Tokyo Ghoul:re 145

Spoilers tonight, possible last chapters. TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l28ujx_d0Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=9-tAfHr4Il4
youtube.com/watch?v=k699IAc1TPA
youtube.com/watch?v=dT4v3CezV0A
youtube.com/watch?v=BEDxaT7IVCk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This thread is nice

Too late fag

I guess this is the least autistic thread ...

This thread came 36 seconds before

You guys want a repeat of yesterday? We have 3 fucking threads up, someone's going to get buttblasted and the mods are going to delete all of them.

Then shut up and post predictions.

Good.

Kaneki finds Touka and the others with his Blob tentacles and slaughters all the investigators in front of Touka's eyes. Maybe some Hide cliffhanger.

Timeskip and Urie/Touka&Hinami viewpoints.

So what is Ishida going to name Part 3? Ace or Queen? And no Kaneki's daughter will not take over the story.

i hope we get more dialogue than action

Ace, queen sounds like dogshit

Ace is more likely.

I'm Sui Ishida, there will be no part 3. Bookmark this post.

Tokyo Ghoul:WE

Tokyo Ghoul: V

Tokyo Ghoul:WUZ

I really love this depiction of Touka, it really brings out her asian features.

>Timeskip

How? Kaneki just turned into a rampaging Dragon ghoul monster. How will a timeskip work? What will the Dragon be doing over the timeskip? Just chilling in Tokyo and gobbling up random ghouls and humans? I think they need to resolve the Dragon situation first. Either kill Kaneki for good or have him control his Dragon form. Then perhaps a timeskip could work.

SOON

>people think ishida drew this
ishida isnt that appaling

Tokyo Ghoul; World
It'll be about kaneki becoming a clown with uta and teaming up with kanou to destroy the elite fuckers that are caging the world.

Wait, so if kaneki doesnt have DID then there's a name for his mental condition?
I wish i had other me's inside my head to talk

Donato is Kaneki's father

He created Tulpas on every critical points on his life as coping mechanism. I still consider it DID.

All of these people have brain cells

>Just chilling in Tokyo and gobbling up random ghouls and humans?
Exactly. Ishida usually skips the intermediate aftermath of big events. Happened after Aogiri, Anteiku, Rose, Cochlea and will happen now. Urie and the human side will start trying to pick up pieces left after Furuta's death, so will Goat after the beating they took.

Or Yomo will walk in and finally succumb to his humungous death flags.

thanks

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUH BOII

>The Odyssey
> Hamlet
>Lawrence of Arabia
>The Hobbit/LOTR
>Star Wars
>Harry Potter
>Naruto
Now Tokyo Ghoul.
Well I'll be a monkey's uncle.

> TG Part 3
> Kaneki is Darth Vader
> Touka dies
> Hide is Palpatine
> Kaneki's daughter beats him and he dies happily
YES YES YES

Is this the Tokyo Autism?

>You will never headpat Saiko
>You will never stick a finger on Saiko's mouth
The worst timeline

hey
tulpas are really a thing?
are they too hard to make?

I wish I could witness the 125 release day again. Shit was too hilarious.

> Rio's retarded mindbroken ass put a finger in Saiko's mouth and gave her a headpat before Urie
> Urie proceeds to get cucked by Haise because his tranny lover needs daddy dick
> Urie lost his shark bro to Eto's Kagune puppet Noro and forever feels heartbroken
What did he do to deserve this

Did Kaneki grow his limbs back yet?

Yes

> the new Tg:re chapter is homophobic
> Ishida what the fuck are you doing im gay
> Hidekane fans just prefer quality writing
> Kaneki's gay he can't like women
Fucking kek, twitter and dumblr having a meltdown was the highlight of :re. What's next, Mutsuki raping Kaneki while calling herself a man?

Probably after eating a gorillion RC cells.

He's a fucking blob of RC cells, not only that but Furuta said he knows Kaneki is past his limit. If this doesn't recover his limbs and cure his aging I don't know what will.

>timeskip aftre Talker and Cuckneki fucked
>another timeskip 20 chapters later

fuck no

Well, it was shit writing, but not because it didn't live up to the desires of some rabid fujoshits and dumblr degenerates, so the third quote is at least half - nay - a quarter correct.

Is touka gonna try and tame the dragon with muh emotions or reveal she has a kakuja too and attempt to stop kaneki from eating their friends? At this point it seems like a lot of people are pulling kakujas out

Nice. It sure would be hard for Kaneki to keep being the star of the show if he was a nug the whole time.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=l28ujx_d0Ys

The anime was shit, but the ending to Root A was my shit.

If that slut had not fucked him nothing of this shit would have happend

The ending art and theme were perfection. If they screw that up in the :re anime I'm mad.
Kaneki is the only MC, people who expect his kid to take over are delusional. He might die at the end of the story though.

The ED illustrations and the OST where the only good things in this piece of shit.

hngdng > sehx

Ah, I see you are a man of excellent literature as well.

Few disagree, music was lit tho.

> You will never raid the CCG office and 360 no scope Furuta with MLG Marude while Hide gives based orders
Fuck

>
>The anime was shit, but the ending to Root A was my shit.
I honestly felt like the ending lacked emotion and seemed like a forced tear jerker that just wasn't working.

>that ending with the cards of everyone's parents and Kaneki sleeping with his mother and Eto walking at the Auction arc site on her own
chills, still.

He meant the music and title cards/illustrations user.

It would've been the perfect tear jerker if Pierrot would've just followed Ishida's script.

There already was a timeskip after Rue (~99) so ... yeah. Not talking about a big one but 2 months or something.

>Not posting the superior ending theme
youtube.com/watch?v=9-tAfHr4Il4

>The ED foreshadowing Houji and Tatara
>Literally nothing good happens between them and they both job to Takizawa
Still the worst thing Ishida has done

> 2 month time skip after Rueshima
> 6 month time skip or so after Touken sex
No more timeskips unless it's vital.

Yeah, the ending music and cards. The anime and its final episode were pure trash. 10 minutes of Kaneki walking with a dead Hide in his arms to wank off Fujoshits was not in any way interesting.

> They both job to Takizawa
They were both weaker than him in general, of course they were going to lose. Jobbing is nothing more than a buzzword these days.

Omae wa mo, shindeiru

Actually it's just 1 month timeskip after Rushima and more or less 2 months after chapter 126.

I don't know what Studio Pierrot was thinking to be honest, if they did shit like that and completely abandon Ishida's script just imagine the :re adaptation.
> Shirazu lives
> Haise never regains his memories
> Mutsuki dies in the Auction
> Scarecrow is actually Shachi

>tatara not seeing the betrayal coming is bullshit

that ED is pure kino

accidental greentext

You'd have to be dumb to think Takizawa wasn't going to kill Houji. Literally what did Houji do outside of kill Tatara's brother offscreen with the help of countless others and provide side support during the Owl battle in the Anteiku Raid? Same goes for Tatara, he was too slow in his Kakuja form. He was literally a sitting duck for Takizawa to wail on, motherfucker is way too fast.

>Haise is a clone made from Kaneki's dna

He was too blinded by his hatred for Hoji. or that would be the excuse.

>muh toukaxkaneki sex was bad writing
my dick, it has been foreshadowed since the fuckin begining you fags

> Bad grammar
> "Muh" greentext
> My dick
Alright shitpost kun take it easy

doesnt mean the way it was executed wasnt complete shit

youtube.com/watch?v=k699IAc1TPA
Are you sure?

>The version of Jack that's played towards the end
I miss Autisma honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=dT4v3CezV0A

As shit as the anime was the soundtrack and opening and endings were great. To bad the writing and animation was awful

F

> Aura will never party with his Aunt again because he got his neck snapped and will likely get eaten by Mutsuki
I'm not upset but I do want to see his backstory with his Aunt.

Thinking about it does Aura not have a dad? Iirc It said that Kiyoko is his aunt on his mother's side but they still have the same last name. Maybe his hot aunt adopted him

Seriously if they adapted the manga faithfully and this played during the final inner monologue scene of Kaneki I probably would've cried bitch tears.

Didnt it say his mom was an investigator who died?

>It wasn't bad writing because it was foreshadowed

That's some amazing logic right there, shitposter-kunt

>Maybe his hot aunt adopted him

Still waiting for the incest twist.

Agreed. Piano always worked for those kinds of scenes.

God, Arima vs Kaneki and the inner monologue could have been amazing.

VA was pretty good too imo, good enough to do it justice I think

retard

I want it to play during Arima vs Kaneki and Cochlea, when Arima slits his throat.

That, or the way it picks up at 1:48 youtube.com/watch?v=BEDxaT7IVCk for when Kaneki manages to overpower Arima.

spoilers when

This right here, a sex chapter of Kiyoko is the highest order of justice
> He doesn't want incest with Kiyoko
??? Dumblr fag?

I hope for the love of God that they pretend S1 and 2 didn't happen while animating :re and that the entirety of part1 will be redone in an OVA series similar to Hellsing Ultimate.

That'd be the only way to save this shit.

Fuck off it'd explain Aura's obsession with revenge perfectly.