Boruto discussion

Where were you when the anime was confirmed canon?

Other urls found in this thread:

j-books.shueisha.co.jp/_sp/pickup/boruto/
twitter.com/nishimez/status/916228846881402881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>'ttebasa
It would be funny if it only wasnt so cringe worthy.

In what way?
it's just a reference to Naruto's Dattebayo

It just makes him come across as some weird, cringe worthy kid larping as Naruto.

Tying a noose...

It was confirmed months ago and the only people that argued otherwise were shitposting.

What does that word even mean?

habeeb it.

Rashid it

This, the anime is also written by the same guys who writes the fucking manga.

Anyone who isnt retarted would know the anime adapts and expands on events that the manga hasnt/cant cover because its monthly.

It always was dumbass, it's just Sumire, Denki, and the other filler characters that aren't canon

>Filler characters that are in 20+ episodes in a row, spinoff works, and have merchandise

Come on user

>Anime arcs canon
>Anime characters not canon

Lol wtf

anyone who isnt a retard already knew anime is cannon

Nothing, it's like nanodesu or desuwa but for retards.

You know shonen are shit when their fans argue about whether the story is canon or not, rather than the quality of the story itself which, as they already know, is shit.

Reminds me of retards arguing endlessly about Marvel canon.

They're slowly teasing the anime plot plus characters recently in the last two chapters. I think they'll continue with this for two-three or so chapters until the anime hits the Chunin exam. Then I can see them introducing the anime characters.

Wouldn't American comics be even worse because they switch writers and artists like every fucking run? I can't get into that when it's basically some sort of round robin.

Fuck off faggot, shonen is great. This particular shonen isn't all that good though.

Shonen is fucking trash.
5 or maybe 10 in the long history of it are good.
The best shonen ended 10 years. It's time to kill this shit tier genre.

>this shit will never end

What's your favorite kind of manga then? If it's CGDCT then your opinion is automatically invalidated.

Hopefully the toxic cocktail of shitness that is BNHA, Boruto and Black Clover will kill the genre once and for all, or at least send shounen mangakas back to their drawing boards to create something better and more original.

>This particular shonen isn't all that good though
But it is good.

>It is that ret/a/rds fall for the even more retarded troll episode.

>the anime was confirmed canon
It was confirmed he went into a trip in the manga, and not that the anime is canon. We don't know what happened there in the manga.

Good thing we have had timelines that say the anime is canon for months now and connected to the manga.

It's not. But usually my favorites have a healthy dose of it.

le shit taste, lmao, you showed me XD

What are those? Could you post them for me?

Then you're a faggot and your opinion is automatically worthless.

So Naruto was larping his mom then 'ttebane.

j-books.shueisha.co.jp/_sp/pickup/boruto/

The anime is adapated into novels and added to the main timeline.

•Naruto manga chapter 699
“the seal of reconciliation end of the 4 great ninja war!”

•Naruto the last novel
“the moon begins to approach in an abnormal manner compromising humanity with its destruction (Extinction)!!”

•Naruto manga chapter 700
“Naruto will rule the konoha!”

•Boruto novel 1
“The New Leaves Soaring Through the Blue Sky!”

•Boruto novel 2
“A Call From the Shadows!”

•Boruto novel 3
“Those Who Illuminate the Night of Shinobi!”

•Boruto naruto the movie novel
“Boruto test Shinobi, Momoshiki attack”

•Boruto naruto next generations manga

Work supervision: Masashi Kishimoto, Mikio Ikemoto, Kotaro Odakata team

Novel: Yasushi Shiginobu

He was and you know it. Kushina was pretty much naruto with a wig, she even had the same dream of being Hokage.

SPOILER:

The vessel is Boruto's Jougan. Toneri/Hamura's spirit lives in the Jougan eye and is the key towards controlling the curse mark

Difference is that Naruto was introduced with the verbal tic first

does salad say shannaro or does she have her own word?

soooo
does that mean Naruto got cucked somewhat?

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks.

It's Boruto's retard tic, inherited from Naruto's dattebayo, which he in turn inherited from Kushina's dattebane.

Why are you still doing this? Did you learn nothing from the last thread?

Salad still says Shannaro. It and the retard smash are the only the only things she got from Sakura, it seems.

>the only the only
Fucking brain meltdown

Everyone knows the jougan comes from Hinata's mom.

His mom was built around his shitty personality, not the other way around.

Oh shut the fuck up.

Nobody cares about canon in american comics because it gets semi-reset every few years and there are unrelated limited runs.

You just treat every entry as a new take on old concepts and rate it based on how interesting it is for you

>anime canon
>but characters from there aren’t
The absolute state of shitposterfag

Anyone have a source on this image yet?

The Vessel is obviously Kawaki, let's not kid ourselves here. He's the pivot for the end of the shinobi world.

twitter.com/nishimez/status/916228846881402881

It's researched fanart

This. It'd be a perfect opportunity to introduce that edgelord.

Kawaki isn't edgy, he just looks like it.

the novels are canon then, not the anime.

I can't believe canon is such a hot topic in these threads.

Wait until he starts ranting on about his goals.

It's not like they have different content

Soap Opera discussion do not belong on Sup Forums.

>anime is cannon
talk about being a retard.

Why?
Theres no manga that gets adapted. Both anime and manga are written at the same time.

literal filler shit.

Fighting over canon is something Naruto fans have done for years. You still have people debating to this day whether characters Izumi and Kahyo are canon because they originate from novels and were never in the manga.

It has to go back to shipping.

I'm getting sick of all this cutesy bullshit. This show could air on PBS and I wouldn't be surprised.

>you will never be as pop and fresh as Magari Line

No wonder Boruto isn't slaying puss when Magari Line is around dominating these goblins

He wears sunglasses at night because when you're cool the sun shines on you 24 hours a day.

I dropped anime after sumire arc, its not the type of show I wanted it to be. Apparently the original naruto was an anomaly thats impossible to be recreated.
Manga is still fine tho.

Shikamaru is the real friend not sasque

Shino sidelined again

Are we going to see more instances of Sasuke interacting with Sarada?

>Novels cover Sumire arc and Mist arc

What's the difference?

Except this doesn't do that at all.

Literally just says he's been to that village, not that the events in the anime are canon.

There's differences in the dialogue, plus some lines added. It's like the Boruto movie vs the Boruto novel

Shino looks like a CIA operative, Sasuke looks like a girl who's boyfriend married another woman, Shikamaru has a really weird and uncharacteristic expression on his face and Sai looks like a handsome waiter; the rest look fine.

No because Sauce doesn't give a fuck about his family. How many times does have to be reiterated?

But the plot and characters are the same so it doesn't matter much.

marvel canon and dc canon aren't even that hard we got autistic people in every fandom thou

Lord Ao is Boruto's Mr. Oz (Jor El)

bolt a cute!

>marvel canon and dc canon aren't even that hard

Yes they are. DC in particular has had so many reboots and un-reboots that nobody knows what's canon anymore. Personally, I strongly approve of Rebirth bringing back most of the post-Crisis continuity, but good luck trying to work out a coherent chronology for Superman or Batman now.

Wish kakishis was animated

t. Sumire

hypercrisis user everything is canon

How strong do you think Boruto is in pic related?

Pretty strong, but not enough to fight his fate

God the OST for the Bort anime is fucking garbage.
Why do the OST keep getting fucking worse with each new "series"?

Sumire and Sarada are shit. I only like Bolt.

t. Mitsuki

Mitsuki is ugly and evil. I only like Bolt.

I'm not fan of new opening. Feels like a PBS show or family show song

Is she training to be a ninja or just a random Byakugan user

So, do you guys think it's worth making all of the black clothing very dark grey instead in order to fit the anime more closely and be able to add more detailed shading?

No
I like the way you are curreny going, Coloring-user

Damn color user that's good

not sure of what you are using but I think you should put the manga page in multiply and put a color layer underneath