Brit/pol/ - Good Morning edition

>Abortion protesters trolled into holding up BUF signs at pro-abortion rally in Ireland
twitter.com/Glinner/status/972087652689350657

>One in 10 universities now BAN newspapers such as The Sun in assault on free speech
thesun.co.uk/news/5508696/

>After hopeful figures, EU takes Spains side on Gibraltar
unv.is/express.co.uk/news/uk/928773/Brexit-news-latest-update-now-Gibraltar-Spain-UK-EU-European-Union-negotiation-video

>Labour fault lines grow between Momentum and Unions
unv.is/newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2018/03/left-vs-left-battle-control-labour-pitches-unite-against-momentum

>DUP have checked out of power sharing
unv.is/newrytimes.com/2018/03/08/dup-have-checked-out-of-power-sharing-murphy/

>Fiscal Phil to reveal spurious figures next week
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/08/chancellor-philip-hammond-spring-statement-will-reveal-improved-finances-analysts-say

>BCC claims UK Govt is using Brexit as a coverup for failings
unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-cover-up-failures-uk-issues-business-chambers-of-commerce-adam-marshall-a8245306.html

>Corbyn slams May in PMQs over Saudi 'collusion' in war crimes
unv.is/dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/jeremy-corbyn-slams-theresa-colluding-12146643

>Stormzy for PM, why grime is good for politics
unv.is/huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/could-grime-be-the-newest-tool-for-uk-politics_uk_5a96753be4b03afbcf9031b4

>Sturgeon has also fallen victom to mansplaining
unv.is/inews.co.uk/news/scotland/nicola-sturgeon-im-first-minister-scotland-still-subjected-mansplaining/

>Official statement on Salisbury false flag assassination expected @ 1215
parliament.uk/business/news/2018/march/statement-on-the-incident-in-salisbury-/

>YouGov: When is a feminist not a feminist?
unv.is/yougov.co.uk/news/2018/03/08/when-feminist-not-feminist/

Attached: sheepinfield.jpg (1400x933, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/money/news/article-5485871/Britons-consumer-rights-threat-Brexit.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FT3CLYhrCyA
forbes.com/sites/westernbonime/2017/11/19/lexset-is-about-to-revolutionize-interior-design-with-nextgen-ai/
twitter.com/chrisgreybrexit/status/972238552171008001
salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/16078768.Military_operation_at_Salisbury_ambulance_station/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5487111/BBC-radio-star-probed-sex-offences-against-child-16.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SmuFMFjeSC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the fuck was this thread so hard to get up? It took like 10 attempts and the fucking mods pruned the last edition with the better picture so now that can't be used...

Spastics.

Robots

em fookin robots eh?

Attached: 1520685557964.jpg (360x360, 17K)

They'll enslave us all

Russians

>From food safety to higher energy bills and roaming charges: Britons' consumer rights could be under threat from Brexit

dailymail.co.uk/money/news/article-5485871/Britons-consumer-rights-threat-Brexit.html

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 27K)

Who cares

Morning lads, quick cup of twinings, take the dog out then off to work. God bless Anons.

Would go down if they deported shit skins

Robots will take your job soon

Future proof. Only humans can do it.

Fucking kek deluded cunt

So what’s the latest with Brexit? Will it happen? Why is May still
In charge?

Britain is dead.

You know I came with a jovial kind hearted message and you’re being rude and horrible. Fucking die you nigger cock riding faggot.

>"future proof"
LMFAO YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD

'ats em homosexual robots that is.

Attached: correction.png (846x82, 7K)

When did you last hear about a robotic interior designer? You fucking idiot, not everything except mundane jobs will be AI. Monkey jobs.

>gets BTFO
>resorts to adhoms
Kek, what a limp wristed insecure civvy cunt you are.

>not checking IDs
Cock holding cannon fodder piece of robotic shit.

Like being a homeless soldier for Jews. A robot, or a Golem?

>Robots will never be able to pick what colour paint goes on the walls or where to put furniture
Lmfao what a stupid cunt you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=FT3CLYhrCyA
bit grim

>interior designer

Based

Attached: EBF6BC29-70F9-4A95-A123-ECB91BE65D58.jpg (615x404, 76K)

>the Corps of Royal Engineers
>cannon fodder
Stupid civvy cunt

Any robot can fire a trigger, some jobs demand the human touch.

A robots swiping that job right up. A robot won't take time off to hold other men's cocks.

Hahahaha hahaha you can't be fucking serious
forbes.com/sites/westernbonime/2017/11/19/lexset-is-about-to-revolutionize-interior-design-with-nextgen-ai/

Eddies right on this one

Attached: 3FE9AD20-7837-4997-BF4E-9E7C35C2BBE5.png (750x1334, 663K)

Oh look and anonymong arguing against a point I didn't make, typical anonymong

So? I’ll make my money before it could happen. You’ll still be a bitter goy.

You'll become a slave, like all of humanity.

Cannon fodder and gay cannon fodder at that.

Attached: 1520599075520.png (632x434, 124K)

Doom.

start burning things

Attached: orav_9217.jpg (765x515, 41K)

How many times have I BTFO you now?
Norks
Soy Cop
Referendums
Constitution
Ireland
I can't keep up

>soy cop
>norks
You've been accusing people of being me who aren't in fact me I can see. You're still so intimidated by the mere suggestion of my presence.

Attached: 1519751225122.png (640x480, 135K)

No, it's just there is only one autist who feels the need to interrupted all my discussions with retarded unrelated adhoms every time they see me post, and it's the pathetic cuckold I've destroyed almost daily, (You).

That’s a squirrel

Attached: 84FDE1C0-8698-4E1C-92E0-D43B0EFE7F25.jpg (750x562, 35K)

Well evidently there are two of us out there at least. I'll be here. Ready to BTFO you (again) at a moments notice.

Attached: Eddie dreams.png (803x615, 111K)

>Based Eddie makes an obvious point that Northern Ireland will likely end up joining the Republic of Ireland
>Retarded anonymong who can't read spends 5 days screaming about how NI won't become an independent Republic and based Eddie is retarded to suggest such a thing (which he didnt).
Kek

Be at Hyde Park by 12:00 today faggets

Attached: E3FAADAA-E196-4BA5-AD41-726C19AEF89F.jpg (1024x701, 103K)

Your excessive alcohol usage is still doing you no favours in regards to your memory, or your general mental state.
>well-spoken and friendly user engages in discussion about NI breaking off from the UK, misinterpreting the wording for approximately .3222 seconds
>fat eddie begins to rage immediately, go off topic, and accuse people of being said user for 5 days

Went to Beatrix Potter’s house yesterday, saw a paki family there, sneering and giggling at the trinkets and wooden looms and her assorted personal belongings while their kids ran around disrespectfully shouting and making it unenjoyable

Attached: 4A26F3BF-E2F2-49C0-9A21-EB70F5525A2F.jpg (375x210, 23K)

Awful attempt at cope tbqh

>Based Eddie educates the thread that areas of the UK constitution have indeed been codified into written law
>Retarded anonymong who can't read starts sperging out about the UK constition not being codified into a single document and based Eddie is retarded to suggest that (he didnt)

Time for brekky.

Attached: Munchie box.jpg (720x960, 106K)

Thread ruined see ya later!

Attached: CDCE57AE-0BC9-4BFB-8061-6F0E7007DE43.gif (180x218, 177K)

>corporal cock handler eddie engages in purposeful attempts to misguide a friendly conversation by pointing the UK has 'written constitution' but not 'a written constitution'
>the friendly anonymous poster corrects not just his bad english, but his bad attitude
>fat eddie lives in eternal rage, forever destined to seek out the friendly anonymous poster with his poodle WN

Attached: mongs.png (523x491, 73K)

It's you that always attacks me unprovoked because I've completely shattered your psyche. That's why I can identify you with 100% accuracy

3.5/5 not bad at all, enjoy

Lel, shit coping strategy.

>I can identify you with 100% accuracy
About 65% accuracy at best cock-handler.

>tfw you left Brit/pol/ for about a year to go do other stuff
>tfw you pop back on and Eddie is still here, no further on than when you left

>no further on than when you left
He lives in a car now.

And it appears he's given a handjob since.

>tfw neet
every day is free and everlasting

Attached: uu.png (420x420, 7K)

Get your own material you nonce

>coping this hard and unsuccessfully

Lad, you're the one so arse blasted you sperg out every single thread then I drag you into the light so all can see your the mong I've brain damaged from repeated BTFO

Why don't you find a secluded car park somewhere you won't get nonced and get another hours sleep? I've clearly damaged you already this morning.

I denounced all idealogical demands years ago. I don't have a job, I don't have a sleeping schedule. I rarely bathe. I eat whatever I want whenever I want. I only communicate via written notes and angry grunting sounds. I haven't left the house since New Years eve except to take out the garbage. I recognize innate racial hierarchy. I recognize the indelible differences between males and females which make males superior. I am an elitist, and understand that a large percentage of any given population will consist of irredeemably dull and dim-witted cattle-like creatures. I acknowledge suicide is the only aesthetic and intellectual way to die. My diet is unpredictable and uncommon, having transcended ideological restraints in this area; for breakfast today I ate seven bananas dipped in whiskey. I have no friends. No girlfriend. No religion. No national bias. I spent most of each day in a semi-conscious state in bed, pierced occasionally by some sharp insight about existence which forces me to close my eyes and wait for my spleen to pass. I barely get dressed in the summer months. I only read books that are either under 200 pages in length or over 650 pages in length. Most of the books I read are hostile to life and the concept of living; many advocate suicide as a philosophical ideal. I have read over 45 books about World War 2 military history, and spend much of my time daydreaming about serving in the Nazi high command and directing their invasion of Europe and elsewhere. I have long dismissed music and film as inferior art forms and refuse to experience either. I wake mostly at night. My fatigue is so overwhelming at times that in order to navigate the house I simply crawl or drag my lower body from room to room. I am beyond alive. I meet all the criteria required of Nietzsche's proposed Ubermensch. There is nothing in the external world capable of shifting my ideological position, which is itself founded on ironic nothingness.

It's pathetic lad, you've been crying about me in every thread for a month. I'm sorry I've damaged you so badly, I didn't know it was possible for someone to be so fragile.

we need help in here lads, its antifa hunting time (they attacked Tommy)

Attached: E_face_views2.png (1600x1200, 2.13M)

You're coping so horrendously that you're accusing random people of being me. Next you'll be seeing me in your rear-view mirror.

What they knock his silly shrunken hat off or something? They tugged on his sideburns? They spilt his hummus?

You just keep repeating yourself kid. Go get some professional help

For a young man in the 21st century, J.K. Rowling embodies just about everything that he hates about his own mother, but can't outright say to her. An aging neoliberal single mother with an inflated sense of self-importance using twitter to cope with her increasing irrelevance. The sort of woman who hasn't seriously thought about any of her opinions, but feels the need to push them on to others and condescend to anybody who might think differently.

She is an archetype. Neither insightful nor funny nor controversial. She is a consummate mediocrity basking in the praise of similar mediocrities the world over who have projected their own aspirations on to her, satisfied that somebody like them is a billionaire. Her Christianity is an accessory. She takes everything that she's been taught by public school and daytime television and fashions a god out of it.

In many ways, she's already missed the boat. Her brand of comfortable feminism has already fallen out of style. She just doesn't know it yet. The second wave man-hating sexual phobia that sees rape everywhere. Its frigidity is evident in her writing. Then the bizarre merger with proud slut queer positivity. The post-hoc declarations of characters' sexual proclivities. The rationalization of racial retconning. It's like she discovered a Harry Potter fan tumblr, followed a couple links, and incorporated whatever she saw, resulting in an incoherent schizophrenic worldview. That's probably exactly what happened.

Tl;dr

>t. ex cock-handler and car liver obsessed with robots

If you're too thick to see that robots will take over labour and that means that the state will literally own us, then that's on you, not me.

twitter.com/chrisgreybrexit/status/972238552171008001

He's right you know. #CloserTogether #MoreInCommon

Attached: CA9A93F4-6ECA-40FD-8BC8-C57B96747027.jpg (960x960, 142K)

I'm onto you, you Russian bot!!!!!

Has Putin won more sympathisers in Europe since naming the Jew?

He won't need sympathisers when the robots take over

dumb anonytrip poster

Change the record m8

Attached: C54C0EE5-FD9E-400D-B7E8-7468D46AE1C1.jpg (750x502, 121K)

t.anonymong

Got anythinng your mini-bins I can have lad?

Fucking phone posting

Attached: 20180311_090632-1.jpg (2940x1318, 1.89M)

You've lost your mind.

lmao @ cope

Did you draw that?

Attached: 1520292950540.gif (500x282, 493K)

Fucking "dispeser" kek
Meant dispenser

Peak wife beating time in Glasgow is soon upon us

Come on it’s 2018

Attached: ED6F74DF-054C-4324-A184-E2A925C95E2D.jpg (560x634, 66K)

Did you have a good sleep last night?

Attached: 1516041358523.jpg (2500x1875, 700K)

salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/16078768.Military_operation_at_Salisbury_ambulance_station/

It's them fookin tories am tellin ye. Dere tryna wipe out tha' greet British wurkin class dey are. Me mate dazza says this is only a fokin test it is an deyll be deployin biolojical wepins in me 'omeland, Liverpool.

Attached: d27 (1).png (645x729, 75K)

Attached: 20180311_092659-1.jpg (2611x1412, 1.74M)

Daily mail now a remainer rag

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5487111/BBC-radio-star-probed-sex-offences-against-child-16.html

Time to guess the BBC paedo

Ok

The ginger radio2 one

The robots are coming

You're just worried the cock holding robots will take your job

Attached: 20180311_095147-1.jpg (2447x1619, 1.9M)

These are great m8

Keep it up

youtube.com/watch?v=SmuFMFjeSC8