Just ended the 4th mirai Nikki rewatch

Just ended the 4th mirai Nikki rewatch
After a year or something like that, decided to rewatch, and found a lot of flaws that i didn't ever see, like of How much of a pussy yukki is.
Still, i think it has one of the most satisfyng endings ever(if you watch the OVA, obv.)
Didn't like the rest of the anime like the previous times :s
Ever done a rewatch of an anime and found out things u didn't notice at the first watch?
Also, suggest me some good watch, whatever genre, i Just need it to be good

>4th mirai nikki rewatch
Is this some sort of bait?

I wish it was, it was like the first anime i ever watched, and i got some special feelings attached to it.

What kind of mentally ill sick bastard do you have to be to actually watch this pile of shit 4 times?

I

One ill enough to do it, i think

>4th rewatch
Are you retarded? How many anime have you seen?

Now, tell me the name of a good show instead of keeping calling me ill pls

I'll never understand why Sup Forums hates mirai nikki

Because Yuno is not only insane, but completely objectively correct in her mannerisms and choices. It's a very upsetting reveal for normies.

>4th Mirai Nikki rewatch
>Just noticed how much of a pussy MC is

You're underaged and this is b8.

thats because mirai nikki is shit, but yuno is fuckin adorable af

so did he really became a god in the end?

No i am not, and i swear to fucking god that this is not a bait, just '' shit taste'' for a lot of you guys

> Shit anime
> S tier waifu
This desu.

Yukki did, and the third yuno somehow manages to get into the 2nd dimension and stay together with him. So they create a new world

>normies

Exept for the reason that made her fall in love with yukki. She Just decided '' i will be ur wife''

>3rd yuno
She had clones?

Well no, the yuno of the 3rd timeline

Yeah, just wanted to check out what other ppl thought about mirai Nikki, even Thomas i know a lot of People would start trowing shit at me. This is my very first post on 4c also

> Falling in love is a rational choice

>4th mirai Nikki rewatch
>and found a lot of flaws that i didn't ever see
>like of How much of a pussy yukki is

that took your 4 tries to notice?