Britbongs Too Dumb to handle the world?

This was an article in the Times of London...

Are the British actually too retarded to understand the central themes in high-school level literature?

I thought the British were supposedly great writers? Has their intellect degenerated so far?

Attached: DXpkAmKWsAAm5Kc.jpg large.jpg (679x381, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And The Sun. lol

Wtf is going on over there?

Attached: britishlevelsmarts.png (657x442, 52K)

Um... Isn't that true though? If I recall correctly the monster has human feelings but everyone avoids him, so he goes on a supreme gentleman style incel rampage.

Attached: cuntdoodle.jpg (441x455, 62K)

Nice digits

he didn't do anything wrong though

Hmm another Brit bashing thread.

But Dr. Frankenstein was always the villain in "Frankenstein", not his monster.

My feminist professor claimed Frankenstein was proof of the male desire to find a way to kill all women after finding a way to reproduce without females.

So they actually understood the story. What's the problem oh wait... It's another american being butthurt about the mutt meme so he takes his anger out on Britain.

He demanded a wife, the monster-wife immediately re-died by suicide, and so the monster killed Dr Frankenstein's whole family, and eventually they have an epic mope-battle at the North Pole. The monster was super intelligent, super strong, almost un killable. But hideous looking, and quick to rip people's heads off, cause accidents that kill innocent people, kills children, etc.. I think it was an allegory for the scientific revolution/scientific or materialistic world view. Abandoning God for science is a great idea, until science kills everything you love.. The monster was essentially pissed that he was made to be alive. Yeah, just like the the supreme gentleman and all those like him.

Attached: 1520182129495.gif (283x230, 2.53M)

If men could both reproduce and enjoy ourselves without women, then women would be bred like dogs to be obedient and kind.

That's the most basic reading of the text. I'm surprised a newspaper would print this. A good portion of the story is told from the monster's perspective and it's about how he is mistreated, lonely, and abused. The monster tries to get revenge on his creator.

>My feminist professor claimed Frankenstein was proof of the male desire to find a way to kill all women after finding a way to reproduce without females.
but did you hit her after she said that?

Attached: 1483666442871.png (483x368, 260K)

Daily reminder Frankenstein's monster did nothing wrong.

Attached: 59db986b6a9f4.image.jpg (649x450, 67K)

I almost asked her why the female author would promote gendercide of women but I was the only person in the class at that time with a chance at getting an A so I went along with it. Why risk ruining my GPA for a required class outside of my major?

I almost asked her why the female author would promote gendercide of women
and not just any chick writer btw, her mother was Mary Wollstonecraft, who was essentially the godmother of Feminism and the Suffragette movement. HOWEVER! Mary Shelley never met her as she died in childbirth and that in itself may have had an impact on Shelley growing up to be a debt ridden roastie drama magnet. then again maybe having a suffragette would've made her hate women enough for them to be consumed by a science experiment in a book.

Attached: 1459645354866.jpg (960x540, 66K)

I think the monster wife wasn’t even complete, Frankenstein(the scientist) got cold feet and was afraid to create a race of monsters, so he distoryed the body while it was halfway built.

>tfw you will never dance Puttin on the Ritz with a monster you yourself created

Lol if you think the tabloid writers have ever read the novel

And this isn’t anything new.

That the monster was mistreated*

That's not completely incorrect though, and do we really need 10 bongbashing threads made by mutts at once? Pick one and stick to one, unlike your ancestors and race.

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

I guess the stupid part is how these journalists or students or whatever can't see paradox. Yeah, the monster got fucked with, but that doesn't excuse killing people for revenge. In their minds, you're either 100% good or 100% evil. Hence the attraction to children's sci fi and fantasy. I bet when they see Darth Vader dying, they can't understand Luke wanting to help him. They'd rather Luke scream "death to facism" and spit on him while hitting him with a bike lock

>Pick one and stick to one, unlike your ancestors and race.

SAVAGE