Italy

>world famous cuisine, best in the world
>excellent wines
>one of the greatest empires in history
>greatness of the Italians bled over into Germans, leading to the HRE and much of the development of nordic peoples
>single greatest contributor historically to the arts and sciences
>shittiest elements of Italians still gave us cultural landmarks like the Sopranos and the Godfather
>although Italian Americans fought on the wrong side of history in ww2, at least they showed they're committed to fighting for a country that hosts them
>family oriented people
>best skill at banter in real time
lets give a round of appreciation to our Italian friends. truly a great a people.

Attached: Map-of-Italy.jpg (1600x2262, 316K)

haha thanks x

have ever been in a car driven by an Italian? lol

not you.

Attached: 1419282721197.jpg (968x617, 107K)

t. Nordicuck
Pathetic, really pathetic.

Italians aren't white they are ahmeds through and through.

Are sicilians italian?

Italians aren’t white and Amerimutts who are descended front italians DEFINITELY aren’t white

>mestizo intellectual understands how flags work
whoa

Swedes are worse than leafs.

great actors as well

Attached: 6a00d83451d3b569e201bb09e2c730970d.jpg (704x1465, 226K)

Nah m8, Sicily isn't even connected to Italy.

it's honestly a real shame he had to become so cucked

Attached: Comedy.jpg (600x328, 50K)

that's rude

sicilians should become nationalist and then form a neonnazi party n DESTROY LIBYA KILL LIBYA FUCKING RECONQUISTA LIBYA AND ALGERIA
SICILIAN EMPIRE!!!! SICILIAN EMPIRE!!!! SICILIAN EMPIRE!!!! SICILIAN EMPIRE!!!! NOW!!!!! SICILIAN DIASPORA UNITE!!!!

SICILIANS WILL CONQUER THE WORLD

Yeah, hats off to the people of istanbul who made all that shit happen. Basically the only real value Itallians gave after all the Romans left was the renaissance artists, and they only came about because of usury's growth with the fucking medici.
Have you ever been to Italy? The food is shit, which is kind of amazing considering how much good food has its roots in italian cuisine.
Women are hot, but only from a distance. Up close they are hairy as fuck, and they age into trolls.

>ultimate foodie road trip
>nothing to eat but rocks and ice in Tyrol

Accurate. Also, Italy ends at Siena. Everything south is africa. Rome would be deserving a nuke too except not for all the neat stuff the actual romans had left behind. Maybe nerve gas them or something.

t. horizontal italy.

>the food is shit
not enough hormone injected beef for you, tittyboy?

Attached: 1514423707620.png (960x960, 247K)

99% sure it is an Italian on vacation/descendant. No hate for Italians, but I find these sucking-up threads to be quite ridicolous

way too much shit on the unwashed hands of the chef.
And the grease thats supposed to go on the food is different from the shit in your hair.

nice meme

he has a handsome son at least

Attached: 2798704.main_image.jpg (1500x1897, 785K)

>food trip
You can eat good food without visiting the country whole and without digging a grave in your wallet, just find a nice agriturismo in the countryside, pic related.
If I were you I'd avoid coasts unless you've a specific interest there.

Attached: 27875172.jpg.1920x810_default.jpg (1920x810, 175K)

>peaked 2000 years ago
>been downhill ever since

i wish i were a tall blonde swedish viking with a big dick banging blonde and asian women.

italy is the most underrated yuropoor nation

>high taxes
>bankrupt state
>sandniggers
>italian women stink

>Veneto

>only cheese

Attached: veneto spada.jpg (1024x838, 114K)

A bullet to the head of anyone who unironically refers to themself as a 'foodie'.

sicilians will conquer everyone

I always cringe when i hear americans saying " I am half italian and half sicilian". They are not even trying to prove a point, they are just really bad at geography.

Another ameriburger unable to tell the difference between italians and italian-americans (aka americans trying to look special). We don't use butter to cook like you subhumans and pasta and meatballs is an abomination you animals created also stop asking for fettuccine alfredo here, we don't eat that shit.

thanks sweden.

Italy

Wife and I went to Sardinia for our honeymoon. I'd always heard that you guys had fantastic food but never really believed it.

Holy-fucking-shit, it's amazing. Even at little places for the locals, the quality seafood. The octopus pounded down into lunchmeat style slices. The ground beef cooked in lobster shells then incorporated into another dish.

It's not like people don't have these recipes, but elsewhere it's like, "here's your mountain of spaghetti, enjoy."

>tittyboy

lmao

>I'd always heard that you guys had fantastic food but never really believed it.

Italian cuisine is criminally underrated because most Italian restaurants simply focus on pizza and pasta as it's the cheapest, fastest to cook, creating the perception that it's not a varied cuisine.

The truth is that real Italian cuisine excels at meat and seafood and deserts. Everyone should do themselves a favor and shun cheaper Italian restaurants and go for the pricier ones.

what are you saying

I'd love to visit Rome and beat up some of the nigger invaders. God bless Italy

Whiter than you Jamal

There's also another issue. Outside of Italy, and even within the country to some extent, our cuisine got contaminated by the faggy french one, especially in the presentation of the dishes. Which means that triple A top Italian restaurants will often serve you a tiny tad of food, placed in the middle of a giant dish, with gay swirls of sauces all over it, and ask to pay a fuckton of money for it because (((it's art))).

Luckily in restaurants where the owner lacks a broom up his ass this isn't the case. Our cuisine was never about making a plate that looks pretty. It's all about simplicity and eating your fill of well made food.

Or, and hear my out on this, you could just go to Rome and enjoy the most beautiful city in the world. I've spent hours just walking around and taking it all in, taking short breaks in one of the thousands of cozy, little public gardens lying in the shade under a pine, surrounded by architecture that is either cozy or majestic and that emanates nothing but pure history.

they fought on the correct side you bluepilled faggot

Well, you probably won't find a bigger fan on French cuisine than me and I refuse to criticize them for something they've elevated to an art form, but I get what you mean.

that's why we're so based, Ahmed

Nah
wogs can be pretty based, but they are usually heavily greasy, garlic smelling mouth breathers that live with their parents till their 30's
Also wogs tend to style their hair with olive oil
Every Italian I ever saw in Germany was a nigger lover, too
Far worse racemixers than their Iberian or Greek counterparts

we're sending you our soyboys, real Italians of course would never want to live in Germany

Great bait. Congratulations Sven.

This. I wish they would lose the right to vote once they leave the country though. I have acquaintances that now live in Australia, Canada and Germany. They all voted for shitty globalist shill parties like LeU and +EU.

1/16 italian reporting in

Attached: 1512432096637.png (547x626, 18K)

not soy boys, just wog negroids though
All of you little fuckers are conservative to the core, it's just that Mediterranean culture is subhuman in its roots

unification was a mistake, I only salute this flag

Attached: two sicilies.png (1200x800, 282K)

>US Proxy
No white nation has Sup Forums banned...

What a pompous coat of arms for a shitty kingdom.
We didn't invent modern heraldry so it coule be butchered in such an horrible way.

don't make me blush senpai

italian pizza fucking sucks

its literally just a thin piece of bread with tomato paste on it yet italians think their le authentic pizza is the best but its fucking shit

a fucking normal pizza from pizza hut is a million times better fucking kill yourself you spaghetti fagetti also when i was in rome someone stole 20 euros out of my pocket so im really fucking mad

t. Muhammad

>prosecco
>dolomiti
>l'arena
>ville del palladio
Just to give a few ones
WSM

no we suck

Thanks

Attached: image.jpg (393x393, 27K)

Meanwhile slovakia:
>is slovakia

>when i was in rome someone stole 20 euros out of my pocket so im really fucking mad
Youre a retard and you balme others. Makes sense.

calabrese-siciliano americano present

>its literally just a thin piece of bread with tomato paste on it yet italians think their le authentic pizza is the best but its fucking shit

>Orgininal authentic pizza have tomato on it.

KEK

why don't you go put somewhere else some pineapple toping ?

>italian pizza fucking sucks
>its literally just a thin piece of bread with tomato paste on it yet italians think their le authentic pizza is the best but its fucking shit

Authentic pizza with tomato on it.

I keked.

He don't even know about the focaccia. Tomato didn't even existed in italy when the "pizza" was born.

Go choke yourself with some pineapple toping.

No.

We are a mixture of gauls, phoenicians (aka syrians), greeks, italians, arabs, vikings, catalonians, with a bit of austrians, turks, french and british genes from Napoleonic Wars.

We are different from italians bc we never got invaded by barbarians. Italy (both N. and S.) got invaded by lumbards and goths.
We share similitudes with southern italians, who got greeks, arabs, vikings but not levantines.

Sicilians aren't a separate race, more like a ethnic nation made from mix of mediterranean races.

t. sicilian

Sardinian masterrace PRESENTE!

Attached: bu875w946s9.png (1286x887, 1.83M)

>>greatness of the Italians bled over into Germans

What are Lombards?

This is probably one of the best cars humanity has ever been blessed with.

Panda 4x4 is life, Panda 4x4 is love.

Attached: 3CCE8BBC-9C1F-4701-8CA3-B3F7B0B1A649.jpg (1280x854, 239K)