Partially Translated Story Time - Yuru Camp △

Only now do I realize yesterday I forgot "Translated" in the subject of the last thread.

Volume 1 Volume 2 Continuing my story time of Yuru Camp, a notably special slice of life manga about camping. It's been greenlit for an anime in early Winter 2018 and it's gotten licensed by Yen Press for English release in February of the same year. Translations stop after the first in volume 2, but as far as I know the series isn't dropped, that's just how far Siber Owl has gotten.

This is a really good manga though. Like I said last time, if you're into atmospheric joints you're gonna love this. No yuri if that upsets you, but I'm sure it won't stop those of you with goggles. I'm dumping a volume a day until volume 4.

If you are REALLY curious about what something on a page says -- ask me! I know a decent amount of Japanese and can translate a little for ya. Alright, let's get started.

Music: youtube.com/watch?v=TbjwJ7GFgnE

I'll need a bit of prep time to make sure everything's copacetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!RRlRQRaJ!p2MTnj9RsEaaRhVkJzSkyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DDL for these raw volumes: mega.nz/#F!RRlRQRaJ!p2MTnj9RsEaaRhVkJzSkyQ

now give me a moment to make sure everything's together!

Aaand we're off.

The thing of this volume is trying to get Rin to agree to go Christmas camping. She's very stubborn, but they want to get her to go along with a group at least then.

Bump

goodness, there's really no one else around today ;_;

The third volume is uploading regardless

Bumpin

Bumpity

volume 3's up