The wars end

>the wars end
>the threats disappear
>the West becomes safe from destruction once again
>so we invite immigrants into our home land to attack our way of life
>so we tear down thousands of years of white male accomplishments
>so we hand the reigns over to transgender multiracial feminists

In the absence of a destructive threat, do we seek to create our own?

Attached: A67658C8-30A2-423E-9AB8-42EC9A9DC07A.jpg (480x640, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4YmMTpCc85M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut up manhattan faggot
Goku would shitstomp this niggerfaggot with his hands behind his back

There's a reason this shit doesn't happen in Eastern Europe (which is also white) or even Ireland (which is white and even English speaking) but is common in Sweden and NATO aligned countries.

We didn't create this threat, soviet spies in universities and high schools did.

>posts picture of someone thats not human
>concerned about handing reigns over to transgender multiracial feminists.
you should be way more concerned about he omnipotent being that doesn't even associate with you anymore.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4YmMTpCc85M

Can't speak to Western Europe, as I just don't care enough about their politics, but we cause our own problems here.

Think about it. What did we stand to gain from sending supplies to the UK in WW1, which is what got us involved in that war?

Why did we try to break though the Japanese "bunker policy", which is what really led them down the road to advancement. Other than a meh trade partner did it help us?

Recall that had we stayed out of WW1, WW2 would have never happened, but why after the war was over, did we not either pull out, or get some assurances that Western Europe wouldn't turn into a lefty shithole, while we defended them from the USSR? Wasn't that self flagellatory for us? Just look at Europe today. Both the right, and left hate us.

Why did we get involved in Vietnam? Wasn't that a French problem? If it was to "halt the USSR", then why didn't we demand more NATO involvement?

Continued in reply

My question addresses one of the themes from Watchmen: that facing destructive forces brings us unity.

If you haven’t noticed, were in a time of peace. Feminists and anti gun activists are among the most despised groups during times of war, down there with immigrants, faggots, and refugee lovers.

It’s war, destruction that our humanity loves. I think that’s what we’re seeing now with the attack on white men. We are the new enemy...

Why are we still in NATO now, if it was formed to stop the USSR?

Why didn't we just end Sadam in the first Gulf War?

Why are we allies with Israel, and 95% of Western Europe? What are they doing for us?

Why are we trading with China, when they show obvious hatred for us, and keeping their economy afloat?

If even a mention of tariffs on some of these nations we trade with is close to an act of war for them, then why don't we view it the same way when they do it to us?

Why are we sending out so much foreign aid?

Why are we funding the UN, when it almost always votes against us?

Why do we tolerate other world leaders speaking on our elections, when ours seldom ever mention theirs?

>Ireland
Honey, I have some very bad news for you

Why do we tolerate other nations jailing our people, but when one of theirs gets arrested here, it's an "international incident?"

Why keep bases in Europe?

Why do so many countries feel the need to comment on our alliances like they did with Israel, even though we don't question theirs? Granted, as a general rule such alliances are foolish, but what business is it of theirs?

Why are we always the first nation to volunteer when disaster strikes, and why do we almost always commit the most funds? Keep in mind, quite often this is done for nations who hate us.

Why do we patrol other nation's waters? For God's sake, we even help the Chinese patrol their waters.

Going to end it here, since I think you're starting to see what I'm getting at.

You can't clean a clean house.

Grug bash enemy grug
Grug be stronger
Grug friend turn grug enemy
Grug kill friend
No friend left
Grug friend to grug
Grug happy and make many happy friend grug

Attached: images.png (238x212, 10K)

Because Americans are retarded and autistic and cant see when theyre not wanted. Stop playing world police and sticking your nose into every fucking thing. America ruined the world

"America ruined the world"
Thanks for making my point about how we have far too many """""allies"""""

Your point is right, i never said otherwise. Everyone fucking hates you. Once America collapses into a brown mud puddle, the world will be a better place

Hey, don't destroy it any time soon - I got some business to finish there.

Suffering is the crucible of progress. One does not exist without the other.

>implying British rule was better

How so? Because you and the rest of your chink kind will be free to flood the world

lmao boy are you in for a rude awakening

Nigga if only you understood that war is good for our economy maybe you wouldnt be such a fag -comparitively the US is doing hella fine for itself and were fuckin rollin compared to the world.
Also fuck the transfools they'll just be the new edgy gays and will still selflimit and produce feeble offspring if any are made.

Attached: 2017-03-19 (1).jpg (512x365, 50K)

Because war economy yo, gotta fatten the sheep and make the lions eat and make more lions and dens

Attached: 1492742404040.jpg (444x446, 85K)

you keep using the word "we" but what really happened is the Demoncratic Demorat party did it you fucking dummy, in 1965 y2kted fucked us all real good, and swore it would never change us - then that giveaway to foreign shitstains instead of peaceful productive whites from europe opened the can of worms on our southern border and overstaying of visas also encouraged by all the flaky fem ass kissing loser demoncrats. So "we" is BULLSHIT - the traitors who loved "uncle Joe" so much and the USSR and bought the spoon fed drunken louse on the msm trip Time magazine articles proclaiming the USSR a paradise (falsely of course), we the demoncrats then too.They've been doing it longer than we've been alive.