WTF is the deal without Woodrow Wilson?

Look at this quote.

Was Woodrow Wilson the biggest autistic retard that ever lived in history?

He knows giving power to the Fed is a terrible idea and yet he does it anyway. What an absolute fucktard.

Woodrow Wilson must’ve been a kiddie diddler and was blackmailed. That’s the only explanation if we are to assume he wasn’t a retard.

Attached: E65E26E8-9088-4615-AFF9-7CCA912CBE4F.png (822x1008, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ironink.org/?p=3454
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Attached: D280E917-7EE7-4EB2-8902-13F1428CE929.jpg (225x289, 16K)

Before that fuck there was no federal income tax in the USA. Invented Globalism.

are some leafposters actually CIA niggers?

If he felt that way then why'd he do it?

Attached: 1477346998395.jpg (670x606, 51K)

He actually was blackmailed.
ironink.org/?p=3454

"Those that put the bite on Wilson came to him through a close knit constituency that had supported Wilson in his candidacy for President. This constituency was the Jewish presence in America. Leading American Industrialists noted this tight knit relationship with the Jewish vote by writing, “The Jews made much of Woodrow Wilson, far too much for his own good. They formed a solid ring around him.” One of those Jewish leaders in Wilson’s inner circle was New York attorney Samuel Untermyer.

This same Untermyer was retained as a lawyer by one of Wilson’s former flames in order to try and discreetly take care of a potential breach of promise action against Wilson by this former Wilson mistress. Untermyer had been a supporter of the Wilson campaign and a contributor to boot. Untermyer came to Wilson hoping that the case could be taken care of discreetly without public embarrassment to the President."

*WTF is the deal with Woodrow Wilson

Dumb autocorrect fucked my title

Don't forget (((congress))) voted on it too.

I like how this is infinitely a more important thread but most of pol is busy jerking it to some korean attention whore thread

The question is: How do we end the fed? And no Trump's not gonna do shit

Attached: 220.png (574x601, 152K)

Woodrow was blackmailed by Jacob Schiff and the Rothschilds

Who are the current living Rothschilds, besides Jacob?

Are you kidding? Theres like 100 of them. They're an enormous family.

His closest adviser was a rockefeller agent and connected with the international spook networks of that era, his name escapes me but Wilson literally described him as his alter ego (handler) and was likely being mesmerized by him. Puppet, that’s what he and Bush Jr look like. Reagan too. Nothing behind the eyes, souls is trapped somewhere clandestine from the husk before you.

The First and Second Amendment.

Attached: 1493208524972.jpg (252x249, 20K)

Well they're all psychopaths. How could you live with yourself after fucking over your own people and killing millions.

With Alex Jonestein? I'm sure he'll resist the Rothschild bankers, lol

Attached: tom.png (910x898, 439K)

Hitler started using keynesian economics, you cannot compete with the economic productivity of an economy were the currency is debased to maintain full employment.

Money printing cannot stop until there is a one world government or a decentralised currency

The Libyans under Qaddafi were pretty ballin too until they got shoa'd

Attached: 1520493128964.gif (380x165, 174K)

Don't expect any changes proposed to the money system in the first term of a presidency. That would be a second term thing, but I still don't expect it to happen with Trump.

Attached: gs.png (1331x896, 459K)

This

This is also how the Balfour Declaration came to be. Wilson had no intention of getting involved with the war and the American public had no interest, however when Britain were ready to surrender Lord Walter Rothschild promised the British he could use his ties to Wilson's White House to get the Americans involved in the war. In return the British Government would hand over what would become known as Israel to the Jews.

Woodrow Wilson was utterly cucked by Jews and takes a large portion of the blame for everything that has happened over the last century and a bit.

Attached: 300px-Balfour_declaration_unmarked.jpg (300x396, 44K)

Unironically the worst president ever, gave women the right to vote and then they immediately banned alcohol

I think what he said is deeper. Credit is the issue. The concept of spending money you do not have is of course speculative. Speculation is risky, its success relies on constant growth. We are all stuck on a hamster wheel spending money we do not have to prop a system which is doomed to fail at some point

He was going to put them on a gold standard, as was saddam. The current us dollar is backed by the fact that oil must be traded in it which is enforced by the us military.

We are currently seeing russia drawing a line in the sand in syria and china is preparing its currency to become a petro yuan.
I think crypto will win and whoever controls the middle east will control the world.
This is also why you see increases in domestic production and pushes for renewables

How much power do you think the Royal family still has?

Attached: reLdwNx.jpg (600x430, 37K)

Yea wasn't it on Christmas Eve? And only a few kikes showed up? It was not even properly ratified by the amount of people required for such things.

Kek I love that picture. The rules state you are not allowed to touch the Royal Family and Evelyn Rothschild is completely alpha maleing him.

checked. Has Jones ever even talked about central banking? Its the most obvious redpill.

These two things are unrelated entirely and you undermine your own cause by repeating it.

This was the same time period that Frederick Herzberg's theories on motivation came into the business world. Up until he actually did the research people simply assumed that people were motivated by money. The reality is that you have to pay them just enough not to leave. You could double their pay, but you would never get double the productivity. Double pay is what your chart is expecting of employers when they can get away with less. It isn't the gold standard, people just don't demand the money like economic models say they should.

He talks about everything except (((the real problem))). I don't know, I don't watch him anymore. His interview with Aaron Russo was good.

so in 1971 people just stopped demanding money?
how does your explanation explain the graph in any way?

Attached: 1520548987794.jpg (478x495, 45K)

A bunch of Jews figured out that motivation doesn't scale with pay past a certain point and cut back on pay raises.

ah i see now ty, im a brainlet my bad.

Attached: 993366.jpg (630x6103, 1.17M)

Does it really impact the economy when uber rich kikes have all that money? Wouldn't production be the same?

I think it's more like 100% of media

Attached: 1520541929294.jpg (894x712, 193K)

I don't understand how sports stars make so much. Couldn't they pay them much less because supply is so high. Maybe it's so they keep their mouth shut about the fact sports are all rigged.

>I don't understand how sports stars make so much.

Fucking economics, how do they work.

Attached: magnets_c.jpg (800x450, 43K)

checked. Would not be surprised. Murdoch is technically a Gentile but 5/6 of those companies are controlled by the tribe. (im sure your aware but just to point out to the lurkers.)

Attached: 1520130152369.png (680x731, 535K)

Yeah maybe they're not owned by (((them))) but there's not going to be a channel that actually has real news and points out obvious false flags and hoaxes.

Think about it, how many talented niggers would play sports for a living for minimum wage? The stars aren't actually skilled, it's all rigged acting

Are you the same fruit loop posting in the other thread that Merkel is Hitler's daughter?

You know professional sports are worth billions right? The better the team, the more success, the bigger the brand, the more profit. If Team A is not willing to pay a top player the top wages, he will go to Team B and improve them instead.

Do you also believe in Chemtrails and the Flat Earth?

Oh I see, you're a fed. Fuck off. Nice guilt by association tactic BTW

Attached: jewry.jpg (960x960, 334K)

>I must work for the government because I don't believe all sports are rigged

No it's more that you brought up irrelevant topics like Flat Earth. I've dealt with many shills like you.

>he does believe it

LOL

Anyone who lets blackmail control their decisions is a limp-wristed faggot or a child, hence the deepstates LOVE of pedophiles and gays. Jeff Sessions is always going on and on about his honor and integrity, meanwhile hes too afraid to go against the blackmail clinton has on him.

No, I'm not a flat earther, but I know NASA is full of shit. Flat Earth is a psyop by you niggers.

Attached: (you).png (478x523, 12K)

Who did 9/11?

I second that motion

Attached: 1513384177304.png (1802x905, 203K)

This 1000%
Woodrow Wilson was a traitor. He sold us out.