The average Mexican mestizo has about 1.5% kike and 3.5% nigger ancestry

I saw their DNA kits on the theapricity.

Many Jewish conversos and quadroon North African moriscos fled Spain for Mexico in order to avoid religious persecution. The Mexicans then mixed with their slaves, adding to the nigger blood they had already acquired from the quadroon morisco settlers.

The reason why a nigger population barely exists in Mexico today is because niggers got merged into the mestizo population.

Attached: plate mouth.jpg (371x500, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Columbian_trans-oceanic_contact_theories#Claims_of_Polynesian_contact
sciencemag.org/news/2014/10/epic-pre-columbian-voyage-suggested-genes
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2013/01/22/169980441/how-the-sweet-potato-crossed-the-pacific-before-columbus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They hate niggerdom though so that's fine with me.

Even if they hate niggers, that does not take away from the fact that they are part nigger. It basically means that they hate part of themselves.

Mexibro here... I got 5% nog on my dna test 23andMe. All other mexies results I have seen have anywhere from 2-5% nig dna. I dont think its enough to have a cultural effect like it has with latin countries with bigger black population.

kek, nigger jews

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

What was your kike component? Pretty much every Mexican DNA kit I've seen has some Jewish in it.

yeah it depends which states actually. usually nigger blood is found more south and north is more european, reasons why you get all these negrito indigenas say theyre from fucking sinaloa and jalisco, they want to be light skinned so bad but alas they're just indian mixed with nig or spanish.

Attached: 20170825_161701.png (1073x564, 118K)

>African culture

No wonder they wish they wuz kangz so badly.

5.1% nigger and 0.9% kike. Not good.

My family is from Jalisco. They live in Guadalajara and San Miguel el Alto. They have the saying "hay que mejorar la raza" [we have to improve the race] meaning getting light skinned mates.

While it's almost certainly statistical noise you even got

Its like both percentages clash with each other. So, I dont chimp out and cant figure out how to get more sheckles.

I didnt think Oceanian would be Abbo.. I was thinking more in the lines of Moana.

I guess in 3 generations your offspring might be acceptably white. They would be .62% nigger, 4.375% Injun and 0.1 or 0.2% North African.

In 4 generations your offspring would definitely be white enough. The injun genes would be at a little over 3%, the nigger would be at about .3% and the North African would be at under 0.1%.

It's true, I was at my friend's house talking to a Mexican yesterday and he said he is part sub-saharan African (like 5% or less, can't remember how much).
"I don't want that shit in me".

Not sure. Either way I'm sure it's statistical noise. It's basically impossible for anybody outside Australia or New Zealand to have Oceanian ancestry.

You can look white with at least up to 15% Indian genes.

That doesn't mean 15% Injun should be accepted as white though.

Guess I'll fight for the Indians then

Why? Are you 15% Indian?

My girlfriend is

>mutt education
polynesians are a group from that made it to madagascar/africa, easter island/americas. the sweet potato is from americas and the polynesians got it from there.

Polynesians only made it to Easter Island and Hawaii. They didn't make it to mainland North America.

And Polynesians are not Oceanian anyway.

Im not sure how you are calculating my potential offsprings percentages but my wifey is 100% European. We took the test at the same time. I'm light skinned, dark brown hair. Bleaching will take less. I have to correct the sins of my forefathers.

Der Mexikanische Kobold...
Mein Gott...

He is trying to determine how your ancestors would fit into some kind of white ethnostate that is created when all the pure huwhites give up their ancestor's country of American and all retreat to one corner while the blacks and Mestizos burn down the former British colonies.

The non-white totals are halved each generation. In 3 generations your offspring will have 1/8 as much non-white blood as you do. They'd be about 35/8=3.75% Injun and 5.1/8= 0.625% sub-Saharan African.

Not ancestors, I mean descendants.

i got news for you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Columbian_trans-oceanic_contact_theories#Claims_of_Polynesian_contact

sciencemag.org/news/2014/10/epic-pre-columbian-voyage-suggested-genes

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2013/01/22/169980441/how-the-sweet-potato-crossed-the-pacific-before-columbus

Interesting, here is the dna timeline I received.

Attached: 20170728_150848.png (906x1181, 107K)

I don't think that any theories of pre-Columbus contact to the Americas are taken seriously by historians, except of course for Leif Erikson.

In any case these rather dubious theories are about the Polynesians visiting South America. Not North America.

Oh God. That wiki page talks about contacts that sub-Saharan Africans supposedly made with the Americas. And the claims about the Olmec heads.

That's all you need to know about the credibility of pre-Columbian contact theories. Except for Chris Columbus.

>The reason why a nigger population barely exists in Mexico today is because niggers got merged into the mestizo population.
>Being this ignorant
user, I normally support autistic shit, but this is too far, the reason Mexico lacks niggers, is because they didn't need slaves to begin with, the expedition of Christopher Columbus was to get spices and slaves from India, when they arrived to Mexico they decided to use the natives as slaves instead of getting Afr*can ones

Attached: genetics101.jpg (700x692, 38K)

He's right, look at some genetic data some time.

A lot of people do no realize that there were far more slaves sold in the Indian Ocean slave trade than the Atlantic slave trade and even then a much smaller number went to the USA compared with Brazil it the Caribbean.
The reason the US has a nigger problem is that they not only failed to assimilate them but they explicitly tried to breed them to create more, unlike everyone one else they simply lacked foresight.