Why are you still watching TV rips instead of waiting for superior BD version?

Why are you still watching TV rips instead of waiting for superior BD version?
I guess you don't care for anime all that much.

>not watching anime you care for twice

Cute rat

I can only watch a series when it's airing. If I try to watch more than two or three episodes in a row, I almost always end up dropping it. It just feels like a seasonal thing, no point once the season is over.

Most seasonal shows are only worth watching alongside Sup Forums threads.

No difference, Chika is just as ugly in the BD version.

True

I archive the BD releases

The clover looks shitty in the TV version and the left ear looks unfinished, but the BD version actually looks less detailed in some parts (look at the mouth and the bow).

Wow her face is closer up and slightly more detailed, what a revolutionary fix. Glad I waited for the BDs.

Watch 90% of season from TV source. Rematch worthy shows from BD source. Buy BDs for gems.

it looks worse

No it doesn't, Chika.

If the anime is good I will rewatch it, if I rewatch it I will use the BDs.

Fansubbing is dead so when the BDs are released, subbed versions of them sometimes never come out.

Whats up with the lips?

It's rare for people to watch TV rips nowadays though. It's all web rips.

Lips are not allowed

I don't give a shit about Aqours.

i dont even watch the anime, but the only improvement they made was on the clover on the hair, the face in the BD is too wide and the proportions of the face are still fucked

But I do.

Yay, now you can see her ugly mug twice as well!

Why would I wait for BD version. When i can zoom in myself?

>download Crunchyroll subtitles with youtube-dl
>torrent bd raws
>mkvmerge

It looks like practically a different shot. This isn't just some retouching, it's like a redraw. Why do they even bother unless it's to fix blatant errors and QUALITY?

If it's good enough to wait for BDs I'll just watch it again.

What anime had the most BD fixes?

Huh, this makes me wonder if I watched TV or BD. I think I have 2 Bake downloads. Guess I'll check later.
So now I not only have to be paranoid about getting decent subs and encodes, but also which version. Thanks Japan.

rabu raibu sunshine is shit and second season is even more shit, why bother watching it at all

imagine being this cute, the entire world would change from your smile

did you watch the latest episode? there was literally nothing going on, it's like watching umaru. Now compare that to the original LL season, or even season 2. It's a world apart.

So you're just a hagfag?

I hate this meme of giving out unfinished doodles on TV and putting out the actual thing on BDs like If you're showing me a crap product on TV chances are I won't bother buying the BDs.

Image watching something with slice of life elements having nothing going on.

nice argument there m8, you sure told me, how can I ever recover?

You can watch both, Mr. Tard.

I'm pretty certain I'm not noticing the differences on the few shows I rewatch.

I'm going to rewatch Haganai in the near future, at least I know the light beams will dissappear.

The one you posted. Only about half of them were really improvements tho

Why have them in the first place?

Because I don't want to wait 6 months for a series to be released on BD.

TV was broadcast and could be watched by anyone. Unless you bought your BD's, you're a filthy pirate contributing to the demise of the medium you adore.

It's practically never worth it to wait for the BD release. Those shows are only worth talking about as soon as possible with a fandom still interested in it. Afterwards, nobody cares, simply because the shows themselves are quite boring by themselves.

Most Sup Forums threads are shit these days.

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide

That is true as well.
The community on Sup Forums isn't really original or fun that often.

Someone give me leads to the JoJo part 4 hd

1/2

2/2

where does one find these online, my dude

>BD removes lipstick