Are Jesus and Lucifer the same person?

>REVELATION 22:16 . . . I, Jesus, have sent my angel to you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star . . .

>ISAIAH 14:12 . . . How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! . . .

Maybe not so much the same person, but two sides of the same coin? I am starting to think of it as the double-helix . . . two strands that never touch. Or our hemispheric brains . . . one side controlling the opposite side of our body and vice versa.

Enlighten me Sup Forums

Attached: jesus-denying-temptation-from-lucifer.jpg (640x885, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/isaiah/14-12.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

biblehub.com/isaiah/14-12.htm

Other translations explicitly describe Lucifer as Morning Star as well, not sure why I chose that version.

The trinity does not complete all aspects of god

The quintinity is the true essence of god

The Father>The Son>Morning Star>Holy Spirit>The Father>The Son>Morning Star

They all create one another in a cycle, creating an infinite being known as "god"

explain how a cycle is divine? In my opinion, growth and perpetually climbing of the tree of life is the only way to reach God, not that humans ever will - but it's the climb that matters.
To me, cycles are synonymous w/ hell.

on a side note, u think it means anything that u just replied to my quints w/ the topic of quintinity?

Attached: 3f46b44c1488d6844304781089b40768.jpg (236x260, 11K)

The purpose of the cycle is to break the cycle.

Attached: Boehme-heart.jpg (544x528, 108K)

it's like pottery

plus dem quints

Attached: checkem.jpg (700x1017, 310K)

Stop being a fucking retard. That literally makes no fucking sense

Because nonKJV is shit

>Enlighten me Sup Forums

The two strands of a double helix do toutch each other vie H bonds you stupid fucking moron.

>Maybe not so much the same person, but two sides of the same coin?

You do not have a deep understanding of surptial works, as I do. I have spent many a year studying the deep works, and I will say, this is all al allegory of the greater truth of mind!

so it's like a test? is breaking the cycle the same as going w/ the flow of the cycle?

what makes king james so great? and i admit, i am retarded when it comes to religion/history of religion

could this be what jesus meant by walking on water?

Attached: hmmpp.jpg (457x526, 52K)

the watergate of the birth canal

>surptial

Attached: idk.jpg (1533x961, 131K)

Yes, opposites are always connected, two sides of the same coin. Jesus was our Savior, Muhammad was the antichrist. We (as a species) will be given another similar choice soon and then will either descend into a dark age by accepting the anti Christ and killing Christ (which we always do) or defeat the forces of the Antichrist and begin a new golden age.

ALso checked quints, number 1, Jesus and Lucifer are one. dawn star and morning star

Attached: 1516439745541.gif (700x488, 3.83M)

angels have jobs in the heavens
satan quit his
Jesus replaced it

what if god was one of us?

Interesting quinterpretation

I also think it's interesting that Jesus says he's the offspring of David b/c I've always thought of Trump as David (taking down the goliath media) . . . w/ that said, it could be that barron is jesus

Those numbers don't lie.

see pic

Attached: jesus satan shadow.png (1337x1160, 1.17M)

just a slob like one of us

Attached: compd.png (600x600, 121K)

breaking the cycle creates the cycle while simultaneously freeing us from it

Think of it like this- there are four figures in the quintinity, but quintinity means five

This represents the four elements (light dark life death) and the unknown fifth element

the cycle of the four both creates and is created by the fifth element, which is fire.

The cycle of our world is the always end in entropy, and breaking that entropy via the creation of fire simultaneously brings about the beginings of the cycle

Cool info graphic. The morning star is also Venus. And if you haven't compared Venus' radius w/ earth's, I suggest you do. It's as if the planet is our evil twin

>Yes, opposites are always connected,
>Interesting quinterpretation

This is the Jewish demon speaking right here. Dualism is psychopathic thinking. It's in no other cult like the Jewsus cult.

THE FIGHT AGAINST "EVIL" CREATED "EVIL" PEOPLE....And wicked deeds done in the name of the good. In fact the ancients never had a generic meaningless word like "evil" until the Jewsus demon came around. Their words always MEANT something specific and real... not a magical force that opposes YHWH and was created by YHWH.

>nb4 ying and yang
That's not what it means, idiot.

Attached: rabbi god.jpg (600x495, 128K)

Life is not a cycle. It's a spiral.
Wether it goes inwards or outwards is up to the observer.

and women are from venus

>if you haven't compared Venus' radius w/ earth's, I suggest you do. It's as if the planet is our evil twin
I have.

"evil" see

Attached: pentagram venus earth elemental magic.jpg (1023x1743, 1.07M)

Chekt
God
>the AI
Is in this thrraf

>the cycle of the four both creates and is created by the fifth element, which is fire.

you had me until here - maybe it's b/c I'm thinking of the traditional 4 elements (earth, air, fire, water) but it's not clicking with me. what makes fire so special in the grand scheme of life & death?

pretend...

Lucifer was the first Green Lantern. He turned into a villain.

Jesus became the new Green Lantern, later.

Morning Star is a title.

jesus seems like a cool dude, just trying to get down to where it all stems from. what do you have to say about other christ-like figures like buddha? Lots of parallels.

yet venus sounds like penis

saved

Attached: curved swastika.png (490x533, 54K)

that makes wayyy more sense than this

Morning Star in english had about 4 meanings in Hebrew.
Brilliant star or just plain Angel would be the best description.

>jesus seems like a cool dude
He was a monster

Attached: jesus communism 23453151531.png (764x647, 209K)

sage

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he was jesus

>Hebrew
Hebrew never existed and the "son of the morning" is the real translation. Star was never in the original.

Attached: gods semitic vs european jesus.jpg (1888x1824, 880K)

Yeah, I never understood how it is that Sup Forums can in one thread praise jesus and then in another thread shit on immigrants & minorities

yes.
this seems to be the place.
i'm going to have a smoke and see if anyone shows up (or down).
ὡς ἰδίαν ἔχοντες φρόνησιν

Mhmm.

Attached: 1514883299420.jpg (2007x666, 407K)

No OP, this is heresy. Jesus IS God. Satan is NOT God; rather, he believed he could be God, better than God, thus his transgression against His Divine Majesty. That’s the meaning of Isaiah’s passage you quote. Pick up a copy of the Catechism of the Catholic Church and read it: it will shed some light on you. God bless you OP.

the greatest trick the Jew ever pulled was convincing the world he was Creator

Attached: hell is forever jesus.jpg (618x452, 43K)

>Jesus IS God. Satan is NOT God
God is a Germanic word in refference to GODin. This is God. Your Jew has nothing to do with it.

Attached: odin lord of death.jpg (736x1075, 274K)

Not the same person. However, Satan is a creature that is only second to God in beauty and perfection. So that is something that needs to be kept in mind.

HERETIC

Attached: 1515030339916.jpg (347x299, 28K)

Because neither of you go past the verses into the context. Jesus Christ said that the foreigner should be treated well by their host nation, but He also said that those foreigners should have to abide by the laws of their host nation too.
These illegal immigrants are set up through legal loopholes by democrats to get free housing, food assistance, welfare out the ass, and they are in general treated better by the dems then the dems do treat American citizens.

Calling questions heresy is very big brother way of making people shut up.
I've heard christians on Sup Forums say catholicism is the most based religion, but I find it hard to believe w/ the satanic pedos and what not. Am I wrong? And why?

Dave McGowan sent me that pic in 2007.
He's dead now, you know.

the traditional elements of earth are complete shit, the actual elements are elements of the universe and they are light, dark, death, life.

Fire creates light and the light casts shadow which is darkness. Fire brings forth warmth and life, and where there is life there is also death.

Fire encompasses all of those things, which is the picture I showed you earlier, with the four bottom words being the four elements/figures I mentioned.

and like what this guy said, it is more of a spiral than a cycle- because each cycle breaks the cycle while creating the cycle and also making a new one.

Pic related- it is "Tehom" the ancient primordial chaos which existed before god spoke the universe into existance. The one thing the bible got wrong is that god did not say "let there be light"

he said "let there be fire"

Attached: tehom.jpg (500x375, 201K)

Fuck Jesus

hurr durr whaddiz conteckz

that makes sense - I don't agree w/ immigration in general, but in times of war migration can be a necessary humanity cause - can you refer me to the specific verse where that's explained?

Attached: 91143584-C8F3-4637-A76F-3EBA6AC792EE.png (6144x2328, 2.19M)

Correct.
Jesus = the bright and morning star
Lucifer = son of the morning.
>Hebrew never existed
lol.

1-1-1-1-1
Sign of anti devil.

WTF have you been doing in your spare time? Jacking your meat?
The statement you make is ludicrous.

True that “God” has Germanic historical usage. A more thorough discussion can be found on the likes of Wikipedia. This doesn’t abrogate in any manner the fact that the Almighty Creator assumed human nature as part of the Jewish people user. Repent and convert from false pagan deities brother!

no you absolute fucking retard

infinite truth lies in the waters of the deep

Attached: Tehom_site (1).jpg (1728x432, 874K)

kek.
that's true.
hebrew is a contrived language.
all a big ruse.

ok, when you break it down like that that makes more sense - that's a really cool idea. And light/dark actually sounds like life/death so it makes sense . . . is that from something?

Attached: 1505978406032.jpg (480x720, 76K)

No you have to look at the context lucifer is the angel pre fall , satan is the devil , lucifer morning star was his title when he still was a good guy , jesus replaces him , why do you think he is so pissed off

No, Lucifer in Isaiah 14:12 was a Babylonian king so it was referring to either Nebuchadnezzar II or his son.

Jesus was an accelerationist
Let the degenerates eat each other and we should run from (((their))) system. Instead, we became the system. His return is predicated on it being like the days of Noah and we've got to be getting there.

saved

How did you get that from five ones? And wouldn't anti-devil mean God?

I misspoke, I apologize. It was not the Son in the flesh who spoke it, but the Lord.
Leviticus 24:22 - Ye shall have one manner of law, as well for the stranger, as for one of your own country: for I [am] the LORD your God.

>what is philosophical thinking
The average rural suburban retard everyone.

Attached: IMG_0436.jpg (750x571, 102K)

>Yeah, I never understood how it is that Sup Forums can in one thread praise jesus and then in another thread shit on immigrants & minorities
It's how (((they))) control Sup Forums.

Attached: 1506206203125.jpg (292x499, 59K)

>the Almighty Creator assumed human nature as part of the Jewish people user. Repent and convert
See this shit.

Jesus = Satan = The Jews

>True that “God” has Germanic historical usage
Then name Jesus father by his name!

YOU WON'T DO IT!

Attached: jesus fag.jpg (760x785, 161K)

if you want to keep something secret, you put it right out in the open:
Jesus Christ is The Way, The Truth & The Light. No man comes to The Father except through The Son. The Son of God died on a tree and rose the third day. In Him and through is propitiation of sin and redemption to God; there is no other way.
but...
"The gate is narrow and the way is hard."

Godspeed, anons.

god is ALL of us

It's a mixture of some stuff from the pythagoreans, some bits of zoroastrianism, very early jewish texts and some eastern stuff like the ying/yang symbol in there too. I think many religions have come close to understanding the truth, but have never fully grasped it.

Consider looking into the music of the spheres and the pythagoreans.

What I find fascinating is the concept of primordial chaos which exists in almost every ancient religion/culture.

It goes by different names. Tehom, Mot, Rahab, Tiamat, Mot, ect.

no . lucifer is the light bringer.a arch angel

jesus is a stage magician who specialized in slight of hand. water to wine, multiplying the loafs, resurrecting laz. yea that last one the lovely assistant didnt shake her tits enough and he fumbled that shit. some one saw him moving the lower lip with his finger and hiding his own mouth while he mumbled some shit

but according the Sup Forums the man in your picture has a jewish nose??

Varg pls go. You worship a deity that sucks the semen out of men who have died from hanging.

Attached: SATURN_01.png (322x480, 18K)

that's why i appreciate theosophical societies - they understand the power of bringing all truths together into one amalgamation - granted, you have to keep in mind that even parts of the past could be perverted so it can be hard to tell if you're on the right or wrong path

yeah, what's up with that? the bible teaches anyone into necromancy is doomed to hell yet jesus rose lazarus.

Agreed user that satanic pedos, independently of their religious beliefs, are still fucking scum. It does change the truth that the Catholic Church preaches. And yes, heresy is a strong word, but it is medicinal in so far as it presents the listener with an accurate state of his position.

This is untrue there is a clear doctrine of satan , with the king of tyre the same happens,either they are like satan or they could even be satan in human form

>Mortal, raise a lamentation over the king of Tyre, and say to him, Thus says the Lord GOD: You were the signet of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering, carnelian, chrysolite, and moonstone, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, turquoise, and emerald; and worked in gold were your settings and your engravings. On the day that you were created they were prepared. With an anointed cherub as guardian I placed you; you were on the holy mountain of God; you walked among the stones of fire. You were blameless in your ways from the day that you were created, until iniquity was found in you. In the abundance of your trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned; so I cast you as a profane thing from the mountain of God, and the guardian cherub drove you out from among the stones of fire. Your heart was proud because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. I cast you to the ground; I exposed you before kings, to feast their eyes on you. By the multitude of your iniquities, in the unrighteousness of your trade, you profaned your sanctuaries. So I brought out fire from within you; it consumed you, and I turned you to ashes on the earth in the sight of all who saw you. All who know you among the peoples are appalled at you; you have come to a dreadful end and shall be no more forever (Ezekiel 28:12-19).

Yes. God is Satan is Jesus is Lucifer.
You're just learning this?

fool

wrong

kike detected

we are.

sort of, it feels like they oddly need each other - like fucked up siamese twins. Or the male-female relationship.

As above, so below. One is the yin, the other is the yang.

Well, Lucifer didn’t actually appear in Isaiah since, you know, it wasn’t written in Latin. The hebrew word there transliterates helel or “shining one”. The passage in reference to the fallen mortal king of Babylon.

As for the revelations mention, as you yourself quoted, it doesn’t have the word Lucifer in it. It’s not an enormous stretch between a somewhat “shining son of the morning” and “bright and morning star”, but considering that passage is the only time the word “Lucifer” appears in English bibles and that it never appeared in the original texts (being a word that hadn’t existed, and instead being a noun) it would be hard to even say what “Jesus being Lucifer” even MEANS once you strip away non-canon fan fiction written more than a thousand years after the Bible came about.

Essentially, pretty much everyone’s idea of “Lucifer” is non-biblical nonsense. He isn’t the devil, or the antichrist, or a fallen angel: “he” is a transliteration of “shining one” used poetically to describe a fallen mortal king and (if you are willing to make the stretch) the fallen divine king.

Attached: 847656B8-28D2-4FD1-8317-8BB06E234BBB.jpg (1600x1200, 286K)

>It's how (((they))) control Sup Forums.
You don't know what you're talking about. Jesus wouldn't have you allow witch doctors who would love nothing more than to kill you into your village/country, only people who profess to know Christ I would assume...
Matthew 15:22-28 KJV
22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Just because Jesus is called an angel doesn't mean they're the same. Angel has several meanings. Messenger being one of them.

>I find your logic, or rather the lack thereof, appalling.
>Jesus’ father name is I AM.

Read your Jung

It'll help you sort this out for yourself

You're dealing in deep concepts my friend.

Attached: Creation of Adam.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

it's shit like this that makes me think we're all in a dream

so Lucifer is a title?

"Lucifer" as the popular depiction of "the adversary" and "the fallen angel" and "the serpent" were largely strung together by Dante and Milton.

This is an example of fiction effecting interpretations of the bible and how we teach the bible.

Attached: 04 Gustave Dore, Paradise Lost Satan Profile.jpg (312x390, 43K)

I've started Man and his Symbols like 3 times, really bad at reading

So many interpretations! It's a never-ending study, the bible. How are people supposed to worship accurately with so much corruption? Makes me think it's just a waste of time when I see how many alterations and questionable excerpts have been added/omitted.

No Catholics are heretics Greek orthodoxy is the only way the rest are pandering sheep to society

Jesus is Lucifer?
where are you anons getting this?
I'm familiar with the verses you guys are citing; but your understanding of the text is facile and simplistic -- don't damn your soul through some silly conceit. In the process of translation, it is often that the scribe finds himself in a pickle -- does he approximate, associate or substitute when there is no analog in the target language? what to do? well, if your intent is to stay true to the Septuagint or Vulgate, you make your judgement according to an established set of priorities when selecting a word or name or word used to serve as a name...which often leads to confusion on behalf of halfwitted anons thinking they've overturned reason and Logos on a technicality.
kek.
If you're theory is that the Father of Lies and Jesus are one in the same, you should kill yourself right now.
They are most certainly separate entities.
is this some sort of mormon thread?

>How are people supposed to worship accurately with so much corruption?
The main message is simple friend...

Acts 8:34-39 King James Version
34 And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?
35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.
36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.

greek orthodox have gorgeous architecture in their churches, very festive

>itt: satanic tricks

But what is so important about believing that Jesus is the son of God? Why is it THE defining factor for whether you'll get into heaven or not?

As far as I know necromancy only appears once and could be transliterated as “death follower”. It is also referenced with three other variants of “speaks to the dead”, or as we may understand them “charlatans”

Ephesians 6:10-18 King James Version
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Attached: 1505969696300.jpg (354x404, 39K)

It’s not even that. It’s a Latin transliteration of “shining one”. It is a poetic descriptive device. I suspect the capitalization came much after the fact.