JoJo thread

I'm still mad

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!PpU02C4Q!t-Zmgzyr2JMJOpwJuP0REA
isventoaureoconfirmed.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm still at the start of part 6 and I haven't been motivated to keep reading.

Unfortunately that's how parts 6 and 7 start off: slow with an eventual payoff. Part 8, at least in my opinion, did a much better job at getting the reader interested

>twittershit
>3DPD
Fuck off, cancerous newfag.

>the kid died of a cold
that threw me so fucking bad
on the one hand, classic jojo
on the other hand, that kind of invalidated almost everything gyro worked towards

>14 Years Old
>Looks like 25 Years Old

After Gyro died, i kinda expecting that

where in the fuck can I find the Rohan ova subbed?

Welcome to JoJo threads. This and SnK attract the most outsiders to Sup Forums

There already is one on Youtube and JJCA is about to upload theirs.

How could you forget Dragon Ball, the biggest puller of them all

Part 8 has the best 1st half of any part imo, but it doesn't have that massive spike in quality the other parts have near the middle. It's starting to slog atm, and I'm losing interest.

Kill yourself.

Fuck, I want her to sit on my face.

It's fake, but you probably know that.

was araki taking anticlimax notes from nisio

Fuck off.

>2.93 MB

That kid shoulda lived, grow up and had a descendant that helps out Jo2uke and the gang

>writing some original fiction that just happened to have people with superpowers
>tfw I ended up picking out stand names for all their powers

Jesus christ what has this shitty autistic manga done to me

Nice facebook image.

>Fanfiction
Die

what an excellent thread

Part 7 ramps up in quality after the first quarter/third, but Part 6 only got good in the last few fights. Part 6 is a contender for best finale of any part (the last two or so fights are probably both in the top 10 for the series), but fuck was getting there ever miserable.

Look forward to this guy. Everything he does is crazy.

This is a pretty bad opinion.

6 starts slow like most parts, but picks up, and has some really good interactions with the JoJo and her allies, something that 5 was seriously lacking in. It's got a lot going for it, though - Pucci is the most hands-on and effective villain in the series from the moment he shows up, which is pretty early, and from there on the story is pretty focused and damn good, too. It's a lot slower-paced and more complex than 5 though, so if you read through it stupidly fast you might end up missing a lot and being one of the people who comes here asking questions that've already been answered.

it's not a fanfic. it's original fiction

What's with Weatherfags and shitting on 6? I've noticed that a bunch of them seem to really adore his medicore ass for some reason while hating the part in general, is it just a vocal couple who do this or something?

I never enjoyed Weather nor did I enjoy part 6. Only Foo Fighters, Versace, and Pucci made the part somewhat bearable (also, bump)

Most people aren't that fond of part 6 though.

>supposedly set in 2007 since rohan is 27 years old
>google maps doesn't exists in 2007
what the fuck

The power of the Speedwagon foundation and stand pushed technological development 5 years ahead. Fact

That's a lie, most rankings here post it somewhere around the middle. People who don't like it are pretty vocal though, the same goes for people who hate 4 and 7, some of the most popular parts.

fuck off Scarlet

then why didn't josuke have a gamecube?

Josuke had a console in the OVA? I thought he was only in that one scene near a cafe at the end. The OVA, the origin for that image, takes place long after part 4

2006*
A better question is how does Kyoka have an iPad four years before they existed.

4 isn't the most popular part.
3 and 5 for asians.
2 and 7 for western.

People only love Kira but find 4 lacking substance due less amounts of fights and due its slow pace.

That Rohan theme by Coda is pretty good. Any word for the album single?

Westerner here
VA>SBR>BT>DiU>SC>SO>PB

1. Read posts, and 2. Stop talking for other people, your opinions are not theirs.

I specifically said 4 is ONE OF the most popular parts, and plenty of people here vocally adore it and rank it very high, for plenty of reasons other than Kira.

>Westerner here
>Parades shit taste
Embarrassing

>Battle Tendency
>Good
It's certainly one of the weaker parts.

It's an average of the said opinions. Westerns prefer 2 and 7. Asians, 3 and 5.

You can pretty much like part 1 or 8, it doesn't change the average popular opinion is different.

>Westerner here
>part 5 is best
You can't fool me.

I disagree

1. Learn to read.
2. It's the average opinion, not a single one dictated by a single person.

Just skip it and go to part 7

Prepare for cool sutando fights

best part of the ova right there

OVA NOW
PART 5 WHEN

I will never understand the dislike of Part 6. It maintains the same basic quality level of part 5, and is only slightly worse than part 4.

edgy Sup Forumsturds

What does Sup Forums have to do with it? Something with Weather Report and the KKK?

Shit opinion

Why Weather Report has Joestar Birthmark on her shoulder ?

I Forgot.

*His.
Dammit, i watch too many moe anime.

Because Pucci fused with Green Baby becomes a Joestar, and Weather becomes a Joestar too because he is Pucci's brother.

Jojo is the most moe anime

SBR > DiU > SC > SO > BT > VA > PB
Phantom Blood is still great though, and I'm yet to properly experience Vento Aureo (read the awful scans/translations).
JoJolion's okay so far.

PB = SBR > BT > SC = DIU >>> P6 >>>>> P5 = P8
This is not bait.
PB gets shit on way more than it deserves. It's a nice, short story that doesn't overstay its welcome and is entertaining all the way through. Not a single ounce of fat on it.
As much as I find Part 5 boring I'll still watch it when it gets animated. I just feel like part 5 had a lot of untouched potential that Araki decided to ignore. There isn't a single character in it I found even remotely interesting or was invested in. Even Polnareff, my favorite character in all of Jojo, didn't feel like himself. Part 5 advocates to this day confuse me.

It slogged with Blue Hawaii since the first arc (everything up to Damo and Josuke learning his identity) had ended and we're back into the setup phase of the second arc. Shit's picking up with Urban Guerrilla though, so hopefully there's some more immediate payoff this time.

>not a hamon engulfed fist for jonathan
>act 1 for johnny which he uses all of twice

That sure is a _____n opinion.

SBR=SO>VA>BT>DiU>SC>PB

The iPad wasn't the first tablet and Google Maps wasn't the first GPS/map program.
Why do they look like that, then? Because David Productions are hacks. But it is entirely possible for her to have a tablet/laptop with a map in it by 2006.

>i watch too many moe anime
fuck off then

Pastebin updated with subbed OVA

Live action WHEN

Any word on if Araki's on hiatus next month?

>Both OVA links are already dead
My life is endless suffering

mega.nz/#F!PpU02C4Q!t-Zmgzyr2JMJOpwJuP0REA

>sameface

Godspeed user

Some artists have little imagination.

When is David Production gonna stop being lazy and animate some more JoJo?

isventoaureoconfirmed.tumblr.com/

Looks kinda like Joshuu

where is the chapter?

>OVA out with subs
>Still no OVA

Hello everyone!
The new mosaic thread has been opened, we have 11 unclaimed panels waiting.

See you there!

What happened to the mosaic?
Is it finished? Has it been nuked?

Just fuck off

no u

Josuke plays with a SNES in the manga but with a N64 in the anime. And now Rohan has a fucking iPad with Google Maps.

I'm smelling hacks.

Is this autism?

Based hairposter

Yes.

In Steel Ball Run's volume covers?

At least the person is not sperging out and just making a curt comment of his/her disapproval of heathens who choose to spell out part 3/6 DIO's name with lower case letters.

They didn't say fanfiction.

I'm kinda autistic about this kind of thing. But for me is when retards call it JoJo, Jojo's or even worse: JoJo's.

Also the fags that call Golden Wind, "Vento Aureo".

Is DIO the WORST villain?
>Significant downgrade from his part 1 self
>Feels like a vidya end boss
>Carried by memes
>Looks like a LGBT supporter

He is technically the worst, but he's still fun, it's easy to see why he's iconic.

He acts like part 1 before going full high Dio.

>technically the worst
fuck off, not when kars and diavolo exist