Is the whole internet just a honeypot?

Attached: honeypot-honeynet-5-728.jpg (728x546, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YR-zVOw-bnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It also provides a good alibi when you are falsely accused of murder or rape.

Attached: duh.jpg (599x599, 33K)

Doesn't prove you were sitting at that computer.

Yes

Prove me wrong bitch

I even name my jpegs with CIA numbers just to confuse retards

Attached: 23F3D3ED-A577-4325-BCCE-5DD29FE67DB8.png (456x402, 213K)

I want more too

Attached: IMG_0977.jpg (806x799, 415K)

Then what can it prove ;)

Not much unless someone saw you there.

>CIA numbers
nigga what?

Ever notice these pics have numbers? Nobody really knows what they're for.

You do not have to use internet to post here. I am not even connecte to the "Internet" or what people generally unerstand as "The Internet" while writing this message. There are means.

The proxy which this uses is connected to the inter net, but not my computer directly, it has n connection to any outside source whatsoever.

my hand is not a part of my body because it's connected to my arm and not my body.

I understand its a series of tubes.

I haven´t used the Internet since 2004, there are no inputs our outputs or wireless connection to my computer that could be said to be part of any network.

I am "Outside" of all networks, but I am still able to post here and browse most of the sites, that still does not mean I use the internet because neither I or my computer have any direct access to any network

Is it me or does OP picture not make any sense

I thought the whole point of a honeypot was entrapment for the purpose of gathering data

What in theory I mean: I am on the Premise of browsing the Itnernet but neither I or y comuter never really "go there" unlike 99% posters here who use Internet directly. I could be said to be "One step ahead"

I am not connected to any Network or "HoneyPot"

Sup Forums is a honeypot since a long time ago.

You don´t seem to get it. For you this site is a Honeypot, but not for me, because I am not ON the internet currently.

We both post here, but only one of us is connected to this network: I am not. I am not using Internet to post here

I'm not here either

No Sup Forums is not a HoneyPot. The CIA aren't hiding as your hated leafs and there isn't an operation going on right now to track down pedophiles and put them on a watch list.

Just move along.

Attached: F324-234-D03R.jpg (1000x667, 101K)

G-gu-guys... A-am I doing it right?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YR-zVOw-bnk