, and the UK actually makes me believe that we do live in a computer simulation.

No one can be so self destructive and stupid to stand by and allow that shit to happen.

I don't mean to shit on the shit parade, but we've got plenty of issues on the homefront here, countryman. I mean, it's not as bad as the UK, but it's still not as good as it could be.

Demographically you're completely fucked.

>Welsh
Oh nooooo the manlet might bite our ankles if we don't run!!!

Attached: IMG_6699.png (2055x2363, 455K)

This

Are metal knives banned yet? What do you cut a steak with?

Forks?
Spoons?
Metal sporks when?

They dont do anything you retard, you stick your head outta the window and tell mr tv licence to fuck himself off or you'll do it for him.
Simple stuff if you have nads.

I guess life would be hard when you live in the Islamic caliphate....

We still have a Bill of Rights, at this point the most important bit being the 2nd amendment. We can deal with the demographic problem if it comes to that. I actually feel a bit sorry for how badly your govt treats you. They don't trust you with SHIT.

You really should organize and hang some jahooties, though. What they do in places like Rotherham is really fucked up.

>or better yet ignore him.

This.

If they don't have your details they can't do shit.

Over 6ft. You wouldnt be runnign that greasy mouth over here.
>We can deal with the demographic problem
You tried with Trump, and that's not working. You already consider Mexicans and Arabs white.

Wales is 1.5% Muslim and 96% white.

Okay Wow that just show you what globalism is taking away the weapons disarming the population. Then when the dictators come in they will turn all the citizenry into slaves to build whatever the dictators want and whenever they want.

>over 6ft
Now I know you are full of shit.

And when he gets a warrant to get in your flat?

Attached: IMG_6702.jpg (863x859, 107K)

Don't be a cock bin that rock!

THE UK IS SHAMEFULLY KEKED

6ft is like average in most European countries. It's not a bragging point, lanklets have it rough.

Pic or bullshit

A pic of what? If it's stats, you can search them yourself.

>over 6 foot
>welsh
Even if your are you still have to go through everyday of your life knowing your ancestors shagged sheep

Attached: IMG_6703.jpg (630x370, 71K)

It does not work like that. They have to apply to the courts for a warrant and can only do that if they can prove your identity and live at that address and even then there are a million one ways around it.

Pic of you standing next to something for size reference. With your best war face on of course. I want to see what I'm dealing with.

>Memefags
>Making demands

>Electing Trump is the same as executing problem actors
Not quite, bong.

>can make sharp objects from bones, as well

time to ban skellingtons

I'm not showing a pic of myself or my surroundings on this website whatsoever. You can take my word for it, or not. I don't care. I'm just astonished that 6ft shocks you.

Come on (OP) at least they are safe

Attached: Somebody-is-doing-the-raping-knifing-shooting.jpg (944x1756, 344K)

Attached: IMG_6559.jpg (500x667, 67K)

HAHAHA UK AND IT'S HILARIOUS REGULATIONS!!!

>Mows down children with machine gun

Attached: Brize_of_freedom.png (1200x800, 442K)

Sorry without proper evidence I am forced to believe you are a leprechaun

>dollar signs
This is America.

Which is worse: shooting children or raping children to death and putting them in kebab to feed back to their own people?

Attached: 1509833401538.png (580x580, 305K)

Wales is a fucking meme country! LMAO

US has a higher rape rate and a higher homicide rate.

How so?

No we dont

Yes you do to both.

Bone-in meat license

Neither of those are relevant to my question, bong.

Attached: 1502589162255.jpg (236x295, 14K)

>YURUP IS BURNING!!!
No, that's America, fatso.

Hmm, don't be too quick too diss Wales bro, the fucking Anglos never managed to fully conquer the place..

Yes you do.

I guess you win. Higher rape/murder rates sure don't beat some bullshit Daily Caller article you read about Europe being on fire.

You mentioned rape, didn't you? More likely to be raped in America, more likely to be murdered in America too.

BIN THAT ELONGATED AFTER EIGHT

No, the cunts didn't.

Attached: rip aaron.png (657x480, 59K)

The majority of Wales is fucking great.
Where the fuck are you from?

Attached: unrustlement.jpg (540x735, 142K)

Don't be a sap, bin that scrap.

Spot on, man it's not for nothing that Cyrmu Am Byth

>wales is a meme country
t. CSA
at least wales is a real country

Probably some American swamp that is 40% Mexican and 20% black.

Yes the UK is so much safer than the US.

Attached: UK-#1-Acid.png (536x791, 489K)

Acid attacks are almost exclusive to London, that's why it's a "capital".

Attached: 1520731560236.jpg (1293x914, 506K)

Pretty sure it's australia :S