Dragon Ball Super

I was just wondering who everybody's favorite character is, and why...

For me, it's Gohan.

>yfw Hit is more impressive then Goku using Kaioken x20 + SSB + Genki Dama vs Stone Cold Jiren
>yfw Hit is truly the unsung hero of DBS

I LOVE CAULIFLA!

The answer is rather obvious.

lol that image is too perfect

I loved how the whole fight leading up to that part was Hit learning how to beat one of Jiren's counters. It was set up really well.

I'm in tears

God, Gohanfags are so autistic.

You saved the cropped image gohanbro, here it is uncut.

threadly ritual to summon comicfag

raditz.

Gohan Blanco es el salvador, la esperanza y el héroe de la justicia que derrotará a Jiren el GRANDE. Es su verdadero destino no solo trascender a Goku, sino trascender todo Dragon Ball mismo, y vivir entre los dioses. Goku usa el poder de GoD, pero Gohan usa poderes angélicos. Después de vencer a El Grande Padre usando el poder de los Ángeles, su luz divina brillará sobre todas las víctimas del mal del Padre Grande. Gohan es la luz que clama en la oscuridad, la verdadera leal, legal y buena. : se oculta

Gohan trascenderá los límites de un Saiyan y ha hablado al corazón de todo el sufrimiento, haciéndoles saber que está bien, porque Gohan siempre está de nuestro lado. Él es amable no solo con sus aliados, sino también con sus enemigos. A veces, cuando hay un mal que no puede perdonarse, la ira de Gohan la enviará corriendo por el miedo, si desobedecen su palabra lo suficiente, él los echará.

haha didnt think about that.

>Gohanfags actually believe this
>being this desperate

jobhans dick isnt worth riding this hard why must you torture yourselves

Keep telling yourself that.

What have you guys done to me, I can't read spanish anymore without laughing my ass off

Is Goku going to become super saiyan 3 ever again?

Jiren is much stronger than Merged Zamasu, right?

Raditz should've met Lunch and made more half-saiyan kids

face it gohan is a waste of potential. after the tournament he is going to go back to being a background character

Why is Whis so fucking racist?

in the ideal society lol

He's an Angel and knows it all, obviously he knows about niggers.

Even if he is not given his rightful amount of screen time it does not change the fact that he will be the strongest guy by the time EoZ happens (Toriyama has stated this long ago), and we all know that EoZ will not be retconned by Super. The staff has already said it and Toriyama loves that ending.

cant beat a nigger in any sport

Why do Vegetto cocksuckers think he's anywhere near UI Goku?

>Made into Frieza's bitch
>Only victories in Super have been against fodder and one off characters
>Daddy still cleans up his messes
>Beaten by Piccolo
>Does nothing significant
real winner you have here

You know you could make the entire DBS cast look like losers if you listed something like this for every one of them, you pathetic anti Gohan faggot.

SSBKK Goku managed to do at least some damage to merged zamasu. The same level with more training under goku's belt did nothing against Jiren. Even a new form only just managed to match him. I'd say yeah, Jiren is definitely stronger than Merged Zamasu.

Is this the most impressive feat in anime history?

at least 99% of the cast hasnt lost to krillin despite being massively more powerful

>100% of my cells

UI Goku>Vegetto Blue

Prediction:
Goku gets UI and jobs again to Jiren, but U7 wins because one other U7 fighter manages to stay on the field. Jiren remains mostly unharmed through the entire tournament, making him look like a retard for meditating halfway through.

>He's stronger than time
Plz tell me this was translation error.

Ressurection 'C' when?

When will this fight happen?

when japs like him enough to buy a ton of his merch

I like goku he is the strong

he'd be no match for Blanco anyway

Am I suppose to think the saiyaman outfit looks lame? I unironically think it looks cool.

Except that the only other character as pathetic as Cuckhan is Jobgeta you sad Gohanfag.

Only if Toei can completely redesign him to be easier to draw

When jiren was paralyzed, why didnt Kale/cabba/caulifla join their forces to destroy the arena beneath his feet so he would fall ?

Because they are useless.

Why does this fanbase ask the same fucking questions and talk about the same shit all the time?

He was frozen in time you stupid cuck. There was absolutely nothing any of the pathetic nu-Saiyans could have done. Deal with it.

Bad writing

That would probably be the worst story writing of all time and all you people would shit on him for it.

Nice opinion, it would be possible to write down a list mocking pretty much everybody in u7 except for Whis. Godhan haters really are sad. It has to be jealousy that their favorite character did NOT have a character arc unfolding before and during the ToP.

Toriyama forgot

Hard to break the floor desu
Also Jiren was locked in time so.. does gravity even work on him?

Toriyama doesn't write episodes, you ultra brainlet.

>literally the only villain to get BTFO by Jobhan of all people
Why is Cell so fucking pathetic?

Still the only member of the main cast to lose to Krillin

Yeah, Toriyama has no involvement in Super at all. Actually, according to MY HEADCANON, he is held hostage by Toei and is their mouthpiece and anal slave, he has no control over DBS whatsoever.

Is Hit the new Piccolo? He has some cool show stopping fight or technique every arc but ultimately accomplishes nothing

My favorite character

That's not how you use sarcasm, you twat.

Reminder that everything fun about Hit is all Toei and that Toriyama doesn't give a single fuck about him.

All those who would let Caulifla stoke their dicks with her tail say aye.

Yeah, even though Hit jobbed, he looked badass doing so.

Jiren can float, what does it matter?

>Super Buu

SSG is the new SSJ3

Everyone has a secret, what's Jiren's?

Jobhan got BTFO by FIRST form Frieza. He got BTFO by literal fodder in the Zen Exhibition Match. He got BTFO by Tien. BTFO by Piccolo even when he powered up to Mystic/Ultimate again. BTFO by Kimeza who Caulifla CASUALLY smacked aside. Jobhan is a pathetic fucking cuck and is the only DB character more pathetic than Cuckgeta. Deal with it, Gohanpedro.

Actually, Toriyama can do no wrong, he has never erred ever, he is pretty much perfect and DBS is a masterpiece, all the things wrong are done by Toyotaro and Toei, it's their fault they couldn't read Toriyama's 480 IQ brain and understand his genius.... wait a minute, why is my skin turning brow- GOHAN BLANCO ES EL MUY MEJOR GENTE DE TODOS!!!!!!!

>Bills fucking face

>Bills

His name is Beerus pedro.

Nah, it's all part of Chadhan's plan.

Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak. Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Jiren is secretly Zamas

Why couldnt Caulifla and Kale look something like this

nope.

>playmacho

Ok Seth

>He got BTFO by Tien
Nice alternative facts. Stopped reading your shitpost right there, anti godhan fags really are mad at how easy it is to circumvent their retarded arguing.

U6 saiyans are manlets

No, it's El Cerveza Gato. Estupido Gringo PUTO.

that's an adult saiyan

Cabba's posse is all tweens

Super Buu absorbed Jobhan and then proceeded to job himself immediately afterward. Really makes you think, huh?

Bad bait.

Nice headcanon. Do you realy think Toriyama is going to upgrade their designs to when they get older?

big kek

How do you think Jiren, Toppo and Dyspo spend their free time?

CHADhan: "Sorry Cauli, but I don't date twigs. How about you date someone who has the same body type as you, like that guy."
*points to cabba*
Cabba: "Who, me?"

>Bills
Why? Why do you spics insist on calling him this? Spanish doesn't even allow for names to end with three consonants so why even bother?

Jiren meditates at all times.
Dypso eats a lot of cheese and then runs it off.
Toppo goes to that bar wearing a suit and stares at the city

*Kicks futbol into Cabba's face*
Gojuan: You retard. todas las chicas son para el Blanco Niño.

fucking aye

Aye.

He got BTFO by Krillin which is even worse. They're both equally weak but at least Tien is a Chad while Krillin is a bald fucking midget.

CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY!
Can't choose Fasha though,she's a dike

Beerus was actually named after Virus but Toriyama thought he was named after Beer, so he named all the other gods after alcohol.
Birisu is pronounced like Billisu in japanese, so the spanish fan community called him Bills as a fan translation before the series or movie even aired because they jumped on it that quickly, there wasn't enough time to localize it because the fans were already making things up themselves.

CHADhan: "Lo siento, Cauli, pero no salgo con ramitas. ¿Qué tal si saldrás con alguien que tenga el mismo tipo de cuerpo que tú, como ese tipo".
* apunta a cabba *
Cabba: "¿Quién, yo?"

>le reddit asterisks

>Gojuan
hahahahahaa
I mean jajajajajajaa

>dirty monkeys