One Page Thread

Spooky edition.

THERES A REALLY TINY MAN INSIDE HIS EYE

Nice jobs spoiling it fag.

God that ending was such nonsense.

I remember reading this when I was in high school, how did it end? too lazy to catch up now

melancholy but satisfyingly fitting

which series was this? there were 2 if i remember correctly and one of them had a bullshit ending where the childhood friend has some daddy issues.

I don't need this feel

I don't like having to do spooky, because this is the one I always have to comb back through.

Ok, you got me curious and interested. What is the name of each of these series?

The first two should be in the filenames.

MC tells there are different versions of him 10 chapters in.The fact that they are human shaped unicorn poop went astray is a spoiler.

Fuck, why did you have to remind me of this? So disappointed that it'll never be continued/finished. It had such potential.

Loved this series, thanks user.

I think it's still ongoing but translators stopped giving a fuck

No, it's really on hiatus. I don't know why tho, author is active on pixiv.

Doubt was fucking horrible

Sauce on this thanks

What the hell are those things?

is posting junji Ito cheating?

Cheesiest line in the book

i'm glad i've never been cut in half by giant scissors.

>Selim
YOOOOO!!

>On the internet
>Nobody knows you've been cut in half by scissors

>tumblr filename
>cropped image
>mangastream
Scariest image in this thread so far.

View at your own discretion

>that stature
aw, man, it really is his dog best friend.

That axe is in the wrong direction. Shit manga.

does this count

This manga is scary because it has such cool splash pages but everything else is really really really bad.

Anime next year.

The creepy supernatural chapters are great.

Police.

Really was not a fan of this manga at first, but I'm glad I read through to the end.

How is that the police?

This is definitely up there for one of his more fucked up stories for me. Why wouldn't they mercy kill her?

Man, Beastars is a lot better than it has any right to be.

>tfw your cute mom will never get jealous about other milfs all fucking you

or at least shave her arms, no girl should have arms this hairy

This is my favorite page from Dungeon Meshi. Magic is fucked up.

Kb was the bomb let's hope it gets animated since Nana is doing well

Realistic child abuse is spooky.

I originally saw this manga in a OPT so I'm wondering if anyone knows what I'm talking about, there was this girl who sort of befriended this psychopath magic beast-man/shapeshifter thing somehow and in one of the first few chapters some guys come out to rape and/or kill her, and in the middle of that the magic beast man thing shifts back to his original form and kills them all. I for the life of me can't find my bookmark or a name. He has like a pig or goat head or some shit and uses a cleaver or something.

to be a bit clearer, he was posing as the girl, and they were raping/killing him but he shifted like right in the middle of that. Or it may have been an illusion, I barely remember anything other than this.

praying that this series gets picked up by a scanlator again

This manga was fucking rad the whole way through, and it didn't even overstay its welcome. Goddamn it's good. Though I hated how overpowered that dorky-looking robot bancho was.

Is this the one that was done by the same author as Biscuit Hammer and Spirit Circle? Maybe I'll pick it back up. The first few chapters were kind of whatever, despite the cool art.

Yes, Mizukami Satoshi.

That one was retarded.

I really think that at the end of this series it will be billions of years in the future when he's refused to die countless times

>Though I hated how overpowered that dorky-looking robot bancho was.
...Question, in a series all about overpowered characters - how could you tell?

Just because of how easily he was able to slap the shit out of Akira, and every time someone brought him up it was like "woah that guy's so much stronger than anyone even Akira!" I dunno, it was just kinda annoying.

> search only shows a Chinese blog
> can't translate

A little help?

I love the fact that the main villain call their battle off because of the trauma

The fuck? The title is right there for you in that chinese blog, on a side note, it's shit, don't bother.

For real. I got nice and comfy reading and suddenly I find out there hasn't been an update for a long ass time

Is Judge fully translated yet? It's been so long I probably have to go reread it.

Just read it. Now I'm sad there is no qt spooky lolita to love me.

I bet a good dicking would solve all her issues.

It's only 4 volumes so far according to mangaupdates, so wouldn't that mean it's caught up?

That is correct and I'm just the man to give her such a dicking.

It's getting worse and worse as the story progresses, I am not surprised that the translator dropped it. I would wager that the chances of anyone picking it up just to trod through that shit are slim.