I just wanted to tell you guys this board was much better before Trump won

I just wanted to tell you guys this board was much better before Trump won

You dont even care about digging pizzagate anymore. You don't talk about moloch and minerva anymore. There are no more knowledge bomb threads. Clinton Foundation ties including Bill Gates work in Africa (eugenics?) Richard Branson and Obama, the dead Canadian billionaires, what is Sessions up to, Black Ivy Group owned by Cheryl Mills who works with DynCorp in human trafficking in Africa etc... so many breadcrumbs that got lost...

Remember when Trump won and we were all excited the pedophile occultists would be exposed and a new era would reign over?

So naive. So incredibly naice. They have very little power, they can't go after these guys. We are on our own.

Attached: disgust.jpg (473x699, 50K)

Attached: 1513398586165.jpg (632x732, 351K)

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE

TRUMP WILL LOCK YOU UP NEXT

I'm all out of pizzagate memes m8. I did my part when it counted.

No, moloch and minerva a normalfag meme and belongs on r/The_Donald. Sup Forums is a board for serious political discussion. Sometimes we do venture into wacky out-there theories, but at least there's always a note of irony. We're not like those MUH PATRIARCHY MUH OPPRESHIUN leftists.

also fuck off you shareblue/ctr/JIDF shill, sage!

>You dont even care about digging pizzagate anymore
Pizzameme and tinfag cancer are the worst thing that came from the election. I'm glad you hate it here now. kys

Attached: 1497852368236.jpg (400x327, 17K)

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of him and stick your rounded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member milking your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

that's just because this is Sup Forums - a containment site for the shitposters. All of the serious anons have moved onto better chans

Attached: 90edf134455432399c5684fc573651abca20f5db867a0683f0c5879d31cf1277.gif (600x400, 731K)

(((someone))) is trying to distract us from important issues. pizzagate has been disproved.

There's no way to disprove it. It's merely counterproductive to have some loon show up to a pizza store with a gun and demand to see the child rape basement dungeon.

>no more knowledge bomb threads
Frank switched to Q after he got doxxed.

>union

Attached: 1477207886600.jpg (678x674, 258K)

HEY FRANK
I NEED YOUR HELP FRANK

He still pops up now and again, and still attracts the usual knee-jerk (You)s.

>pizzagate has been disproved.
it was such obvious bullshit cancer from the starte, and it distracted from the actual pedophilia networks and human traficking the powerful are involved in, by mixing with meme tier X-files satanic LARPing BULLSHIT. The only reason it took off was because we had like 80% of the board composed of newfag normie fucks from lebbit, most of whom were gullible fucking boomer trash.

Like most things around here, what becomes popular is the strawman or bait-n-switch version of the truth. The people manipulating this place are far, far more sophisticated than the arrogant retards who LARP as "winning" here realize.

true desu

Oh fuck off, anyone on ehre who still doesnt know elites engage in occultism is a fucking newfag.I was skeptical too but the evidence pilling up was jsut too much. Have you ever seen the people attending the CERN opening cerimony? They can abrely hide their fetish for devil worshipping...

FBI user talked about Soros and Clinton Foundation being behind human trafficking, you have a fucking DHS ad warning about child trafficking using pizzeria as a background, do you want an even bigger breadcrumb you fucking blind moron?

then state the real parts of pizzagate because it wasnt all gunshots through a hardrive

>They can abrely hide their fetish for devil worshipping...

its a fetish for reality
its mocking the delusion

>I just wanted to tell you guys this board was much better before Trump won
they have no idea. 90% of this board is refugee scum from r/thedonald. I wish geo flags never came and I wish trump never won.

I am very glad Trump won with Hillary in power it would be the end of Western Civilization. You dont want to become Europe 2.0 it's fucking terrifying...

sauce on the south western confederacy ? did them boys seize mexican soil or was this just a pipe drem ?

Shill.

Notice the WE And US and ultimately what they want is for WE/US to hate Trump...

Fuck off shill...

>moloch

Attached: dunce17.jpg (645x773, 56K)

>these posts to OP right after each other
Reading through this im disgusted by the amount of actual shills and/or retards are ruining this thread

The wave of occult interest in the wake of the kek prophecy/pizzagate was the craziest and most interesting part of the election for me, and I miss it.

Also World Peace was still on the air.

Ironic picture bro

That’s because those conspiracies were disinformation and right-wing propaganda, promoted by Pro-Trump media outlets and figures who made huge personal gains from his victory. Trump’s mafia ties and pageant business unironically make it at least as plausible he’s involved with human trafficking. Pedo rings are obviously real, but weaponized against Dems almost exclusively.

Turn at least some of the NWO paranoia to the international nationalist movements with moderately Duginist rhetoric all working together. Bannon is telling Front National strategy advice and telling Orban he’s a fan. Half of Trump’s inner circle has been indicted or plead guilty. The man was involved in selling his brand to criminal organizations in several countries- either gross negligence or apathy.

Not even saying Neocon NWO is bullshit, but I think conspiracies misconstrue it’s true form, and ignore the international collaboration of populist right-wing movements that could very well lead to globally collected elites running nationalist parties in every major party at expense of worldwide underclass. Think about the possibility of American and Russian oligarchs seriously working together and honestly tell me t doesn’t have some kind of NWO undertones.

Just saying keep perspectives open.

Just die, faggot

Fuck off shills

This board has been so saturated with shills and newfags i don't even know anymore. The mods are fags, the shills are fags, the boomers are fags, they're all fags.

Things will never be the same

Sup Forums became the better /x/ as far as I'm concerned