I love you Sup Forums. Don't listen to what anyone says about you. don't listen to /qa/ and Sup Forums and Sup Forums...

I love you Sup Forums. Don't listen to what anyone says about you. don't listen to /qa/ and Sup Forums and Sup Forums. You is kind. You is beautiful. And you is important. That's all I really wanted to say.

This is a general Sup Forums appreciation thread, celebrating all that Sup Forums has accomplished, good and bad.

Attached: CD61186C-CAB6-487C-B4E7-CDF0AFFBE503.jpg (704x800, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freshplay2.tumblr.com/post/42519907507/jay-z-kanye-west-murder-to-excellence-listen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off awoo slut

pleas don't be rude this is a nice bread you piece of fucking chit

Attached: 1497146773751.jpg (480x255, 32K)

Suck my clit you ugly nigger

what is even wrong with OP's statement like what did he even do

this is a celebration of Sup Forums excellence. Sup Forums ties. Sup Forums red carpet.

Sup Forums maybachs
freshplay2.tumblr.com/post/42519907507/jay-z-kanye-west-murder-to-excellence-listen

lol I guess we're in the "draw negative attention to /ptg/" day of the shill cycle. That means tomorrow is the "call white people Jews" phase of the shill cycle.

Attached: sage.png (1629x2400, 1.75M)

AAAWWWOOO

it's "you is kind, you is smart, and you is important"

Attached: dakota-james-bbg-fapdu-blacked_28.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

fuck off you're not even a real country lmfao tf is belaruse

Holy shit kill yourself you autist. This place is satire for anyone who isn't a complete social outcast.

The only country in Europe which still has the death penalty.

And they don’t do it like you US faggots. They take the inmate by surprise one day to the court yard. Kneel him down, no last words, BANG, a bullet to the head from a pistol.

you are a complete faggot

Well apparently they worship african cock

No, no it’s really not, you are a disgrace to your country.

Pol is only satire for white cuckolds like you.

Is America a real country? Last time I checked you started out as an Anglo colony and then became a mutt Jew colony. You're not a real ethnic group and therefore not a real country. In a way you're just a more relevant Belarus.

I could find thousands of examples of white cucks from USA.

Yeah but they're all anglos :^)

Seriously, Anglos are so fucking cucked. you guys ruled the world. and now london is 60% pakis. gross. not even america is that bad, there still conservative germans, italians, and french.

Not at all. Germany has the highest fetish rate per person in Europe. Germans are by far the most cucked, I mean literally cucks not welcoming of brown immigrants, although they are most cucked that way too.

Guarantee most US cucks are of German heritage.

Also London is still majority white (for now, but yes London still needs to be sterilised).

Bring your made up statistics out of here Hans. We all know you are the most cucked.

shills that are here

Attached: 4D8BFE19-32B8-403C-A46F-71F927223A44.jpg (900x317, 34K)

here are the statistics:
and also afd got and still continues to get way more votes than UKIP ...

>irish """"people""""

Literally talking out of your cultureless arse. Stop talking lad, simmer down.

lmao you just got blown out of your ass though.

shut the fuck up and blow my ass

Attached: cornered.png (501x598, 524K)

>Sup Forums

Can't stand that kike hole
Awful even by 4schlongs' (((standards)))

Attached: göyimdämmerung.jpg (1080x789, 69K)

It's because it was literally set up to be a normie board. They've been circlejerking about the same albums for the past 7 years with no intent to stop. They spread they're shit onto r*ddit and youtube, they're honestly cancer and it's a shame they don't realize it/admit it.

bruh
LOOK AT THIS SHIT

Attached: 95fb6d3093aef88bc0d29c8ed06ff933fc30774b69376e92824cd9e7ad7ac813.png (464x566, 405K)

cringed

Attached: F5bmpyM.png (507x525, 329K)