Black pill OD

i'm in my late 30's. if i don't marry a woman and have kids soon it will be too late and i'll never have a family. but how can i ever trust a woman not to divorce me, take half my shit and hit me up for child support? this has happened to literally EVERY man i know.

i have to give one of my friends rides to church and home because he cant get a driver's license due to unpaid child support. he doesn't even know his own son.

so the white race will die. we can't save it if we don't breed, and we can't breed. i'll grow old and die childless and alone in a nursing home somewhere with nigger nurses stealing my shit and neglecting me

suicide looking pretty good right now

Attached: 1519796481172.png (629x758, 715K)

Stop being a fuck tard. Your seed is still good for decades more and you can write prenups. This despair is just what (((they))) want you to feel to subjugate you.

but judges throw prenups out the window! its the only legal contract in all of western jurisprudence that isnt worth the paper its printed on

whats it matter anyway?

As someone who works in divorce law, I know that you're speaking bullshit. Prenups are more effective in the U.S than here and even here they have been watertight since 2010.

well I guess that's it then, hang it up, you tried.

The good thing is that you are a male. Take care of your body, your skin, maybe your hair. Make sure your financials are at least remotely responsible.

Congratulations, even if you are 50 you can find some sweet little young white christian girl to marry. This is assuming you are remotely attractive.
I’m a black guy though so take it all with a grain of salt, but at least that’s how I imagine things work for you.

That's not true. It depends 100% on the state. You need a dose of whitepills, friend. I've felt those feels and reemerged out of it an unbreakable soldier. You get to choose how you feel once you focus on positive steps. It depends on how degenerate you are, how willing you are to change, and the women you're trying to meet (they're not all whores... it depends on where you're looking and what type).

Attached: white supremacy.jpg (625x1041, 379K)

>whats it matter anyway?
in the grand scheme of things? it doesnt. the "white race" is an abstraction anyway. it doesnt really matter if it dies. asians are more than capable of carrying the torch of civilization without us. but it matters to me personally because i want my life to have meaning. i want to know what it feels like to be a father. i want a family to love and protect. otherwise why even live?
if what you're saying is actually true that's the best news i've heard all day. but it still doesnt protect you from having your kids taken away and being leveraged into slavery by the family court system
>well I guess that's it then, hang it up, you tried
i did
well yeah but at 50 i'll have even more to lose. men are just ATMs. its all a scam to get our money. women swear all day long they love you just to trick you into marrying and knocking them up so they can fuck you over

Attached: 08098e3c3a2d9e3ce0239f2c2d29f84b--blade-runner-internet.jpg (736x825, 59K)

> i'll grow old and die childless and alone in a nursing home somewhere with nigger nurses stealing my shit and neglecting me

if it makes you feel better even if you have a family they will still do this shit to you.

so cheer up!

>it will be too late
roastie please

Not if you raise them right.

Step 1. No (((public schools))).

Cohabitation is a thing.

In USA, Pre-Nups are commonly ignored by the Judge, and the woman gets whatever she wants.

>this has happened to literally EVERY man i know.
Same here. I want kids but a woman is seriously worthless. Nikola Tesla intentionally never married because he thought women were too far beneath him and look what he did with his life. Although he said he would marry if he ever found a good woman but he only met trash ones.

kek
sperm count does drop as you age user... you cant expect to sire offspring at 60
a thing that im already doing. ive been cohabitating with the same grill for almost a decade. we both want marriage and kids but... you just dont realize how many men i personally know who all tell the same story

Attached: yWRigl6B.jpg (400x400, 24K)

wow a based black man. honorary aryan.

>and we can't breed
you can't, pussy

Sadness only serves as a sedative for anger. In other words, sadness serves no purpose. It only harms your mental state and the act of crying causes you to lose water in your head. Should be obvious it is bad to lose water in your head near your brain. Never collapse to sadness. Anger is a pure raw emotion that can motivate you. Harness your anger towards what is holding you back and focus your energy towards a solution. Sadly you have to play to (((their))) rules AKA the laws of the land.

Just make the fucking kids, at most she can jew you for child support.

Relationships break up because that's just their natural state. You should know this by now if you're in your late 30s. Suck it up and make a baby or stop whining.

Prenups are nothing more than a meme. They can get thrown out by the judge if the judge feels like it. And when writing the prenup, you still have to split the assets up equally. Meaning you don't get to say "She doesn't get to take all my shit that I earned". You DO get to say "Well I'll keep my house but she gets all my money and I will pay alimony for 10 years and she gets the kids and I will pay child support" or "She gets the house and my money but I don't have to pay alimony. I also get to see the kids on weekends and I will pay child support".
Until marriage laws change, men are completely fucked. Most men I know above the age of 30 are completely financially ruined, most living out of their car, because their wife decided to leave them. These men did everything right in life, yet they are living out of their car and never get to see their own daughters. Meanwhile I'm a former heroin addict working retail and I fully paid off my home and have almost 6 figures in savings (because I've never had a girlfriend, I don't need to spend money on anything except utilities, property tax, and $40 a week for food)

Is it red or blue pilled to have and financially support lots of families in different developing countries?

Attached: 1515810308841.jpg (668x453, 57K)

The real redpill on 3d women is that they were always disappointing and a drain on men's spirit and energy

The idea that it's normal to be romantic and chase women is a new and Western delusion, men in ancient times always referred to women as a temptation and recognised that the truly celibate man was wiser, nobler, and higher than the "fallen" man who succumbed to his biological urge to procreate.

There are a few kinds of men:

1) Men who GENUINELY master themselves, are indifferent to women, and instead put all of their energies into bettering themselves. True wizards, essentially. They were the magicians and monk-scholars of old, and are the scientists and visionaries of today.

2) Great, yet worldly men. These are the men who are strong enough to engage with women and yet not be consumed by them, because of their strength and power. These are kings, presidents, great men of industry and land etc. who do lose some energy and strength to women, but are yet strong enough that they remain strong nevertheless. This is what most normies aspire to be.

3) Normal men. These are those men who are weaker and really ought not to get involved with women because they will give too much, and yet cannot help themselves. Remain members of society with reasonably high standing, and yet are dissatisfied, disillute. May accomplish something in life, and yet are incomplete, and weakened severely by women.

4) Exceptionally weak men. These are the men who are utterly ruined by women. Chronic masturbators who do nothing with their lives, men who waste their strength on prostitutes and catch diseases, poor men who lose what little they have to divorce courts, foolish lovers who are punished by society for not realizing their place and so on all fall into this category. The damned. Doomed by their own weakness and failure to recognize the wickedness and danger of women and act accordingly.

Blue pillef. Stop supporting niggers and shitskins.

Blue pilled*

>He thinks I take racism based advice from open racists
No