What I've learned about Korean Feminists

1. They are at least good looking unlike the purple haired black glasses wearing freaks of the West

2. They didn't give a shit they got a female president because she was conservative

3. They bitch about stupid things like some celebrity guessed his sister wanting handbags on a talk show and they said it was misogynist and he was forced to apologize

4. They honestly don't see anything wrong with men having to do 2 years of mandatory military service but women don't. Some joke its a 2 year vacation even when men are paid less than minimum wage and bullied by their peers and superiors.

Attached: Big-Bang-TOP.jpg (1000x563, 62K)

READ THIS TO DISCOVER THE TRUTH OF KPOP

stupid bich maybe she is not the atrocius frankestein that western woman are but all the feminist has that souless eyes

Attached: megalia 3.jpg (1400x6618, 2.45M)

Koreans aren't humans, just a different variety of nigger

Attached: tumblr_mb4i9hhgbb1rhoa9so1_r8_1280.jpg (742x1105, 189K)

damn how did koren men allow this, but then again this is gonna be west europe in 50 years

based feminism! gooks are based! muh dik!

number 2 is the reason why i hate feminist. It's not about female empowerment, its not about women in top. It's about the ideology of the women on top.

They actually look decent with purple hair. Doesn't work for europeans.

Korean feminism is very dangerous, because

South Korea naturally depends on its conscripts to defend the state in the event of the US not being able to do the heavy lifting or abandoning it completely.

How do you motivate South Korean normies and robots to defend the state by literally fighting and killing other Koreans when you've practically made it illegal for non-Chads to hit on women?

I'm an English teacher at a Korean school (teaching adults) and I recently had a ridiculous but very true thought:

I would literally feel safer flirting with North Korean women at Pyongyang University if I had a job there (provided I kept it clean) than I would at my current job. Despite the fact that in North Korea you're literally the political and racial enemy. That's how ridiculous South Korean society is now.

And the worst part is that this is our fault, we did this to South Korea. Think about the evolution of South Korea since the 1940s. A few decades it was still OK, Korean women had more power but on the whole a South Korean man still felt very free compared to his North Korean counterpart. Dat right to private property. Dat right to fuck hookers and other women too even though society looked down on it (the age of consent was lower then too).

If you got to be the big man manager or CEO or whatever there was tons of pussy for you, giving you motivation to work hard and climb the ladder. If you wanted to get married you could do that too and society and government was on your side.

It started with the vote, though. In Imperial Japan (including Chosen), only men could vote, this changed in the late 1940s after Korean independence. Good gook, don't you want women to have a say? Abortion was legalized too (went against Confucianism, but at least it meant women put out more, right? Consolation prize). Good gook, don't you want women to have reproductive rights? Then later, you had affirmative action... quotas... the end of punishment for adultery... no fault divorce...

Now you've got #MeToo as well. South Korea is very (((modern))) these days. It's gone off like a fucking bomb, professors, politicians, writers and people in high and low(er) places across society are getting fired, arrested and suicides are kicking off, as well.

Not only does this demoralize South Korean men and harm its status as the Free(er) Korea, but the worst part is that it's kinda if not largely our fault (because the UN, the US government and individual Western people here have been pushing this shit for ages). Think about it, it has been the main thing foreigners here use to insult Korean men (why do they fuck hookers, can't seduce women with their small dicks, eh? Fuckin Neanderthals, always beating women, such perverts, why do they creep on high school girls fuckin pedos, Korean men are too insecure to treat women equally blah blah blah...)

Now back in the 1960s and 70s it must have been annoying to be a Korean man to see American soldiers and teachers fucking Korean women. But Korean men at least weren't being cucked as a society the way they are now by the Western institutions that influence it.

Like I said, this is a grave danger to South Korea, because it makes a mockery of the conscripts who defend it. In the past, you could at least feel happy enough knowing that you were defending your freedom even if you had to put up with an obnoxious American overlord, but now? What's the point of having money and shiny phones and shit if you have to cower and cringe in front of women for the crime of not being Chad?

And believe me Korean women are way, way way more controlling and ruthless than Western women for this shit.

It never gets better. The Korean Democratic Party is by far the more emphatically feminist of what were the two main parties (Saenuri/KLP has now practically collapsed and South Korea is close to a one-party state).

Park leaving has if anything made South Korea more feminist than ever.

Quality post Korea-bro!

Attached: feminism-gif.gif (480x361, 1.39M)

I'm not actually Korean. But thanks!

I assumed as much with you being an English teacher. How long have you been in Korea and where do you come from originally? How does the feminist virus compare between Korea and your place of origin?

The best thing about korean feminists is that they worship the white man, look up WOMAD

Attached: sae1 persona.jpg (850x1360, 192K)

cringe, if you feel this way about Korea dont be sad when it happens to Sweden

I didn't know it was that bad. At least, Japan still exists.

Over five years now.

While feminist ideology is the same here and in the West, what's different is that

The West is a society that is otherwise individualistic and resistant to dogma. Being suckups to women just happens to be a big fucking weakness of Western men, which is why feminism started and became such a big deal in the West first.

Korean society is and has always been totalitarian and despotic by nature. South Korea was less so in its early years (despite being a dictatorship) because of American influence. Despite their own nature, South Korean guys quickly took to the idea of being your own man, putting yourself at the center of your life, that kind of macho 80s yuppie ideal.

But what's happened with democratization in Korea is that it has greatly expanded the power of voting women. And paradoxically, it's also made South Korea more stifling, just that "the people" "the masses" whatever you want to call them are calling the shots. But that doesn't make it any less totalitarian, it makes it MORE TOTALITARIAN because that's what "the people" are like at heart.

Women and leftists will use Western buzzwords like equality, human rights and so on, but it's basically a cargo cult version of Western democracy that somehow combines the worst of our system with the worst of their own instincts.

Fuck Sw*den and sw*dish people

Attached: brainlet12.png (1940x1336, 1.6M)

i know its hard but it will get better, you must not racemix how tempting it might be

Attached: asian women.jpg (3204x1712, 455K)

>when you literally worship the devil
>devil makes Trump win because he's a fan of man.

They "worship the white man" only because they see us as weaker and more easily manipulated by them.

Ordinary Korean leftist women also vote heavily for the Korean Democratic Party which carries water for North Korea (and by definition therefore, also works constantly to expel the US forces and ultimately all foreigners from Korea).

Basically a lot of Korean women hate Korean men for being "patriarchal," "backwards" and so on (which has historically been true by Western standards) but they ignore both how fast South Korean society is changing and also how patriarchal the other Korea is by comparison.

They ignore the Korean Democratic Party's dangerous North Korea policies or worse, actually support them out of spite towards Korean men... ignoring the fact that South Korea getting harmed will destroy America's position in Korea and ultimtely undermine their rights, too.

They just like the fact that the Democratic Party offers them gibs and that the opposition has an old stodgy conservative image. The fundamental importance of the security of the state and economy that gives them everything is just something they don't care about.

I'd rather racemix with an east asian than with a sw*de
t. 100% finn

Attached: asiat29.jpg (463x750, 92K)

Although in their defense WOMAD in particular is anti-Moon and right-leaning on national security... but the average left-leaning Korean woman is not like this at all.

are there a lot of east asians in sweden ? in my country we can only find them in the capital but i dont live there.

Attached: 1501103097850.jpg (489x604, 41K)

South Korea is the american turd of asia

Thanks for the perspective. It's always enlightening to hear the observations from someone outside a culture but who has lived in it for a long period of time.
It makes me wonder how much that totalitarian attitude is historical or biological. At the very least it has solidified my skepticism of democracy.

Attached: 4chan_a_place_where_friends_meet.jpg (600x750, 66K)

>and by definition therefore, also works constantly to expel the US forces and ultimately all foreigners from Korea

Sounds like an A-ok lady then, get me out of this shithole

In my town there is quite a few koreans since Volvo unironically imported them here. Some northeastern chinese as well. No japanese
A butt load of southeast asians i.e. thai and vietnamese

What will conscripts ever do about it, though? Nothing. During WW1 every single country involved had active feminist movements that did nothing about this double standard and even encouraged it, and men said nothing. In Vietnam young men from all classes were being lotteried into slavery and often death - while women were claiming that bras oppressed them and demanding "equal pay" (read, free jobs).

>What will conscripts ever do about it, though? Nothing

The problem is that society here doesn't just need young average dudes to do their duty, it needs them to actively step up and defend society. Because there is an active, powerful force attempting to undermine and destroy it, young men passively "putting up" with society the way, say, guys in the US do isn't good enough. South Korea as a whole can't afford to just be mediocre, it has to be actively a good, free, attractive society in order to attract men willing to step up and work hard to defend it.

While sex isn't everything, it's hard to motivate men to be strong, confident leaders if they know that even if they make the superhuman effort to climb the greasy pole, they can get to the very top and still have to avoid ever saying "nice jacket" to their secretary or giving someone a comforting pat on the shoulder.

>it has to be actively a good, free, attractive society in order to attract men willing to step up and work hard to defend it.

But why? The professional military in part assisted by conscripts will do what they're told to die if the time comes.

I think this is the big error anti-feminist types always make - thinking that men have any choice in the matter or that men's willing participation in anything matters. Women get their way no matter what. The conscripts don't mean anything.

>I think this is the big error anti-feminist types always make - thinking that men have any choice in the matter or that men's willing participation in anything matters. Women get their way no matter what. The conscripts don't mean anything.

Men will fight harder if they believe they're fighting for something worth defending. Not just on the battlefield, but at home, as well.

Right now, you have a lot of guys on Ilbe and elsewhere desperately trying to save their society even though they know it's shit. Part of this is fear of the absolute totalitarian nightmare that it may become... but the point is that I'm pretty sure they'd be a lot more motivated IF they were defending an actually free, happy society and not a miserable, authoritarian one.

One reason (amongst others) why conservatives in South Korea are losing the political fight is because their knowledge of what the society they are trying to save from itself is like is disheartening. They SAY they are fighting to save "자유 대한민국" (the free Republic of Korea") but in their hearts, they know this is not really true. It's at best, "the somewhat freer Republic of Korea that is still pretty shitty but hey at least it's not a totalitarian communist shithole and you have the right to move cities and hold foreign currency accounts."

Arguably still somewhat worth fighting for, but undeniably not as much.

It's not like I wanted to sleep this night

note to self: stick to fucking jap girls

Are South Korean women not concerned by big bad in the North? Or have they had it so good for so long that they think that castrating the men who keep South Korea free and prosperous is a worthy cause?

Korean feminists... Korean nationalists etc. the more radical they are the more white dick they want. It's extremely common for an Asian woman to be promoting feminism, Asian rights etc.. but exclusively date white men.

Lol love it.

Attached: ashelyzhang.jpg (1128x1104, 230K)

Sounds a lot like white feminists doesn't it? The leftist mentality is to destroy, erode and divide, Korean feminists jumping on the white man's dick is just another way to express their hatred for the created order of the world.

north koreans did nothing wrong, no one wants to live in a zionist experiment like south korea

Still, only about half the white feminists even consider dating outside their race, but pretty much ALL Asian feminists have white husbands usually very conservative and racist. :D

Attached: 1506380677741.png (1098x738, 998K)

yeah until the US has the upper hand.
They'll eventually proceed to change sides if China will get stronger.
Trust me, i'm italian.

they'll jump on Chad's white dick, not yours.

>Trust me, i'm italian

Kek

If you’re Finnish it’s not racemixing

sounds exactly like finland

I thouhgt finland was conservative

Korean women are the worst. Ive been to Korea numerous times for work and am flying out to Busan this Wednesday actually. Korean women are the most kiked, degenerate, superficial, SJW influenced Asian women by far. Totally toxic. Great for a bang but do not date or marry at all.

do they smell good?

This is not an American issue, this is a Deep State globalist issue. We elected Trump to fight this sort of crap and its getting done but its taking time. The problem is is that countries like Korea, who should be supporting us in this effort to purge the world of this Deep State degeneracy, continue to talk shit about Trump and America as we try and solve this crap and then go ahead and elect some Commie cuck like Moon Jae In just to snub their nose at America and further exacerbate the problem. Im not going to take responsibility for this, Im trying to solve it and Commie South Koreans are getting in the way. At the end of the day though they need to fix their own fucking women, South Korean women are trash.

fuck off western shill

I thought the Democratic Party was pro-foreigner (though anti-US military)?

The Democratic Party is for all the weaker members of South Korean society. They support better protections for foreign workers, but oppose a liberal immigration policy, both because 1) poor South Koreans oppose it and 2) North Korea opposes it. You are right, they are less supportive of the US presence.

The conservative opposition supports the use of temporary migrant workers from abroad because corporate shekels, supports the US military, but is wary of WESTERN workers like English teachers because they tend to be extremely liberal politically and socially.

Pigtails mean she wants rough oral sex from big white cocks

Bullshit. We "lost" the war in Vietnam because of bad conscript morale and bad domestic issues back here at home.

This isnt the days or WW1 or WW2 anymore where men have wives, kids and families to defend, and can come home to at least high paying union job. Times have changed and melancholy is rampant.

Also, the Democratic Party is indifferent to North Korean refugees because they see it as basically conservative/American propaganda. The conservatives support them because their presence and activism shores up their worldview.

This one was in a Swedish mental hospital always shit posting about how Asians were more evolved than pinks. Obviously a severe case of lack of Vitamin D white

Attached: Support.jpg (1280x1120, 202K)

US just lost the political war, they actually were about to win the war if they went full ham. This is what happens when you internal policits are utter shit.

Be careful what you wish for.

It wouldnt surprise if South Korea is the first Asian country to truly go balls deep for the BBC should the propaganda be effective enough.

It's pretty chilling to think that the soldiers of the Republic of Vietnam DID actually have wives kids and family to defend and they still lost. How much hope can be placed in Choi Minho the Overwatch addict who jerks off to JAV in his free time and dreams of emigration

>commie cuck
>sf in axe murder incident

Dont speak to me you untraveled, ignorant hick.

Note Swedish exit sign as she post from the pych ward day room

Attached: CdPedYY.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

All women with self respect demand a mate with an adult size penis

Attached: Empty Pants Full of Shame.jpg (600x450, 45K)

Interesting. From what Ive been hearing from coworkers is that foreigner presence has been increasing quite a bit. Though they didnt mention from where or what these migrants do, and I guess South Koreans are pissed about it apparently. I guess I will have to see for myself when I get over there. Havent been since 2016.

the same BBC racemixing propaganda. Disgusting.

why are amerilards so obsessed with other races penises? You are obsessed with Negro penises and Asian penises.
It's disturbing.

Quality post.

And Spain, and probably everywhere else. The cold war never ended. It's the anti-culture being exported from the US (I'm not blaming americans, I'm blaming the ZOG or whatever you want to call them).
In Spain is now safer to wave an ISIS flag than a spanish one unless you're in Toledo or Madrid.
All our feminist and pro-refugee slogans come in english. They're the exact same as the american ones (Refugees Welcome, Manspreading, etc). Even regular punks adopted the name of Antifa and unified under their flag.
The media is on board too. The owners of the mainstream companies are self-declared marxists.

Immigration isn't really a major issue here (yet). There are some migrant workers from South(east) Asia and Africa but most permanent immigration is from China and North Korea. Both of which really represent more of a political threat than a demographic one.

Because of how homogenous South Korea is, debates about outsiders (regardless who they are) more revolve around their influence rather than numbers per se.

Putting women in your military is a sure fire way to bring down the quality.

Modernity was a mistake.

Oddly enough it’s the mutt posters projecting their insecurities whilst doing Elliot roger father tier shit

It sounds like Spain is about 10 years behind the US. Makes sense, every Spaniard I met over the years has been very proud of his country and his culture, bordering on near arrogance (not that thats a bad thing) while the US was at the peak of its cucked brainwashing epidemic. Now were starting to move past that phase while Spain seems to just be moving into it. I could be wrong though, it has been a long time since I was last there.

>They "worship the white man" only because they see us as weaker and more easily manipulated by them.

Youre a fucking retard dude.

Interesting.

Thanks for the input.

>They are at least good looking unlike the purple haired black glasses wearing freaks of the West

Well you don't know what you're talking about. It's the angry failed and unattractive korean who couldn't compete (of which there are many) who are into the whole feminism shit. Attractive girls end up with successful or good looking guys.

No the dinky doodle asians keep posting the black penis threads, the men just want the asians to stop raping women with a Vienna Sausage

Whites are obsessed with penis. You are mentally disabled humans. Glad you will be extinct soon.

>It's the angry failed and unattractive korean who couldn't compete (of which there are many) who are into the whole feminism shit

While this may be true (I wouldn't be entirely certain how true though, it's basically the same as the meme about all MGTOWs being ugly fags), there are so many of them now as to represent a fairly large crosssection of the population and not just a small minority.

In other words, we're talking about maybe the ugly half of women, not the ugly 10% of women, if that's even true. I suspect a given feminist is more likely to be unattractive, but isn't necessarily so, there may even be some very attractive women who are vocal feminists because they know that they will pay a smaller cost for being so, since there will still be so many men offering them their time and resources).

No, hes not.

Korea is not Japan. For better or for worse, Korean men treat women like absolute dog shit if going by Western standards. White men, particularly American men, are actually very soft and liberal by many Asian nationalities' standards, even our Chads. Asian women do pick up on this, from Southeast Asia to East Asia and exploit it. This is one of the reasons why Asian men will not touch an Asian woman who has been with a white/American guy with ten foot pole- not because we are "dirty" or "impure" or whatever bullshit propaganda gets uttered, but because we absolutely ruin the women and allow them to turn into immature spoiled brats and overgrown selfish children. Similar to what happens to many mens foreign spouses after they bring them back to the West. A Korean friend once even told me "English is the language of Feminism", I cant say I disagree.

im just so tired.its the thorazine,it keeps me...regulararated.i like white dick,cum on my face,i do like it i just cant smile.
i will swallow when it finally rolls down to my lips,i cant move my face much.

can't koreans just be less demanding about their partners? Can't men choose just average women? Can't women choose an average looking, average skilled and average rich korean man?

Not everyone is as beautiful as a model, not everyone is a Chaebol heir.

It is that important that your husband can afford a large apartment and let you boast with your friend about the latest Prada bag?

>It sounds like Spain is about 10 years behind the US
It's the best way to put it.

I think that, since it started softly, we didn't see it coming. Mostly the media demonizing men, the movies promoting debauchery (Our Almodovar is your Larry Flint) as liberty and freedom and subtly indoctrinating the younger generations.
We're following the trends of all the other countries
>Foreign figures of power (muslim woman is the major of a catalonian city)
>Protesting against racism right after a muslim terror attack (people wearing spanish flags got beat up during one of these protests)
>You can see refugees welcome flags on most Town Halls around the country
>Feminist rethoric plagues the media (8M, violence is portrayed as a masculine problem, etc)
It's the same formula all over the world, like a verbatim copy of itself.

Koreans seems like good people, wish you the best

Attached: vänskap.jpg (1200x563, 72K)

>Can't men choose just average women?

But men think, why should I choose an average woman if an average woman wouldn't settle for an average man?

>Can't women choose an average looking, average skilled and average rich korean man?

Women don't do that though, not even in the West. They marry beta cucks and then cheat on them with their gym coach or the cute mailman or something.

The difference is that in the West, people turn a blind eye to reality in order to keep their sanity. Koreans find this harder, and hence you have... Korea.

>1. They are at least good looking unlike the purple haired black glasses wearing freaks of the West
How is that unlike the West? Did you even think before typing this out?

It is literally the same crap, copy + paste world over. There is nothing organic about any of this nonsense. Give it time and the people will snap out of it, just as we are seeing here in the US. It is nothing more than a fake and phony fad forced on to the people from the top down.

While I know what you mean, this idea of women being

>superficial

is pure cope. What does superficial even mean?

only white people can be feminists

kek

At least us muslims don't have feminists. I remember there was a womne's march in karachi in pakistan. they got so much hate. "feminist" is like a swear word is pakistan. people will say it to insult ugly woman

>They bitch about stupid things like some celebrity guessed his sister wanting handbags on a talk show and they said it was misogynist and he was forced to apologize
Why the fuck is it so hard for you people to speak your own language? I can hardly understand what you were trying to say here.

Great job with the cuckposting lads
I wanted to send this thread to my Korean gf to get her opinion regarding Korean feminism, but now I cant

Rampant plastic surgery, the autistic obsession with money and status (and no, the US is not as bad, not even close), the absurd requirements they have for Korean men just take them out on a date, etc etc.

Western women are gutter trash, but one trend that has died out in the West with the rise of women's wealth is gold digging. Women in the West would rather just date a fun, decent looking guy with more Instagram likes than bank account digits. Not only is gold digging pretty much gone, but women here are even helping some men out financially, if not outright just taking care of them. Way more common than you think. In Asia? Especially Korea? Forget about it, not only do you have to have money, but you better be tall, ripped and handsome and drive a badass luxury vehicle. Did I mention the rampant plastic surgery? Come on, Korea is the most vain place in the world, right up there with Colombia, Brazil and Russia.

Thinking maybe I should get a korean gf

Probably a beaner.

>Women in the West would rather just date a fun, decent looking guy with more Instagram likes than bank account

Attached: 1427306298974.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

Get a WOMAD korean gf desu, worships white men, hates trannies and korean "men"

Oh god. Are you a second generation gook?

>paying this much attention to what gook feminists think