Raildex

Leave the "pink wind" business to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/610/1610131/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So is Touma going back to England again?

What the fuck is a pink wind?
Why does it make Touma want to punch Crowley in the name of his daughter

pussy farts

It might mean this a fucking queef or it might be a phrase describing the pumped sexual atmosphere.

Yes with Index and Othinus joining for the ride. England is probably a smelly ruin with stains everywhere right now.

>“…Such nonsense.”
Fukou da.

We need to know what it says in the raw first.

*farts*

Accel's tired of this shit.

Wow he's so fucking deep

A FUCKING VAGINAL FART EXPLOSION DESTROYED ACADEMY CITY

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Did Mugino forget her meds and laser'd Saiai's legs off?

I think Saiai is the one person she hasn't tried to outright murder among their group of friends.

I wouldn't really call them friends.

Maybe pre-NT, but right now they live together and are always seen together.

>academy city is destroyed
>hopelessness all over the city
>but then
>touma punchs the earth
>suddenly the city appears
>it was all just an illusion

isn't pink wind another term for queef?

Awaki is Chinese Electric Batman?

>no sign of the virtual-on manga

That's a pretty good outfit.

Othinus

>leave the Patriarch to me

what does her small butt smell like?

I'd like to see her wearing Kirigaoka's summer uniform.

How do I get this currency?

I think you need sell golden scenes to get the golden films.

That doesn't make sense how am I supposed to get my hand on them in the first place ?

You can get it in the crane or the pachinko. I already have 2 golden scenes.

What is this about?
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/610/1610131/

Mikoto is a Narutard.

>master at violin
>gets good grades at a prestigious school
>knows three foreign languages
>level 5
>does terrorist attacks
>fucks around in the city
>reads manga and watches anime
>goes on random adventures
>and hangs out with that boy
>all at 14

Remind me how this is possible again? She must be stopping time or something.

Thelema was a mistake.

Join coop to have a chance of getting golden scenes

That's what happens when you have a supercomputer for a brain and aren't stuck in the dark side like Accel.

She probably overclocks herself using her powers

She wishes.

Mary sue.

>hangs out with that boy
That boy is far too busy, he hasn't slept in a week.

I fucking hate Mikoto so much.

>reached NT9
>thought anons were exaggerating about the volume some time ago
>mfw

That's Kamisato

Misaki a pile of shit

Tsuchi shot an old lady.
Ladykiller

>master at violin
>gets good grades at a prestigious school
>knows three foreign languages
>level 5
All of these are part of school. Tokiwadai probably has incredibly advanced and efficient teaching methods, so it doesn't take up more time than any regular old school.
>does terrorist attacks
>fucks around in the city
>reads manga and watches anime
>goes on random adventures
As long as you don't spend an extreme amount of time on any of those, they can easily fit in the time that remains outside school.
Good one.

You just wake up and found this on your balcony
What do?

>>level 5
That's your answer

Im sure Mugino cant play the violin

Call the police and have them come pick up the weird vagrant.

How do you beat Tsuchi at OT14 ? He does 50%hp damage with his pistol, instakill with all his moves and the space is super closed.
Has anyone here beaten him yet?

Mugino is a brainlet among Level 5s

Fair enough, it seems to be a good school. But I just cant take it seriously that she isn't overworked/exhausted to some degree.

>Not Aogami outfit for Index
lame

I like mikoto but I hate how she is presented as such an amazing person. I want to see her sad about her exhaustion, and see the emotional consequences.

I want to feel like she is human.

I laughed at the "beat the shit out of Index" tutorial.

Aogami will get his own costumes, after he's added

Like many costumes, you can't get it until they make it available

People already OT14 and is waiting for battle royale yes

>still at 0 mugino usb
why is she so rare

>Mugino
>rare

They bathe together, they're friends.

mary sue

>mfw it bothers me
that lead up to that was great

What

Reminder that magic are just things that can't be explained through science yet

This. So much this. I hate how she's portrayed as the perfect human being, that's why I actually enjoyed seeing her break down in the World Rejector arc because it seemed like she was actually getting development. I hope Kamachi doesn't just forget about all that and keeps it going.

Mikoto is not portrayed as perfect at all, though. Her acting like a violent retard at Touma, her ignoring Worst's existence are all flaws

>tfw you realize Aoi is literally a better version of the Queen
>tfw the Aoi that's been there the whole book turns out to be the Queen
At least the real Aoi is still alive. Now that I'm out of non-Index Kamachi stuff might as well read Index, lord help me.

She only appears 'perfect' in her own little Sol circle. The side talents are mostly played for jokes, her power does some cool shit, but ultimately does not solve what she's trying to do apart from letting her pull some stunts without being caught.

She isn't portrayed as perfect overall, fine. She couldn't take on accelerator and she can't come to terms with her feelings.

But that is such small fruit compared to what she is perfect at. She does all this work and suffers all this mental trauma, yet she continues, somehow she can just keep going and keep working, unlike touma who is going to have to stay back a year.

When she was crying on the bridge, she was actually being human, showing how she had no idea what to do, showing a side we rarely see which is her hating herself and being afraid.

That side is hardly ever shown, its shown in Touma plenty. But in Mikoto? It's not shown enough at all.

Her mental fortitude is not realistic at all, even if she is putting up a facade and is suffering behind it we as the viewer should see the real face, and by extension some of her friends should too.

Its not explored enough at all. I want to hear about mikoto's struggles to just put on that face after suffering so much, to calmly walk to class and study while knowing 10,000 bodies lay on your hands.

Everyone who plays tough eventually crumbles, yet based on how she's described in the story so far it seems like she has no issues keeping up this facade and its not taking a toll on her.

Why can't they just be bros, Sup Forums?

Sniffing Mikoto.

This is your sex slave for the day

Its stupid for Mikoto to feel guilty about the clones. She was 5 when she was tricked. At best, you could accuse her of not checking to see what her DNA was being used for, but even that is pushing it.

To begin with, being an esper requires you to use equations and calculations in order to utilise your powers. Level 5's have been described to possess "supercomputer" level brains so it's not hard to see why Mikoto can do all these things. Hell Kakine or Accelerator could do everything Mikoto can and more

Which is why the Railgun manga exists, to expand on such things. She had a talk with 10032 after the incident and came to terms with the whole thing. Now you can argue she should be more traumatized anyway and I wouldn't disagree, but this is not that angsty of a story. I would of course welcome more insight on this subject from her part, but I'm not unsatisfied right now..

>That side is hardly ever shown, its shown in Touma plenty.
It only started showing after NT9 and for someone who's suffered for billions of years, it still seems like he's pretty fine on the outside compared to what he should actually be like but "muh thelemite" shit, so whatever.
She's shown to have plenty of struggles and flaws throughout the series and i don't know why most people here can't see her character past the "hungry for the T" bullcrap.
>and she can't come to terms with her feelings.
She has though. She's just afraid to show them.
The railgun manga can't really show her emotions like the LN's can and her development in those is focused more on her love for Touma. This is something that we've argued over in the past with how she's getting most of her development in her own spinoff and not the main story, so it's harder for people to get a good grasp on what she's about. Hopefully the new Railgun novel gives us some more detail on those things atleast.

One day would not be enough.

It's more of Touma being one of the least sane people in the world than thelemite shit. I think it was mentioned a few times leading up to the volume too, that he had a few screws loose to do what he does.

Massages, facesitting, bathcuddling, anal.

For whatever reason, people still need a reminder that level 5s are supposed to be geniuses, yet have mental issues.

She's probably not as traumatized by it as she should be because she isn't aware of how deep it went. She just saw "crazy albino kid killing copies of me and being supported by the city". She has no idea the whole thing was a ruse, that the clones have some yet to be revealed purpose, and that the crazy albino kid has gone through hell himself even before he killed clones

Alas the mind is not that simple, a genius in one field is a bumbling idiot in another.

There has yet to be a man born who has not had one deficiency in something. And even further depression follows such intelligence and stress.

Its also worth mentioning calculations are logical but not intuitive, a lot of academic fields and daily tasks require intuitive thinking as well as logical thinking.

For example, writing, philosophy, even math (new theories and applying theories).

Beyond all this, humans naturally create stress, with how much stress she has in her life from all of these combined (sisters, school, etc), she should have some problems studying at least.

And if she doesn't, and posses incredible mental fortitude, to such a degree she can waive her emotions and trauma when she needs to, it will come back to her.

Waiving emotions works, but they come back to haunt you, and eventually cause breakdowns. That's why you hear of those chinese kids who were geniuses at go, chess or math suddenly having mental health crises.

To say mikoto misaka can continue throughout her daily routine like she is without any of the mentioned issues is absurd. We should be able to see this, or atleast have it come to the attention of those around her.

The mind cannot decide what it wants to believe. She knows all the facts of it and still believes it her fault, time may heal it but that is the circumstance she is working within.

And i could argue that it's not showed as well as it should be.
In the LN version when you see his inner monologues you can tell that he's suffering. Now try doing the same in a manga/anime version. It won't really feel the same, will it? Same with Mikoto and the Railgun manga. I'm sure if it was in LN form she'd feel "more human" to the people that are complaing about it. In the Index novels it's mostly focused on her development regarding Touma, so we can't see it aswell.

Have a Tsuchi of your own and gunspam until stunned, gunspam him with Imouto, magicballspam him with Agnese. Avoid getting close if you can, unless he's stunned.
He should only regen twice or thrice and he's vulnerable while he does.

Almost every person he's fought alongside either thinks he's a paragon of good virtue, or completely batshit.

It's ok I beat him with gunspam and dodge.

Her mild reaction to Accelerator in NT3 and her normal tsun way of talking to him was probably a hint that she is aware there was more to the Sisters shitshow than she saw, but she likely is unaware of exactly what that "more" is

Kamachi doesn't really care too much about how hard it is to adapt. He didn't even tell JC Staff that Lola's name was wrong.

Maybe not best Frendas.

I would think seeing the albino kid rip one of their legs clean off and exploding another entirely would be scarring enough. Then again I wouldn't know since I haven't seen it, but again this is not a show about people recovering from PTSD so it's within my suspension of disbelief.

But that's what i mean. We've read the novels so we know what halpens inside his head. Now imagine the novel never existing and you only got to see it through a manga and anime form. You'd miss quite a bit of those emotions going inside his head and he'd feel less human.

I guess I'm missing the point then. We're not talking about the anime, are we? If secondaries miss some context, it can't helped.

Are you seriously comparing real life people with fictional artificial geniuses made with fictional means in a fictional advanced city? Just be glad it at least has an explanation that fits the lore and not just the random genius girl trope. The mental thing is a whole other issue.

Yes I am, because fiction based on the rules of reality should hold to those rules.

Is this a story about food? No, yet we see food and characters having to eat.

Enhancing characters requires supplementary interactions beyond basic ones, like them reacting to events, having sickness, gaining mental trauma, losing a friend, losing an arm, etc.

I don't like characters without depth.

Well the person that was complaining about Mikoto not feeling human enough is either a secondary or can't understand half the thing he's reading, in regards to Mikoto atleast.