Buyfag Thread

I has a clock

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Leslyzerosix
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think this clock has only one state, shows the FAP time.

The time seems to be correct then

How do you guys fill in the BiJ form when repacking multiple packages into one?

ugly af. People buy this?

>as expected from country grown vegetables

I was wondering about this one the other day. Is it released?

Anyone know if this is up for preorders yet?

Just got this for 7k and am still pretty darn pleased.

Reminds me of that "country girls make do" pic

no matter what setting I change on MFC it still will not show NSFW images default. I'm I missing something or this just another feature of the new and improved MFC?

Known fuckup, go to your profile or any NSFW image and turn that shit off, then force reload.

You have to do that every time you visit the site

Post cute armpits.

Looks great, definitely going to have to pick this one up at some point.

release/preorder date still unknown according to orca toys

Do people who buy this imagining their penis being the carrot or what's the appeal of this figure?

Its hot

Why must you think always on a self insert?

Not necessarily mine but yeah

Thanks

Will this design get a scale?

Most likely

Doesn't look so good from that angle

OMG i love this one... :O

>:O

Then drop the retarded emoticons and order her?

>That broken ankle and tacky silver outfit

tfw miku got crossed into the shadow realm

CUTE
U
T
E

I'm not sure if you see the irony in this post. But I definitely do.

I'm not the guy that did the dumb emoticon. And I was referring to the fact that your green text in conjuction with their dumb emoticon made another dumb emoticon. ">:O"

Now the irony lies in the fact that you tried calling out someone that wasn't the original retard a retard thus making yourself look like a retard.

>I'm not the guy that did the dumb emoticon.
So then you're an autist.
>unironically defending emoticons
>unrionically defending text speak like "OMG"
Fuck off.

I never defended anything. I even said the person who did it was retarded. I literally just said the irony in YOUR post was the fact that you made an emoticon unintentionally. ">:O"

How fucking retarded are you?

Not him, but your argument is retarded. He was quoting an emoticon, not making a new one, he wasn't shitting on emoticons by using them. There is no "irony" on the original post.

I understand it wasn't intentional. But there was still irony in the fact that by telling someone not to use them he unintentionally used one.
There really is no argument here. I made a comment and was put in the same boat as the retard using them. Actually, why the fuck am I even arguing with retards who have no sense of humor?

In other news, pic related, just bought this.

I was living a lie, I thought idols were pure.

Yeah, you are retarded. With a retarded "sense of humor" and retarded welded tastes

I dont like that breast plate

And her testicles are spilling

Yet they had to explain to you in vivid detail what was ironic about the post. I don't know, you seem like the retard to me.

The prerequisite for a joke is it's funny. Saying "haha he made an emoticon too" isn't a joke, it's taking a jab at elitism that kept garbage like "OMG" and ":O" from being widespread. The amount of backpedaling you are doing should explain to you why what you said was dumb. I'd recommend you hide the posts you made, the replies you got, and move on.

You are retardedly inferring I am the original user, as expected from a retard.

I've read enough doujins to know they're not.

I never backpedaled. I only gave you a brief lesson on irony and you sat down and took it like a good little user. Stay mad, and hide your damage control better the next time. Don't worry, this place takes practice. You'll get there.

What the fuck is this

>what was ironic about the post

There was no irony, retard. If you want to call it something then it was coincidental, not ironic.

Get your definitions straight

The bastard child of a nendo and a funko poop

So, murrica trying way too hard to be KAWAII UGUU

Minami is still a good girl inside, that's all that matters.

Why so serious, user?

please go away
please go away

Not him but here's my 2 cents.
Irony: A state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.
Quite literally, the response to the original ":O" with ">:O" is, well, ironic.

Not ironic when the > sign is the way to quote a text, and when the user wasn't DELIBERATELY trying to post an emoticon.

Quite literally, coincidental.

The irony here is that you guys derailed the thread with your retardation. Unfortunately it's not amusing.

>deliberately contrary
Keywords

Can someone post the pic of the redhead idol figure saying "fag", I lost it.

fag

What was this guy's twitter again?

:O !

Thanks.

>Item: B Box: B
>3k
Is it worth it? I've never ordered figs grade B before.

boo scheduled site maintenance on amiami

twitter.com/Leslyzerosix

At best you'll find some specs of dust and some bright spots under a blacklight, ain't nothing to worry about.

The figure itself itsn't worth it. Its known to have a messed up asymmetric face.

the vagina bones and side boob on this figure are so good, but i can't get over the hair

thanks man, i was looking for this. I'll make sure to post pictures when it gets here!

yes, people has different tastes user

why you ask?

That isn't irony, you fucking retard.

What a cutie.

Amiami is currently under maintenance. Don't bullshit me, faggot.

Is your galaxy still shining, Sup Forums?

Wrong thread, gigantic homo

At least it's moving in the right direction.

This could've actually been cute, but then they just fucked it all up. Fucked it right in the face.

Very tempting, very phallic

not for me man, i just bought it. Does it make you sad?

Minami is the purest.

>the redhead idol

Whoa, don't lump everything in with shitty Funkos.

Is she not a redhead and an idol?

If only they'd do the whole image.

Yeah no

It's que equivalent of those realistic ugly shots at Ren & Stimpy, except plastered on top of a bootleg nendo.

Reminds me a bit of these fuckers, except way horrible

I legit will buy this the moment it's out of maintenance, friend.

those are cute kuso though

more astounded that someone doesn't recognize the most-shitposted-idol outside of the containment threads.

Most likely they will? Its not like anything is stopping them

I own several idols and if you asked me their name, I'd be hard pressed to remember.

There is a halloween one and an arabian dancer one. Ari(?) and no clue... Oh, also the two brightly colored sisters(?).

That red head is maki, right?

Ah yeah, I remember one dedicated user who would constantly avatarfag as her in Sup Forums threads.

I love the detail and design of her dress, but the face kills it for me.

ignore this shitty computer mouse. it's the only one big enough for my enormous gorilla hands.

>tfw you only wanted to preorder peach beach splash to get the special yomi poster, but your credit card gets declined and your paypal payment was too slow to get the within first 20 transactions

>tfw I found an image of Maki to add to my Nazi folder collection

Maki is truly best girl.

Yeah, it's Maki. Which idol figures do you have?

I just can't personally fathom getting a figure of a girl I don't like, especially one I don't know.

>Facebook
>Razer
>Yumi
Pls go.

Fig buying is mostly aesthetic for me except for some anime I grew up with and those series usually have shit/nonexistent figs (e.g. armitage, ranma, champloo, etc.). So, buying figures is like buying art to me. I don't need the backstory if it's pleasing to the eye. Also, it helps that I can still own a nice design without realizing the character is a cunt or from a terrible series (which has happened, before).

figures when

What fucking rock have I been living under that I didn't know there was a sequel to Negima?

So why don't you buy figs from newer shows you like?

Bring it, bud.