Sheesh

sheesh....

I was going to avoid this all together but after reading it again I must share my opinion as well. First of all it's Limp Bizkit for all you non spelling mofo's. I personally was a Three Dollar Bill fan and didn't like Significant Other till well after it was released. Their latest release again didn't sit with me well but I enjoy it now after listening to it and giving it a chance. I have a very diversified playlist in my music collection and each style and genre have their own value to me. That is what music is about. What YOU get out of it! I know people who support underground bands and then when they blow up and end up on MTV those same people turn their back and call them sellouts. Some people don't like music nowadays because they think they are rebelling and keeping rock pure. We as a society have evolved and so has our forms of entertainment and music. You think people will find South Park, King of The Hill or The Simpsons funny in ten years? I mean cartoons for grown ups!! Ten years from now they probably wont... but that is because they didn't live when it was original and fresh. That is why some people don't like Classic rock. They feel it is old and outdated. EVERY SINGLE ROCK BAND in existance has some ties back to the Beatles or Black Sabbath or someone who did. For all those that say Rap/Hip-Hop is evolving your correct but so is ROCK and music as we know it. Limp Bizkit, Korn, (hed)p.e., Papa Roach, DefTones, and countless others... they are people that love rock but also love rap/hip-hop! Instead of celebrating this you bitch about which music is better.

Attached: download.jpg (224x224, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FtVBrXvmmJw
youtube.com/watch?v=dOO4VZeH4-g
rollingstone.com/music/news/19-worst-things-about-woodstock-99-20140731
youtube.com/watch?v=90bgtLRQIEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If it takes talent to create Rock and it takes talent to create Rap/Hip-Hop don't you think it takes equal if not more talent to create Hybrid bands? Hybrid meaning the best of both worlds. The power and aggression of hardcore rock and the attitude and style of hardcore rap. As far as the radio,pop, boy/girl groups.. they aren't any less of a style of music... they are just geared for a more amatuer ear. I know some people who never listen to anything but the radio or top 40. Fine by me that music is made for them. It doesnt make the person any less talented or less of a musician they are simply appealing to an audience we don't sit in no biggie... For all those who think Rock is dead... You forget ROCK has been around longer then ALL popular music styles. For all you people that say RAP is not talent get up and rap about what you did today to any beat! Can't do it can ya? It may not be what you prefer but it isnt easy. You may not view it as talent but it is something your not capable of doing while selling millions of records. Talent in the dictionary is defined as a special often creative or artistic aptitude. As far as Industrial, Trance, Techno, Alternative... those are all someone elses variant to rock. That is someone elses image of musical perfection.. you don't have to like all music but appreciate it for what it is... someone elses creative outlet. If you argue about music you aren't a true music fan and you might as well turn off the music because you my friend are a poseur.

Wat?!?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=FtVBrXvmmJw

MAYBE YOU WON'T MAYBE YOU WILL BUT BABY YOU'RE STILL ABOUT AS QUEER AS A THREE DOLLA BILL

1st i'd like to say that i do not have any real preference as in a single group, i like any and all music (well exept some of the european so-called "hard-core" basically a lot of loud bangs and some really lame movie type sounds").

From this perfectly un-biased standpoint i can say that none of the modern day groups can match the quality of the older generation of musicians, those who were educated in the art of music.

Don't get me wrong, i like modern rap very much, i have friends who are totally hip-hop addicted as well as friends who are death-metal fans and i like all f it, but most of it is nowhere near the quality of old.

This is my opinion, and only MY opinion just as your opinions are just that your OPINIONS. There is no one music superiour to another, music is a highly subjective topic. Dunno who once wrote it, but "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and that certainly goes for music.

(Btw, i aint no fossil if you were wondering, i turned 20 yesterday).

Attached: scalding_dehairing_pigs (2).webm (640x480, 741K)

YOU'RE FREAKIN' ME OUT YOU WEAR UH MASK

Attached: C32oA1kVcAAPW3_.jpg (400x214, 13K)

Dood wtf...i listened to all mentioned bands long time ago...then i realized 98% of that shit sucked...rap rock like having a mixed race kid...you lose rock and hip hop in the process gross

Well this is obviously a constructive thread...

limp bizkit sucks

industrial rules

hip-hop is cool

Propellerheads rule

BRA rule

Radiohead Rule

Chemcial Bros Rule

Basement Jaxx rule as well

oh yeah BVSC is cool as well

hahaha this is a stupid pointless post for a stupid pointless thread

I will not plant subliminal messagores in this post during scooltime

ACE!!!!!!!!!!
ROCK 'N ROLL CAN NEVER DIE!
ROCK 'N ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't it seem funny to you that this form of "music" that will "evolve" as you put it is actually all just flavour off the month BS? It is, you know.. not only that, but it's an entire "music" style based entirely on how you look, and who you know and what you own. What the **** is that? That's IMAGE.. that's utter crap.. you know it, everyone knows it. People who listen to rock are in touch with themselves.. they know who they are, and they know that rock is true, rock is real, and rockers are for the most part just as ugly as they are. People who listen to hip hop and all that other **** all have ****ed up, ill-concieved visions of who they think they should be. Everyone girl wants to be Brittany Spears and every guy wants to be.. hell I don't even know and I don't want to know. Half these bands have people who have gone to school and learned the "theory" of "how to write a song" then they write the songs for them.. it's utter crap.. you don't learn HOW to write a song, you just write it. Any song that is real and is good will reach out to you, it will take you into a zone, and it will make you feel EXACTLY what the songwriter was feeling when he/she wrote it. If you want some great examples of being able to feel a song, listen to some Jimi Hendrix or Stevie Ray Vaughan -- now THAT is music.

Also a note to Johnny Boy -- you're not the only classic lover around here. :)

ZEPPELIN RULES!

Mike

Scythe
Scythe
I'd rather die than give you control.
Dude rap is crap!

You want the good stuff?
Listen To Nine inch Nails, Gravity kills, KMFDM, or any other Idustrial bands. The person who invented hip hop should be drug out into the street and shot. ROCK ON! I agree with mayhem
deathmetal,Blackmetal In my opinion Industrial are the only ones worth listening to.

Death's Favorite tool.

blah blah blah, Rap is the most played out shiznit I ever heard.

Yes, LBZ are descent musicians and music is mainly about giving the listener a feeling or message you want to convey. But seriously, They are technicly inferior to the likes of any BlackMetal or Deathmetal band like Jotun and I liesten to.

Anyways,

later

>(hed) pe

I know what you’re saying is copypasta but since you brought them up I just wanted to say how ridiculously cucked that band became.

>lead singer (Jared) makes songs about the Ilumunati
>calls people literal faggots on multiple tracks
>talks about literally raping/abusing women on multiple tracks
>Uses Alex Jones as an intro/outro (not sarcastically but seriously) for one of his songs
>Trump runs
>He’s recorded on stage at one of his shows saying “Trump doesn’t respect women, fuck him”

Seriously, what the fuck happened to this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=dOO4VZeH4-g

member these guys?

Didn’t they get famous from doing a Phil Collins cover? Lol

Limp Bizkit got a bunch of white people to start a massive riot at the last “Woodstock” concert. It was probably one of the biggest non-sports riots of white people ever. Part of me wants to call them niggers, but another part of me is just impressed.

Is this copypasta or are you just super autistic?

>Limp Bizkit
>Woodstock 99

rollingstone.com/music/news/19-worst-things-about-woodstock-99-20140731

Details the rapes, rioting and fires which made up the concert. Although they left out twentieth worst thing:

20. Performing acts in addition to KoRn and Limp Bizkit were Creed and Dave Matthews Band

> I bought that album
> Fred Durst is a faggot

feelsbadman.jpg I got conned out of CD money before mp3s

>Dave Mathews Band involved in a riot

Attached: 2F8B3432-29FD-40E4-9C70-A0885C7363D5.jpg (640x597, 46K)

fuck off bucme

How many cocks do you suck in 1 day?

Attached: OP is a faggot.png (197x256, 29K)

>early 2000s
>tfw obsessed with Limp Bizkit, KoRn, Slipknot, 40 Below Summer, Mushroom Head, SoulFly, etc
thank god for my Armenian friend who discovered his uncles old school death metal tapes to get us out of that shit.

more than you nazi

Attached: soyboy1.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Mushroomhead was decent-ish in their early years.
Gwar ruled.
Loved Ministry's Psalm 69 album.
Fucking Pantera.

Is this thread from the year 2000

white niggers gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=90bgtLRQIEE

its from the year sage and report.
Imagine my fucking surprise that the offtopic faggot OP is stuck in the year 2000 isn't a leaf.

/thread