- Deletes it seconds later
- Sam Nunberg sells out everyone
- Mueller has Trump letter to Putin
- Trump hiring impeachment lawyer
- Trump’s demise will be “Epic”
- It’s still only 8:30pm

twitter.com/PalmerReport/status/972645845442084864

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/03/10/politics/donald-trump-emmet-flood-robert-mueller/index.html
politico.com/story/2014/03/paul-manafort-ukraine-104263
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?smid=tw-bna&_r=0&referer=
thehill.com/homenews/administration/377769-trump-looking-at-bringing-in-clinton-impeachment-lawyer-for-mueller
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-tweets-deletes-epic-as-he-takes-stage-for-rally-in-pennsylvania/article/2651277
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/03/10/putin-says-jews-russian-citizenship-could-behind-u-s-election-meddling/413321002/
twitter.com/jonfavs/status/947215854873333761?lang=en
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/20/politics/kfile-roger-stone-wikileaks-claims/index.html
thinkprogress.org/roger-stones-alibi-falls-apart-a1c3cc0aaf7a/
theguardian.com/media/2017/apr/21/arresting-julian-assange-is-a-priority-says-us-attorney-general-jeff-sessions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NY Times: Trump looking at adding impeachment lawyer to WH team
edition.cnn.com/2018/03/10/politics/donald-trump-emmet-flood-robert-mueller/index.html

There were some rather large findings of natural gas in the Black Sea prior to Georgian and Ukrainian conflicts.

"Working for" is very different from the reality of "On the board of directors".

Podesta Password hacked by Ukrainian IP

IP Address 134.249.139.239 Check 134.249.139.239 at Senderbase.org Check 134.249.139.239 at Reputationauthority.org City Dnepropetrovsk Dnepropetrovsk in Wikipedia Country Flag Ukraine DMA Code n/a Provider Kyivstar Pjsc Search Kyivstar Pjsc at Google State (Code) Dnipropetrovs'ka Oblast' (04) Dnipropetrovs'ka Oblast' in Wikipedia Latitude 48.463 Area Code n/a Hostname 134-249-139-239.broadband.kyivstar.net Check 134-249-139-239.broadband.kyivstar.net at Senderbase.org Check 134-249-139-239.broadband.kyivstar.net at Reputationauthority.org Country Ukraine Ukraine in Wikipedia Longitude 35.039 Postal Code n/a Timezone Europe/Kiev Timezones in Wikipedia Continent Europe Continents in Wikipedia TLD UA Top Level Domains in Wikipedia GMT Offset 2
-------------------------------------------------------
In order to comply with the 2015 decommunization law the city was renamed Dnipro in May 2016.

Mystery man: Ukraine's U.S. fixer - POLITICO
politico.com/story/2014/03/paul-manafort-ukraine-104263
5 Mar 2014 - On Monday, as Russian gunships menaced the Ukrainian fleet in the Black Sea, Manafort's former business partner Roger Stone sent out an email to a small group of friends asking wryly: “Where is Paul Manafort?”
>

Roger Stone worked in Ukraine?
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?smid=tw-bna&_r=0&referer=

The counterintelligence investigation centers at least in part on the business dealings that some of the president-elect’s past and present advisers have had with Russia. Mr. Manafort has done business in Ukraine and Russia. Some of his contacts there were under surveillance by the National Security Agency for suspected links to Russia’s Federal Security Service, one of the officials said.

The F.B.I. investigation into Mr. Manafort began last spring, and was an outgrowth of a criminal investigation into his work for a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine and for the country’s former president, Viktor F. Yanukovych.

Trump looking at bringing in Clinton impeachment lawyer for Mueller probe: report
thehill.com/homenews/administration/377769-trump-looking-at-bringing-in-clinton-impeachment-lawyer-for-mueller

Trump tweets, deletes 'Epic' as he takes stage for rally in Pennsylvania

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-tweets-deletes-epic-as-he-takes-stage-for-rally-in-pennsylvania/article/2651277

Attached: Ukraine.png (640x447, 99K)

Attached: UkraineStone.jpg (640x343, 44K)

Oh look, it's an Israeli shill.

Impeachment lawyer is advising trump on how to conduct treason proceedings against former presidents

False

Is that the best you have?

Attached: AldesonTrumpsBiggestDonations.jpg (300x415, 34K)

Attached: STONED.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Attached: SheldonAldeson.png (653x687, 363K)

Reveal yourself goyim.

Attached: 1520749987204.png (851x721, 231K)

One minute I'm an Israeli, the next a goyim?

Make up your mind.

Go ahead, try contradicting the facts.

They are not mutually exclusive. Jews call themselves chosen, this is a lie.
So in reality "jews" are goyim while whites are the true chosen people. Meaning the people calling themselves jews are in actuality goyim.

Fascinating.

What's Roger Stone?

Attached: Pin.jpg (710x473, 83K)

Attached: stone-and-cohn.jpg (1024x800, 559K)

>

Attached: Cohn.jpg (719x719, 44K)

can i get a quick run down of what your saying?

Frogman. Though a different race than Hillary.
Now turn your meme flag off.

Like Epstein did for Mossad.

Attached: EpsteinTrump.jpg (713x1024, 250K)

show flag

Imagine needing a self help meme to deal with uncomfortable news stories about Tronald Flump

Attached: IMG_8875.jpg (1280x1882, 242K)

Yep. Thats what is being discussed. Q confirmed. Hogg uncharacteristic no comment.

Yes. Then he banned him from all his buildings. That's what a normal man does when faced with the evil of Israel.

Attached: muhjews.webm (1280x720, 962K)

Trump and a minor, beware the Ides of March

Yes of course.

While I am not excusing connections such as Dennis Hasert, nor Clinton defending a rapist in her early career, what I am saying is:

Ukrainian IP hacked Podesta Emails.
Joe Biden son on board of directors for Ukranian Business.

Roger Stone has worked for Ukraine.
Roger Stone wrote an email making an in joking saying "Where's Paul Manafort"

Manafort was pro-Russia

There were some rather large findings of natural gas in the Black Sea prior to Georgian and
Ukrainian conflicts.

In August 2016 prior to wikileaks release, Roger Stone got cocky and tweeted that John Podesta would soon be in the barrel. This indicates he had a backline to Wikileaks, which he is now denying.

Nunberg was defending Roger Stone saying he would not testify against him
Few days later, Stone throws him under the bus.

Now apparently Nunberg has thrown everyone under the bus

Trump has hired an impeachment laywer, made a tweet saying Epic which he deleted seconds later.

This is the story I need to look into more.

Acosta during Epstein trial conveniently swept the 13 year old rape story under the rug.

Do you know more about this?

Also I know Ken Star is a lawyer who fits into the picture but need to investigate this more.

Nope nope and double nope.

He also said of Cosby that he needs a better PR team, I think that's entirely relevant to the "banning" of Epstein.

Attached: TRUMP_NETANYAHU.png (640x360, 272K)

poppycock, you're making massive assumptions

Roger Stone has a backline to Wikileaks.

Is that a wrong assumption?

Podesta emails were hacked by an IP in the Ukraine.

Is that incorrect?

The backline would be illegal as it would show Ukranian interference in the election.

Putin suggests Jews with Russian citizenship behind election meddling

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/03/10/putin-says-jews-russian-citizenship-could-behind-u-s-election-meddling/413321002/

16 hours ago - Putin says Jews, Ukrainians, Tatars could be behind U.S. election meddling. ... MOSCOW

I guess Putin is making massive assumptions too.

That's a phishing email you brainlet. Saying the login attempt was from east Europe makes it sound more legit. Notice the url is a bitly link

Nope.

IP Address 134.249.139.239 Check 134.249.139.239 at Senderbase.org Check 134.249.139.239 at Reputationauthority.org City Dnepropetrovsk Dnepropetrovsk in Wikipedia Country Flag Ukraine DMA Code n/a Provider Kyivstar Pjsc Search Kyivstar Pjsc at Google State (Code) Dnipropetrovs'ka Oblast' (04) Dnipropetrovs'ka Oblast' in Wikipedia Latitude 48.463 Area Code n/a Hostname 134-249-139-239.broadband.kyivstar.net Check 134-249-139-239.broadband.kyivstar.net at Senderbase.org Check 134-249-139-239.broadband.kyivstar.net at Reputationauthority.org Country Ukraine Ukraine in Wikipedia Longitude 35.039 Postal Code n/a Timezone Europe/Kiev Timezones in Wikipedia Continent Europe Continents in Wikipedia TLD UA Top Level Domains in Wikipedia GMT Offset 2
-------------------------------------------------------
In order to comply with the 2015 decommunization law the city was renamed Dnipro in May 2016.

Why does your flag have a red line at the top, does that make identification with your colleagues easier?

We are dealing with the antiChrist aren't we? I regretfully believe so more and more.

Da. All my comrades are busy tracking you down and where going to report you to the KGB.

I wouldn't worry, haven't you read the end of the story?

KGB was disbanded in the 80s

I have received death threats from Ukraine though.

LOL

1991* Mi mistake

You keep believing that, imperialist dog. Comrade Trump will make USSR great again

I like Russian architecture a lot.

Trump is a Mossad cuck.

Looks like a nice man.

Attached: Screen shot 2018-03-11 at 07.55.43.png (596x368, 397K)

>- It’s still only 8:30pm
What faggy cunt thing this faggot does. Pretentious nigger liberal

show your flag, you disabled kike

Good one.

Thanks for the bump

>What faggy cunt thing this faggot does

K

SHOW YOUR FLAG KIKE

This is my flag for the day. Hippyville.

>Roger Stone has a backline to Wikileaks.
>Is that a wrong assumption?
Yes. He mentioned the emails AFTER it was already public knowledge
Not that a link would prove anything in the first place
Now show your flag you bullshitting kike

Get the fuck out Mensch.

No he mentioned August 2016 - before the release.

In August 2016 he threatened Podesta with "Time in the barrel"

Unfortunately Karma is a bitch.

>time in the barrel
So he didn't mention emails or Wikileaks whatsoever?
What a slippery lying hook nose you are

Roger is very fucked.

You obviously have not been paying attention.

You'd think you'd have some proof of that, instead of all this nothing

>Podesta emails were hacked by an IP in the Ukraine.
Population of Ukraine: 43,000,000
Yes, must've been someone connected to Trump.
Couldn't have been someone on a proxy or something who chose Ukraine because it's largely unregulated and easy to act anonymously from.
You're out of your element, Donberg.

So you just spend time on threads of no merit for the hell of it eh?

May 2016: Papadopoulos drunkenly brags to an Australian diplomat that Russia had stolen Hillary’s emails to sway our election.

June 2016: @DonaldJTrumpJr agrees to meet with Russian officials who say they have dirt on Hillary by responding “If it’s what you say I love it!”

twitter.com/jonfavs/status/947215854873333761?lang=en

>>

And let’s not forget!

August 2016: Trump advisor Roger Stone tweets that it will soon be “Podesta’s time in the barrel.”

October 2016: Wikileaks releases Podesta’s emails

Roger Stone is responsible for this.
The Making of the President 2016: How Donald Trump Orchestrated a Revolution
Roger Stone

The Fall of Trump
Roger Stone
One of Donald Trump's closest advisers has warned a bloody civil war would erupt if the US President was impeached. Roger Stone predicted "an insurrection like you've never seen"
Roger Stone

Trump adviser Roger Stone repeatedly claimed to know of forthcoming WikiLeaks dumps
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/20/politics/kfile-roger-stone-wikileaks-claims/index.html
His August 21, 2016, tweet declaring it “will soon the Podesta's time in the barrel” has drawn much attention. It came six weeks before WikiLeaks released hacked emails from the account of John Podesta, the chief executive of the Clinton campaign.
Roger Stone claims he has 'perfectly legal back channel' to Julian Assange
Roger Stone’s conspicuously worded denials of wrongdoing in the Russia probe

Roger Stone’s role in the Russia investigation is big news again. That’s thanks to his protege Sam Nunberg’s odd turn Monday on cable news, in which Nunberg said he wouldn’t cooperate with Robert S. Mueller III’s probe and repeatedly defended Stone. This led to plenty of speculation that Nunberg sensed trouble for his mentor, Stone. And so Stone took to cable news himself Tuesday to give his version.

But Stone’s interview with Chuck Todd might have been more notable for what he didn't say — and how carefully worded his denials seemed to be.

The central issue with Stone concerns an Aug. 21, 2016 tweet in which Stone said “it will soon [be] the Podesta’s time in the barrel” — an apparent reference to Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta. A month and a half later, WikiLeaks released thousands of Podesta’s emails. The tweet has led to suspicion that the informal Trump adviser knew about the trove of emails and might have even coordinated with WikiLeaks, which the U.S. government considers a front for the Russian government’s interference in the 2016 election.

Stone said in an early August 2016 speech — before the tweet — that he had been in contact with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, though he later said it was through an intermediary. He has also said he was in contact with Guccifer 2.0, the Russia-tied hacker allegedly behind an earlier leak of Democratic National Committee emails. And the Atlantic’s Natasha Bertrand reported last week that Stone had exchanged private Twitter messages with WikiLeaks in mid-October 2016. (This was after the Podesta emails were released, but it suggested more extensive contacts than previously known.)

With that as background, I’ve pulled out some of Stone's comments Tuesday and provided a careful parsing.

“I never had any advanced knowledge of the content, the source or the exact timing of the WikiLeaks disclosures.”

What first struck me when watching Stone’s interview was his use of the word “exact.” Just because you didn’t know the exact timing of something doesn’t necessarily mean you didn’t know it was coming at some point.

Roger Stone's alibi falls apart – ThinkProgress
thinkprogress.org/roger-stones-alibi-falls-apart-a1c3cc0aaf7a/

"Stone keeps referencing ‘independent’ information he had on Podesta—but the article he says proves it is based on Wikileaks."

The allegations stem from a series of actions of Stone’s, but chiefly rest on a prediction Stone made in August that it would “soon be Podesta’s time in the barrel.”

Trust me, it will soon the Podesta's time in the barrel. #CrookedHillary

— Roger Stone (@RogerJStoneJr) August 21, 2016

Stone has made this defense before. In October 2016, about a week after the Podesta emails were published, Stone published an article on Breitbart defending himself from accusations of treason related to his August tweet.

“I predicted that Podesta’s business dealings would be exposed. I didn’t hear it from Wikileaks, although Julian Assange and I share a common friend. I reported the story on my website,” he wrote.

The link he embedded—reproduced here—now leads to a deleted article and a 404 error page.

Attached: Briebart.jpg (356x400, 61K)

You've leaped to conclusions based on poor reasoning. You lost credibility at the Ukraine IP connection. Sorry schlomo.

uly 2016: Trump goes on TV, asking Russia to release Hillary's emails.

July 2016: Trump says “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing”

Still here eh?

You waited a whole 15 minutes for me to respond.

That's very normal mossad, very normal indeed.

"Don’t forget all the times Trump advertised further Wikileaks news that hadn’t been released yet"

I enjoy the (You)'s.

>You waited a whole 15 minutes for me to respond
Your character assassination thread full of lies is far more suspicious than someone replying to it
Even though you're lying through your teeth about Stone and Wikileaks, with zero proof apart from a fucking CNN article and quotes from democrats, I'll bite
Tell me exactly what is wrong or illegal if Stone DID talk to Wikileaks?
People are allowed to talk to journalists, what are you even trying to imply?

Is actually treasonous conspiracy.

Boohoo.

Wikileaks isn't recognized as a group of journalists.

Why do you think Jeff Sessions made it a priority to arrest Assange?

Arresting Julian Assange is a priority, says US attorney general Jeff Sessions
theguardian.com/media/2017/apr/21/arresting-julian-assange-is-a-priority-says-us-attorney-general-jeff-sessions

>treasonous conspiracy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No it isn't you fucking retard

Calm down there shit for brains, it is.

Watergate 2.0

Wow, doubling down aye, hilarious
So everyone who talks to Wikileaks has broken the law for "treasonous conspiracy" then?

Indeed, especially Dershowitz.

That will be particularly sweet to see, the Professor of Harvard Law.

You can't make this shit up.

Attached: Screen shot 2018-03-11 at 10.24.33.png (397x59, 12K)

Why hasn't he been arrested then?
Hannity still walks free as well, so does Pamela Anderson and Chuck Johnson
Surely such a serious charge like treasonous conspiracy would be promptly investigated!

Even Hannity is pissed off with Roger Stone.

so whats ur point

My point is, Hannity talked to Wikileaks too, why isn't he locked up for "treasonous conspiracy"?

Nope, Hannity was just doing his best.

My point is Roger Stone has no real allies.

alex?

So you shifted from "treasonous conspiracy" to he has no friends
Did he fuck your girlfriend or something?

Roger stone is impotent

When did wikileaks become Russian? Were they Putins blog in the Bush admin?

Attached: 1510282814876.png (178x308, 88K)

Let's investigate.

Uh huh, is he a smelly doodoo brain as well?
After having your (poorly thought out) argument dismantled you resort to playground tactics?
Please, tell me what Roger did to hurt you so badly

To early for larping bullshit threads