Hinduism General

"Indian Paganism: The Last Living Expression of Aryan Beauty" - Savitri Devi, A Warning to the Hindus

cincinnatitemple.com/articles/HinduIndianNationalism1939.pdf

>What is Hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.
Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single concept of deity,

>A single holy text,

>A single system of morality,

>A central religious authority,

>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when light-skinned, nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India (circa 1500 BCE) from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

Attached: hanumanji-ki-new-image-pic.jpg (1600x1210, 630K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
youtube.com/watch?v=hDFMGnocvZ4
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n3/mode/1up
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/ramayana.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjy8Lm_5NjXAhXDvo8KHa1cAcsQFghMMA0&usg=AOvVaw2lqBBcB2jwkUOGaqLqzQJa
google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/mahabharata.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjZ247P5NjXAhWLtY8KHZsTAMIQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw3xZVGN2bgbJ_CZgBqvX-D1
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
youtube.com/watch?v=o5Xz97x3J2M
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/
youtu.be/BS4D95ejpl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Political significance of Hinduism
All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

Kali Yuga with regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

I dont want to see you go to hell pajeet

>Hinduism in Light of the Bible - Preached by Pastor Steven Anderson

youtube.com/watch?v=hDFMGnocvZ4

Resources

>Introduction for westerner

archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n3/mode/1up
>Bhagavad Gita

bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

>Upanishads

hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas

sacred-texts.com/hin/

>Ramayan

google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/ramayana.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjy8Lm_5NjXAhXDvo8KHa1cAcsQFghMMA0&usg=AOvVaw2lqBBcB2jwkUOGaqLqzQJa

>Mahabharata

google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/mahabharata.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjZ247P5NjXAhWLtY8KHZsTAMIQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw3xZVGN2bgbJ_CZgBqvX-D1
>Ramayan anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY

Based pastor anderson

HAR HAR MAHADEV
STOP WORSHIPING JEW.. MY FRIEND
DISCARD JEWISH DECEPTION OF HELL AND HEAVEN..
EMBRACE DEATH.. EMBRACE ETERNITY.. EMBRACE BHAGAWAN SHIVA

Attached: IMG_20180310_233824.jpg (635x635, 95K)

Attached: 9358119.jpg (302x475, 51K)

Im a vaishnavite though

>STOP WORSHIPING JEW.. MY FRIEND
we dont

>Jew-daism: The Jews Worship Themselves!

youtube.com/watch?v=o5Xz97x3J2M

Shiva worships vishu and vice versa

NOT AN ARGUMENT
YOU CANNOT ESCAPE DEATH..

You actually can just by believing on our lord jesus christ you will be granted eternal life

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

>le original sin

> (You)
>>STOP WORSHIPING JEW.. MY FRIEND
>we dont
>LITERALLY WORSHIPS THE KING OF JEWS

Attached: 1505116008379.jpg (600x495, 128K)

>falling for the sandnigger scam
Ofcourse they call you a flock of sheep.

Attached: The_Pushpak viman,viman shastra,aloneworld.jpg (1600x998, 684K)

GAY

Quit shilling your trash weeb edm

There is a supervising who lives outside all universes . Whenever he breathes out the universe come into existence. Whenever he breathes in, the universes go back inside him and stop existing

I mean super vishnu

Attached: krishna_arjuna_Mahabharata-Kurukshetra1.jpg (745x559, 75K)

Attached: 1506184299319.jpg (521x745, 32K)

Why is that fucking monkey flying?

Because he can

Attached: Lord-Hanuman-lifts-the-entire-Dronagiri-mountain-in-the-Himalayas-that-contains-sanjivani-a-powerful (1280x1024, 172K)

Puranic Hinduism is Dravidian superstition, the religion of the Vedas is lost to time.

POO

>implying the vedas were written by horse whisperes
Its still the religion of the vedas, it's just the world has debunked Anglo propaganda

So this lord is going to appear any time now? This is pretty much what happens nowdays.

grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/

2025 is when the supposed happening is

>>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
Post yfw keto fags were right and you could've prevented the mess we're in by dropping the grain jew

Hinduism provides no end of Samara.
Buddhism does.

>what is moksha

Buddha was black

Das right

While I respect the history and continuity that Hinduism represents I feel it's too foreign for anyone outside of Hindustan to truly adopt and believe.

You've gotta make a choice. Dharma, as you live it, or Moksha. Since you chose the Dharma path Moksha is forever unobtainable to you. They are so different that dharma and moksha could not be intellectually related. Dharma requires worldly thought, moksha is unworldly understanding, a state of bliss. How can the worldly thought process lead to unworldly understanding?

How can you have an eternal life and at the same time your God remain omnipotent and infinite. If something no matter how small exists separate of god than that god is not omnipotent.

>implying moksha can be attained in one way
That's why Buddhism is the pleb religion, and what makes you believe that the state of bliss is unworldly?

Because it's very definition and understanding is contextually removed from every day experiences. When we use terms like bliss and eternity we are not within the field of time and thus not within the cycle of dharma due to each being related to the physical world as compared to the spiritual side.
Here's an example: Scientifically prove bliss using real world understanding.

I somehow understand what you mean. I used to pray with my grandparents when I was 3 and go to temples with my family. All my siblings and me grew to be successful and respectful individuals. Now I'm doing the same with my kid.

I think if you ever lived with a proper Hindu it might not seem foreign to you.

Dharma is very much connected to the spiritual world, secondly you still haven't made it clear how bliss is unworldly, are you saying you cannot be blissful by performing your dharma, and an understanding that reality is constructed but participating in it is essential to the universe is quite spiritual

Where exactly does the cow shit obsession fit into Hinduism?

Ah, there you have it. You presuppose the etheral nature of consciousness. Yet you and I both know that it is not so worldly as you describe it. Bliss is a state of existence. It is the state free of suffering and free of the dharma. If you are performing your dharma then by nature you cannot be blissful. Since this is a transcendent state, it is erroneous to argue that the two can exist at the same time.

Yeah, it seems like something you need to be born into unlike the missionary religions of Buddhism, Christianity, Islam etc. I'll support you guys in any fight against Muslims though.

youtu.be/BS4D95ejpl0

Don't let the Jews trick you like they got us.

Anyways, polite disagreement about the best pursuit of Enlightenment aside, Fuck the jews.

look at this based white american.
he is respected in India.

Attached: images (3).jpg (619x238, 23K)

Attached: images (4).jpg (559x263, 22K)

Interesting, I'll have to look into this guy some more.

He lives in India now and is a full bown right wing Hindu.
Here is a photo of him getting Padma Vibhushan (more likely called Medal of Honour in west) from President of India.

Attached: images (5).jpg (313x471, 24K)

Do read Koenraad Elst as well

Attached: 28872201_1861999150558546_2676315704071815168_o.jpg (1900x1000, 213K)

What's your guy's opinion on this? Was it cringe?

Attached: justin-trudeau-on-india-visit[1].jpg (736x488, 69K)

Interesting.
Will do.

YES IT WAS, WE DONT DRESS LIKE THIS EVERYDAY. AND EVEN ON SPECIAL OCCASION, MEAN DON'T WEAR THAT HEAD SCARF.

He's inside the golden temple you're supposed to cover your head
Tbqh i didn't mind it, it was just funny to me

this triggers the curries

Attached: 1510027310721.jpg (400x600, 64K)

Not really desu its not the norm by any means and even the /r9k in India gets a qt wife

Kys poo faggots we'll come back and finish the job next time. Hail Dyeus Pater.

Attached: 8.jpg (1047x1402, 512K)

Is this considered race mixing or is it okay because they're both Aryan?

Attached: aishwarya-rai-beautiful-photo-gallery-452.jpg (1990x1440, 1015K)

>English translation
WE

Nah if you've seen indian Aryan racemixed kids you'll see how bad it turns out. Much respect for both groups but my god it's not a good combination

Hindu got some crazy cool shit, love reading about it and how broken some of the deities are. It’s like if Jojo was real and shit.

it turns out pretty gud desu

Attached: Slav+Curry.jpg (500x548, 30K)

Hah, yeah... Honestly, we can talk shit about poos all we want, but they are way better than the chinese.

Whats your opinion on south indians?
I have a north indian friend, and he tells me that south indians are called "south african indians" cuz they look like niggers.
>(((madrasi)))

I get what your saying but the Christian conception of the transcendental divinity just seems more correct to me. Outside of space an time calls Being intro creation. There's no room for animal representation or anything of that. It doesn't make sense. God is no physical, and nontemporal. It's simply incorrect to attribute such labels.

read the hindu hymn of creation and compare it to the shit that's the jewish (and that's what it is, user) creation myth.

what you're talking about isn't in the bible. It's whites rationalizing the jewish shit they for some reason choose to or have to believe.

I love Hinduism. Keep making these threads, Based Indiabro. We should all awaken our siddhis.

Attached: 579222927.jpg (589x394, 31K)

>rai
>aryan

Honestly one of the more based mixtures, I guess because they're genetically so similar

Stop getting triggered just to fit in. In golden temple you're supposed to convert your head

how does Hinduism explain this?

Attached: 1510798122111.jpg (306x536, 34K)