>Letting other people influence your opinion on media
brainlets

No Kemono Friends is AOTY

Riko is cute

maybe if you are a pedo

AOTY is obviously Houseki No Kuni

>Kemono Friends
Garbage

Remember to report this spammer false flagger.

MiAfags seem to know that their anime is mediocre so they feel the need to be creating a thread every minute to try to convince us (and themselves) otherwise.

It's kinda sad.

This

>edgy pedo manga
>edgy pedo anime
waoty

Fuck off already.

>being this easy to influence
>by fucking Sup Forums of all places
Sasuga

>waoty
?

>pedo

Wonderfullest anime of the year

FUCK OF FALSEFLAGGING SHITPOSTER
OP isn't even MiAfag but shitposter

Just report the thread you chucklefucks

I personally think a good portion of the type of posting in OP is false-flagging, but if people are so weak-willed that they can't separate a show's quality from those of its online fans and detractors, they truly deserve to lose the good things they've enjoyed.

Kill yourself, OP

>OP replying to this own thread to pretend its working

Cool gif

Sage

1. Made in Abyss
2. Maidragon
3. Kemono Friends

We'll see if anything can top it in fall. How's the new Kino? Haven't watched it yet.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Made in Abyss. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the manga most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Riko’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Made in Abyss truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Riko’s existential catchphrase “cut my arm off pls” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Kojima’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

This. MiA and MiAfags are reddit cancer.

Samefagging in your everyday flase flag thread uh? When will you get permabaned scum?
boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/P7n3uP5l4V-XoMM3gA7Tzw/

We R&M now?

I was just looking for shitposting material. If you are interested in tweening please go ahead and shitpost about your flash cartoon though.

>Tfw too dumb for MiA

It's not even AOTS