Why do people say mean things about yuri?

Why do people say mean things about yuri?

Because the people who like it are insufferable. The genre itself wouldn't really get much shit by itself otherwise.

A lot of gays use Sup Forums.

Delete this Okita is not for lewd

Because yurifags are just like the fujos.

Homos are gay.

Why do people hate incest yuri?

Bur that's the best one

Only people that hate life itself would hate such treasures.

yuri is for plebs

to prevent /u/fags from delving too far into their delusion. It's basically saving you, you know?

no fuck you

Sup Forums is full of cucks who like to see other men with the girl while they masturbate and cry.

Because I can't fuck them and I can't self insert into a faceless shadow man.

Just look at the way she reveals her delicious thighs though

Waifufags. If a girl ends up with a guy, they can self insert or claim that the girl would want their dick if only they were in the same world. When a girl is a lesbian though, that doesn't hold true. They can't self insert as a girl because it would be emasculating and they can't pretend the girl would want their dick because it demonstrably isn't true.

It's mostly one fag and a few teens he tricked replying to themselves a lot.

Yurifags are cancer that see yuri in everything and won't shut the fuck up about it. Studios know this and throw in yuribait scenes which makes this even worse.

Women are old hat, Sup Forums is property of /hm/ now.

Because they have shittaste.

>A tripfag being right
What the FUCK?!

>replying to yourself after 2 hours because no one else would
sasuga tripfag

/hm/ gaylords are all autistic

Reminded me of this

Because most of us who like it have the sense to stay on /u/.

Why do they have shit taste?

big dicks up your ass is bad for your health

Because I prefer the more patrician trap on girl pairing

hang yourself for saving samples

the only way to save Sup Forums is to find some way to keep spammers from bumping their own threads for days on end

Disgust.

Because they're faggots who crave dicks.

People who shipping opposite sex charaters to go Homo® is the worst kind of cucks.

Jesus Christ that post is so cringe. How did that ass-wipe not kill himself yet ?
(And they say we're the cancerous ones.)

Mostly autism. Yuri is great fapping material, especially when two girls start making out with each other as they're being railed by a man.

Jesus Christ, this is a y/u/ri thread made by a delusional fgofag from /vg/.

A new level of autism.

>cucks
Stop using terms you do not understand morons. It is impossible for a woman to cuck a man with another woman because two women rubbing their cunnies together will never produce a child.

Because.