This is the face of modern shounen jump

>this is the face of modern shounen jump

HAHAHAHAHAHA

i havent seen him once fighting with that costume, his mask always come off and ends up normal.

almost all the costumes are over the top retarded

bakugos being the worst

My nigger academia is a fucking joke

This costume is so fucking stupid, im glad that every fight hes in it gets destroyed or ignored.

OBSESSED

LOL

>these were the faces of the old shonen jump

when will we get a bakudeku kiss?

Invisible girl's is alright.

My Hero Fagcademia isn't even in the Big Ten.

Never. Deku is pure and only loves justice and All Might.

There was literally 2 episodes in the first season where the mask was shown on, and was never shown again.

He wears it as a hoodie afterwards.

When will we get a Dekumighto kiss?

When will people leave Boku no Hero Academia alone?

THIS HAS TO STOP

Are you the type of person who's enjoyment of a series is affected by shitposters?

EVOLVE

This is Sup Forums now.
Fucking first few eps Sup Forumsll of you loved it, and now that its popular you guys hate it.

The mask is symbolic. He wore inspired in All Might, but it was destroyed in a matter of seconds in his first fight, symbolizing that he isn't All Might.

Kaminari and Jiro's barely look like costumes.

But I personally think Sero's costume is kinda cool, except the elbows, they kinda creep me out.

Aru Maito is his father. This is a forbidden love.

Can't be mainstream and popular, that's not allowed.

I like Bakugou, Iida, Sero, Uravity, Deku Gama and Froppy. However, the best one is Inasa.

Not so fast

MADAAAAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGLHHLHLHHHHH

>LTG posting on Sup Forums

Faggot

You know I'm right, only the mentally weak get affected by shitposters

Anyways why people pretend MHA is good?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What anime?

because it is good.

looks as retarded as Naruto's bright orange jump suit, but green at least

>in a bnha not recognizing bc
really?

Is it opposite day today?

because it is good.

Because its Sup Forums in other forum every people hate bnha because its the most bad manga and anime the year

>bad manga and anime
>low sales and bad rating
Kek the future of shonen

because it is good.

Because it's their first battle shounen, so they think that all the old stale cliches are deconstructions or some shit.

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK COVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

That's not a costume, those are just his elbows.

Its the reason that why people just hate bc when bnha is more worst and bad story

Can defend when his manga and anime is bad

Both are equally awful.
The whole bnha/bc shitstorm is fucking stupid.

In my opinion bnha is more shit

>because it's their first battle shounen

You don't believe that either. You're just enjoying your won cynicism. We just recently had a big JOJO and HxH conversation in one of the threads. Hero Academia is a refreshingly well-written shonen after the garbage heap that two of the Big 3 was.

You don't really look reputable criticizing a story when you can't even type properly.

>Sasuga ESL-kun

>refreshingly well written
surely you jest. deku is even more grating than asta is in the manga.

>Hero Academia is a refreshingly well-written shonen
The only refreshing thing is the superhero aesthetics.
Also, the pacing and writing are fucking dull. Even golden age capeshit comics (which Hori cites as inspiration) have more stakes than bnha.

This looks like shit
>goes black and white but all he does is put his sword behind him for the wind up
>aftereffect of the action shot repeated three times from different angles, but nothing is happening
>the actual swing took like a single frame and you can't even see what happened

no matter where it comes, capeshit genre has a horrible taste in fashion and/or practicability.

Whenever there's a BC vs BNHA shitfest in every toc thread, are the BC anons even fans of the series? Every BC thread is just people ripping on the series so if seems like they Toc BC fags are just falseflaggers trying to rile up a bnha fags autism

I don't know who that is, is that from black cover? I never heard about your show before I heard it gets an anime now.

>Cloud wants his sword back

I think even Horikoshi realized how retarded this outfit looks. We almost never see him actually wearing the mask.

maybe bc fags simply enjoy their manga and don't feel like they need to defend it on vietnamese fishing websites.

no, this is.

Even if BCfags are falseflaggers it's still pretty annoying and hilarious to watch bnhafags fighting against them.
Are they really so insecure that they have to reply to every criticism against bnha?

Because its an incredibly one-sided rivalry between BC fags mainly so that they can stay relevant and since MHAfags don't give a shit about BC shitposters have a fieldday flaseflagging people who don't even participate in the threads probably because they have their own
We know its you user you're the only idiot that uses bnha in every thread. Still trying to force this nonexistent rivalry?

Yes the average hero reader also doesn't understand why lemillion blocked the bullet for ERI. Saying it be better if she would of died

This is my first time seeing this so I'm currently just trying to figure out what this even is.

Are you trying to set up a fight by insinuating that one already exists?

I literally never heard about clack cover before this and this is my first time even seeing a clip. I've never seen them in bnha threads before. If they were there they didn't make much of a presence.

This image makes no sense because MHA does better than Black Clover and virtually every manga listed there outside One Piece. Why do BCfags feel the need to drag MHA down to its level just because currently people are discovering how fucking shit it truly is thanks to the anime which was the opposite of MHA?

Here's my thing: what's with the shoes? Why do so many characters have retarded streetwear shoes, and why are the shoes often drawn so meticulously in the manga? Is the author some kind of SUPREME goober or something?

>mha is shit
>muh BC boogeyman
black clover is fucking shit but so is mha

>lying about how pathetic you are to respond to shitposters

BC and BNH arguments have been a thing for 2 years