Dude wacky faces lmao

No, Kaiji is better

just kidding m8
still alive

The anime was a mistake

>2 guys
I don't like that

Best girl.

>loli washizu will never throw tiles at you and choke you until you die so she can chop off your friend's arm
why even live?

I don't even know this show and I'm instinctively drawn to black jet-raven glowing red eye women
Someone fill me in.

>loli washizu
excellent taste

Shit, my legs feel wobbly

Knees weak, arms are heavy.

Anons didnt kid when they say the finale was a letdown but then in the manga they kinda continue it with another gamble, I guess its kinda hard to conclude the show and I dont think they want to go with teasing the audience with the tower gamberu.

whats the name of this anime broskie

Tobaku Haouden Zero

Are you serious?

Ten : The Nice Guy On The Path Of Tenhou

>broskie
What do you think?

local vampire not so tough after being ronned

best tsundere

Is Harada a tsundere?

which one

>Watch the anime
>Even though it was a weak 4/10 I decided to give it a chance
>After where the anime lefts it becomes pure garbage

Just let it go and move on, user. The entire premise got ruined by the author's lack of understanding in gambling's flow and psychology added to a weak plot.

It's a shame that other good gambling manga outside FKMT works never get scanlated.

Top right > bottom left > top left > * > bottom right

There is a major lack of fellatio pics for an anime with lips such as these.

maybe towards the game itself, he definitely played weaker in the very beginning for no good reason
>lookie I keikakud a stupid kid, wait two of them, wait where the fuck are all my points TEEEEEENNNN

Is Liar Game good? I keep hearing mixed opinions but most people say it's better than kekgurui.

Shit taste

What are you referring to?

Liar Game is great most of the time until the last arc/ending which are horrible, but if you just read the vols 1-15 it's much better than Kekgurui and even on par with FKMT stuff in some aspects

Mary. Only marry Mary.

The first part is better but after a while the gambles become exactly the same as kakegurui.

>broski
Isn't that Chad Thundercock lingo?

just the last one, the chairs and contraband games were masterpieces
the infection one was pretty good too

to everything before this. Poor Soga

;_;

It's ok after him morally failing his solo mission Ginsan will fail his too and they will have a nice grand comeback rising from the ashes king's return arc. Oh but the publishing magazine fucking died before that and we got Kaiji n years earlier.