So has he been demoted to jobber now?

So has he been demoted to jobber now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aYSmABWrazQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's been put on hold for erasure. He didn't job since he actually TRIED to fight. He just wasn't enough to defeat the cheater.

Thats the fate to every villain that turns into not really a villain anymore.

Did anybody actually expect him not to be a jobber

So that technically means goku will become a jobber then. Gohanfags can't wait to gloat.

The rule applies to characters that started out as villains only. So Tien, Vegata, Yamcha and Piccolo to name a few.

Then what will happen to jiren? He is too prideful (no pun intended) of a character to just become second rate.

Freeza seems to be doing ok

I think hes trying to stay immune by trying to kill Goku every now and then. Piccolo only became a proper jobber once he stopped trying to kill Goku too. He was still doing ok at the start of DBZ when he killed Goku.
Hes too autistic to become a not really a villain anymore character.

Is there any fights to get excited about besides Goku vs Jiren now?
what the fuck are Vegeta and Freiza supposed to do besides clean up trash?

Is there anyone in Dragon Ball who is not a jobber? Ayy will job in a few episodes too.

Technically Jiren's not really a villain to begin with, unless maybe him and belmod have some sinister connection.

this series has more heel-face turns than Naruto

To be honest Jiren is the combination of everything that is wrong with Dragon Ball.

>non-saiyan
He fought a good fight, all things considered. Following established in-series logic he shouldn't have been allowed to fight as much as he's been able to.

Nah, Jiren will win just to shake things up. He hasn't even shown any gimmicks or transformations yet aside from the pseudo-psychic ayy lmao stuff, and he's been played up as a true hero of justice.

His wish will bring everyone back, just like Goku's would have.

he was always a jobber

So, where were Bills and Chump born? They are twins, so they have to have born in the same universe. Or you don't have to be from the universe you become the GoD of?

So is el grandre padre actually afraid of mortals surpassing the gods which is why he is eliminating so many universes?

Worfed actually. That's the one where a character is built up to be a badass, and then spends the whole time losing to show how bad a threat something is.

Don't worry, Gohan Blanco will avenge him.

Nah, don't be a retard. Blancohan doesn't fuck around with fodder, Jiren will jump out of the ring the moment he witnesses the superior warrior. Gohan will fly straight to Zeno and wreck him. The frightened Zeno will bring back the other universes as Gohan asks.

Remember, universe 6 and 7 are twin universes so they are counterparts.

but... honestly this whole arc are jobberfest

So they are not actual twins, just counterparts? Then why aren't the other paired up universes have counterpart Gods?

Is it really jobbing when you get defeated after the MC already proved how strong the enemy is?
If anything Goku was the one that jobbed to show how strong Jiren is, not Hit.

user, you don't understand, jobbing is just an other word for losing. Hit lost, so he is a jobber. Goku is a jobber too. Frieza also lost some time ago, so he is a jobber too.

Oh hey its another retard making a DBS thread who doesn't know what jobbing is.

>doesn't know the difference between antagonist and villain
Sad.

Yeah considering Goku v. Jiren, Hit did a lot better than you would expect him to.

Why does no one in these threads know what jobbing is?

So how come Hit did not ask Cabba Kale or Broly to just destroy the ring around Jiren while he was frozen? I mean even though the ring is made out of the strongest material in existence, it clearly has not stopped them from destroying it before.

Because competence is not allowed apparently.

He did exactly what he set out to do

Will there EVER be any moment in Dragon Ball Super that tops this?

youtube.com/watch?v=aYSmABWrazQ

well he was doing his job

>Now

They aren't identical twin universes, more like fraternal twins in that they are alternate variations of each other. And God of Destruction is just an appointed position that anyone can qualify for if they are a potential good fit (I.e. Toppo). It just have easily been another species that became a G.o.D. in universe 6 or 7.

Wouldn't have worked. Buff ayy would just use his eye thing to make everyone get lost.

Are you sure he can do that from that far a distance? I mean they could just slice off a chunk of the ring and he would be out.

I understand now. He was hired to job.

Because it would be an unnecessary risk. Hit is not stupid. He already knew he was fucked, there was no point in risking his teammates as well. Thats why he send them to fight other universes.
Remember, you win the tournament by having the most people in the ring at the end of it. Universe 6 can not afford losing four fighters against Jiren

>He is too prideful (no pun intended) of a character to just become second rate.

People said the exact same thing about Tien, Piccolo and Vegeta.

Two of which are constantly training but seeing ZERO results from said training instead of training with Goku and the other is Toriyama's punching bag and CEO of Jobbers inc.

I mean, no one even knows the difference between an antagonist and a villain. Jobbing is just too hard a concept for them.

How is that a risk? They could just shoot a Ki blast and blow up that chunk of the ring. They don't even have to aim it at Jiren, just close enough so it makes the part he is on crumble away.

I mean, we really don't know. I think the only reason he didn't break out immediately was to show that he could crush Hits technique without even trying. I'm not even sure which attacks have busted the stage, but it's probably beyond Cabba and Caulifla. Rage Kale could have possibly done it.

Using thinking and strategy is not the honourable way of fighting.

The stupid sniper chicken could do it and he was beaten by Tien. You really believe that Super Sayains couldn't do that?

You don't see how attacking a god of destruction tier fighter is a risk?

The real answer is that originally all the GoDs were going to be purple cat people but then Toriyama changed his mind.

If this series goes on long enough after this arc you can be sure that he will have his faced kicked in by the newest threat. That's how it has always been.

Hitto-san daijoubu desu yo. Ore ga iru kara. .Watashi ga Jiren-san wo korosu

They would not be attacking him directly though. He was slowed down a bit by the time bubble thing, so they could just destroy a large chunk of the ring around him. They would not even need to get close, just have 1 of them use everything they have to nuke that part of the arena. I mean it would be pretty cost effective, using a super sayain to get rid of the biggest threat around.

He's actually eliminating universes with low mortal level because they're garbage. Zeno loves to be impressed.

Any Caulifags here?
I want to kick your asses.

Ehh sniper chicken was implied to be pretty strong. He was very specialized in shooting the beam. The episode made him (and Tien) seem weak as fuck though. Still don't think that shit would work on Jiren, he could probably just use his full powered aura for a second and bat the ki blast away.

I'M YOUR MOTHER NOW

It would not work. Jiren crushed the strongest fighters of both universe 7 and 6 like it was nothing, he could have broken away from Hit's paralysis at any point if he wanted to. There was nothing the U6 sayans could have done. Had they tried to attack the ground Jiren would have attacked all of them instead of just Hit.

>That's how it has always been.
Piccolo didn't job to Frieza, Frieza didn't job to Cell, Cell didn't job to Buu. Dragon Ball is not that simple.

Nah they don't exist jusr like it's soon going to happen with that pile of trash that is literally marked for deletion right now. Good riddance.

Piccolo did job to Frieza.

Maybe not to Freeza, but he did it to Nappa after holding his own somehoe and winning 2v1 against Radish.

Piccolo lost to Frieza, but I wouldn't really call it jobbing. It was a decent showing for him, but the audience already knows Frieza is beyond him. He did job to Nappa.

He got trashed by his xenomorph form after being shown to be as strong as his bull one and pretty much being the strongest good guy at that moment.

>Two of which are constantly training but seeing ZERO results from said training
SSJ2 Gohan got wrecked by Piccolo.

Piccolo jobs to the Sayains
Vegeta jobs to Frieza's underlings
Frieza jobs to Trunks
Trunks jobbed to androids, who are inferior to Cell
The chain ends because Perfection didn't job to Buu in any way. Cell truly is the best.

That's another thing, why is Piccolo training Gohan when Piccolo is fucking shit? At least in the Boo arc he acknowledged he was a glorified babysitter for goku-clone and gay trunks.

If Toriyama really wanted to do his favorite character justice, he would have him train with Goku or stop the transformations/powerlevel bullshit and make DB be about techniques again, but we all know that wouldn't happen as Toriyama is only in this to sell toys and nothing more.

leaked footage of gojuan blanco vs jiren

Who the fuck is this Pedro and why are you always posting him? Is he some drug lord or the Patron Saint of Cocaine?

AAAAAAAaaaaaannnnnnnd IIIIIIIIIIIIIIeeeeeeeeeeeIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIeeeIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always love youuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUU

How does perfected Ultra Instinct look like?

Not him but the guy in the front is forneverworld. Dunno who guy in the back is though. Don't follow dragon ball youtubers too much.

What the fuck is this meme

>we will never get fights this GOAT ever again

So, what's the twist? The winning universe gets erased with all the exempt ones, and the weaker ones come back because it was a ruse, and it was actually a test to see who had a universe too strong to be trusted, to make it a more managable and weak seven? Or something like that? You make all these setups about the universes being erased from existence, right after Zeno-Sama was nearly destroyed by a powerful person, and they get rid of the weaker universes that could never make such a threat to him instead of the strong ones that could?

Zeno just wants to destroy the shit universes and make better ones instead. Basically he is god resetting the worlds he thinks failed. The twist will be the winner wishing all the dead universes back.

getting in on this

Yeah, Dragon Ball used to be fucking good.

We were born to make history

t. Jobbit

>Caulifla defeats Gohan by grounding him.

Piccolo is pretty goddamn strong. By the time the Buu arc started he was on cell-level. And he literally only trains so he'd bound to be pretty fucking strong by now.

He just can't keep up with saiyans

>fight Dypso, but can't win for the same reason Caulifla and Kale are still there, to drag this tournament on and on
>timeskip hax
>works with Goku which makes him better while fighting increasing the timeskip
>with Jiren? Nope, because Jiren is based through time and space and dimensions(until 50 eps later a new rival is made)
>RASENGAN!!!!
>reused animation in Jiren's finisher with michael bay explosion
>other characters when were thrown out of the arena someone would pull them out
>except you Hit and Tenshinhan with his clones

Okay....? Is Toei running out of ideas, or is Jiren just that? Bland as fuck without any moves except for standing still, eye tricks and michael bay blast? Because that part where Jiren was dodging and punching like a martial artist, I fucking swear, I remember seeing that exact thing in some of the early DBZ movies with Goku doing that

I guess Not Young King Piccolo and Not Lord Slug wont have copy paste abilities at all, like becoming giant and being an easy target... or Gohan whistling

If another universe wanted Freeza to go with them, it doesn't seem that anything matters. Look at that Yardrat in U2

>better not move for 5 seconds, take the hit because my body needs it
Sure, Hit.

Dabura was said to be as strong as Perfect Cell multiple times. He kinda jobbed to buu by proxy.

>I'm in love with a shooting star
>And I can't keep up
I'm chasing

>implying he didn't job to Monaka already
Hit a shit.

When your universe could be erased by losing, everyone is a villain right now, but Zeno most of all. Freeza was pretty spot on with how fucked up they are and how naively terrifying they are.

more db girls in chichi's clothes should be drawn

Even if his ability got better he'd still lose in the end. It is kind of odd that this episode's writer didn't bother mentioning the whole Hit evolution stuff at all though. Toshio mentioned it in episode 104.

This episode's writer debuted with the Trunks arc though (Atsuhiro Tomioka), so I guess he doesn't care that much in referencing some minor filler stuff like that.

Ultra Instinct allows Toriyama to give a power up to any character, not only Saiyans. I'd guess we'll only see Freeza getting it though, rather than any other old rival suddenly becoming relevant.

The fact that we haven't even gotten Hit's backstory yet makes me think we will never get Jiren's backstory either. We will never find out what Jiren's wish would be just like we will never find out why Hit wanted Vados' space cube.

Soon

There's no trick. The manga had a scene where Zeno by himself was shown to be annoyed by too many universes and the Grand Priest suggested destroying them. And, although details might vary, the main plot is still the same between anime and manga.

>he's been played up as a true hero of justice.

Not really, he seems to have very little respect for anyone even the other pride troopers too.

I wish. I just want to hear Wakamoto as Cell again outside of video games.