Animegataris

LNs? No thank you.

>And this is our daughters club room.

Miko's archetype makes my penis hard.

Remember when Konosuba became a classic anime?

Ojousama best girl! I wish I was Sebas!

Konosuba doesn't have Kami in its name though.

>LN writing sucks, just give me the animated fanservice and fights
She's perfect.

.Truly a fine exemplar.

Remember when LIFE ON THE PLANET became a classic anime?

Sebas best boy! I wish I was Ojousama!

It was a great four episode OVA series.

Good post

Sebas is cool, probably a crazy anime enthusiast too since he need to service his ojousama.

They need meta episode of them discussing use of archetypical cardboard characters and generic school settings in anime.

I wander what anime does Sebas like. Probably SamFlam

Who was in the wrong here? Arisu had the better case, but she was being an aggressive bitch about it.

You have no right to say Juuou Mujin no Fafnir sucks, because that line of dialouge was slightly different in the original source material. Obviously you have nothing of value to say because you're not familiar with Tsukasa's mastery of battle harem literature. Also Yuu actually grabbed Freyja's right breast in the novel, not her left breast like the anime. It changes the context of the whole scene. Anime-only plebs, not even once.

Arisu had no case at all because she asked the wrong question.

>Character runs in the ED
>Badass old guy
>MC dies in ep 3
>"Kami-sama" in the title
>Baseball episode
>MC's mech is mass produced
>Vomiting
What are the most classic anime? Some of them are pretty easy to hit.

Hayate no Gotoku, obviously

>blongie is a secondaryfag

Never show mercy towards LN kiddies.

They were both being massive autists about it. Just like the real Sup Forums.

Overlord, enjoying the other butler with the same name being keikaku and shit.

Twin Angel.

He definitely watches Ru:ZERO and likes to think he's the old guy from it.

How is this anime so far? I've heard it was an anime original comedy and I need to have a good laugh recently.
What's your favourite thing about it?

>What's your favourite thing about it?
It has a hidden narrative of a nearing apocalypse.

AOTS so far.

>What's your favourite thing about it?
Unlike one trick ponies gimmic anime, this show does not ride on one thing. It has great character design and fun characters, good spot on humor and references, good pace and contuniunity not feeling disjoint mix of joke, as well a mystery and tweest teased. Ah, who am i kidding. Its Haruhi references!

Does this actually trash LNs? I will pick it up if so

No, it has LNfag vs animefag.

At least Japanese LN kids don't read garbage machine translations.

Beginner BD covers = Index? and some others
Space Elevator newspaper = Index movie
Butler Dance = Lucky Star?
Thousand = Hundred
Gaka Stray Dogs = Bungou Stray Dogs
Figures on club shelf =
The Melancholy of a Happy Vuvezela = Haruhi
Sold Out Offline = Sword Art Online
Ru:ZERO = Re:Zero
Old Game!! = New Game! (two exclamation marks is the second season, but this takes place last year, so the translators made a mistake)
Gekisen Garumu =
An anime with a character is running in the ending is a classic =
An anime with a badass older guy is a classic =
An anime where the supposed main character dies in episode three is a classic =
An anime with Kami-sama in the title is a classic =
An anime with a baseball episode is a classic =
An anime where the protagonist's mech is a mass-produced model is a classic =
An anime where the character barfs is a classic =
Dub Tone = Love Live
An anime with a cat regular is a classic = Aria

God damn it, why am I so bad at visual references? I know I've seen several of these, but I have no confidence in my answers.

What does Animegataris mean

>Space Elevator newspaper = Index movie
I was thinking it's foreshadowing the upcoming plot.

No, it actually has autistic sourcematerialfags vs. animefags that may or may not care enough to read the source material.

I'm sure magical school battles are great in the original japanese.

space elevator was also in Active Raid

Ah, so it's garbage, LNs are the absolute lowest form of fiction

Who is going the win the MCbowl?

Pairings are:
MC x idolfag
Delinquent senpai x chuuni dude
Oujosama x LNfag

>Sold Out Offline
this one was my favourite

Just go rewatch Girlish Number again. LNs will never recover from that.

The idolfag

This show is complete garbage.

>implying the idolfag would cheat on his 2D waifu

Please no I don't want romance in my comfy anime.

You mean All the girls x idolfag and idolfag x chuuni.

GIRL MEETS CAT

Can't quite read it, but the pastel one is not-Tanaka-kun.

Idolfag actually has his waifu already.

I liked the cat's background attack on the poorly drawn fish that appeared in the clubroom for no apparent reason.

The idolfag zooming in scene was funny.

Yeah. Better be an ignorant retard, shit on stuff and when you get evidence shown about the source being better, deny it because you're a child who can't handle being wrong. Kill yourself
If you hate LNs so much, why do you watch LN adaptations?
The moment you watch an adaptation, you're below those that read the source

He has good taste. I was actually expecting them to comment on Emilia's seiyuu instead of Rem's since she's here.

I don't understand why it happened but it was beautiful.

Space elevators are in a bunch of stuff. Didn't Gundam 00's plot also involve them?

Calm down Miko

Oh shit it's Dan.

I just hate wrong-siders. Specially those who think they're better than right-siders in some way

>not-Haruhi music playing when they're handing out the recruitment fliers
This show is alright.

>anyone below LN shitters

>An anime with a baseball episode is a classic
Any Jun Maeda anime

So MC's dream is going to be of the future, right?

This fucking guy.

Idolshit can't die fast enough.

Is everyone in the idolfag threads a handsome fuccboi like this guy?

I can't speak for other idolfags but I am. This guy is basically me in anime form.

That's what the Idolshitters want you to believe.

Yes

What a cool old man.

This.

Yes. Especially the SideM ones.

You must feel a lot of hate then. I mean those LN reading wrong-siders are always trying to act superior.

OP sure sounds like something out of a cartoon.

Nope, only around 1/4 of them are like that, 1/4 are actual fuccbois and remaining 2/4 are normal guys.

What a slut

I don't know which are worse, Idolfags or LNfags.

Don't watch LN adaptations If you watch them, accept that you're refusing to have certain iformation about the work and thus, the source readers will be superior to you as they have that information and their judgements are based on having said information
How are they any more on the wrong-sider spectrum than those who watch anime but don't read the source? Again, they have more information on the topic than you
You refusing said information puts you below LN readers and that's a fact

Dropped

I like how she say that out loud, alpha as fuck. No need of the usual inner monologue shit.

>Don't watch LN adaptations If you watch them

Idolfags have money and dedication, LNfags are poorfag trying to act superior over toilet literature.

The LN and the anime are two different things, if the anime is shit it doesn't mean that the LN is shit. If the anime can't stand by itself as an individual work then it is a shit anime. The fact that it came from a LN should be irrelevant when watching the thing.

I forgot a period. It's suppsoed to be
Don't watch anime adaptations. If you watch them (rest of the post)
My point is, you don't get to act superior to LN readers when you watch a watered down version of the story with some details skipped

I hope there's an episode on not responding to bait.

True. But these fags shit on the source and refuse to accept the point of LN readers just because of the anime. Their critcisms of the source are misinformed and unacceptable
Don't shit on the source because the adaptation is garbage

LNfags should view anime adaptations as just advertisement for their LNs instead of getting mad at them because that's pretty much what they are. You'd expect them to be happy at getting voiced characters, an OST and (hopefully) decent animation.

This guy is right. You should wait until LN readers come out and tell you how shit the source material is so you can then shit on it even more.

The problem is the secondaries that show up and if the adaptation is shit, refuse to accept that the source material may have done stuff better.
They refuse to give it a chance and worse,, act like source readers are inferior when they say how something was better done in the source

Why do you expect anyone to be attracted to the LN if the advert for the LN is shit?

>so you can then shit on it even more
Exclusive privilege of LN readers. Read the LN if you want to do that.
Because you have the info from them, yes. But you haven''t checked and have no idea if said info is trustworthy. On the internet, making sure your info isn't false is very important

It's like I'm watching Sup Forums threads get animated.

And this is why I hate shit adaptations. But no matter, prejudiced secondaries are still wrong even if there's an explanation for said prejudice.

It's still missing the self-entitled anime professionals for that, but it was pretty close.

It doesn't matter whether you watch the anime or read the source material first, both have their own merits and can be enjoyed, what matters is whether you're an asshole about it.

Shut the fuck up Minoa stay out of this you niwaka.

the pastel one is Tanaka-kun