Predict how Jiren the AYY will go down in the tournament of power

Predict how Jiren the AYY will go down in the tournament of power

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B4itrhT32vcgVUY5NFVfVVZYTTg/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

guarantee they're going to copy the king piccolo ending
>ha i only needed one foot
or something along those lines

Goku will fight him to a draw till the time runs out and Universe 7 will win because they have the most fighters in the ring. Team 7 will then wish for all the universes back.

What about GOHAN BLANCO

Based off the original opening we see the top is spinning much faster which means goku/jiren are fighting near the end of the tournament.

Goku will re-enter the Ultra Instinct state, and team up with Frieza to fight Jiren. Frieza will be the last person standing on the stage, and will use the Super Dragon Balls' wish to set up the next arc. Resurrecting Frieza just for fanservice and views and then either killing him off for good or sending him back to hell doesn't make much sense. He's going to have a major impact on this arc, and perhaps beyond.
Kill yourself.

By me of course

Cauli will take her down with juice power

Jiren has been written as very much similar to Frieza (alien, strongest in his universe, his fight with Goku mirrored Frieza's, content to sit on his ass and let his minions do the work until he's needed), while being on the opposite end of the moral spectrum. They're going to confront each other for sure.

They should have gotten Ginyu. Change body technique would be very useful here.

What about him?

nah man we need tien roshi and krillin

I haven't actually watched any of early episodes of the tournament, why isn't goten or trunks in the tournament? and if they're getting villains why not grab cell and buu

Wouldn't matter. Even if Ginyu used Change on Jiren while he's meditating, I bet Jiren's aura or glare would automatically block it

He meets a woman.

He won't, Jiren will win and then use the super dragon balls to save all the universes because he's a SEIGI NO MIKATA

Goten and Trunks have no real experience in fighting in a tournament setting. They are pretty weak other than Fusion but even then that's on a time limit and there's always a chance of it being fucked up. Plus their ego would get them knocked out in a heartbeat.

Goku grabbed frieza mainly because of the Golden form which is obviously more powerful than Cell. Buu was originally supposed to be in the tournament but he fell asleep and they couldn't wake him up.

Frieza would never ever try to challenge Jiren, though. He gained some intelligence points in this arc, he isn't going to be dumb enough to fight Jiren knowing it is a battle he cannot win.

They're still little kids, super saiyan or not they have no proper battle experience and would easily fall into any little trap someone could lay. The reason they could grab Frieza is because his soul is still in hell without reincarnating and they're using the deal with that old woman to let him out for 24 hours.

Either running out time being the only remaining fighter in his universe or get destroyed by its own overwhelming power a.k.a Brolly.

anyone have the one where Gohan calls Jiren a retard and gets destroyed?

Frieza fully understands the rules. He doesn't have to fight Jiren to a win. He just needs to survive. Like waiting for a planet to explode.

Goku and Frieza do a fusion dance while Veghan buys them time

There's no reason to have Frieza win alone though or even to give him the wish. He can redeem himself simply by cooperating and they'll wish him back later after resurrecting the other worlds via super dragonballs, as you stated. I expect Frieza to make a major sacrifice later to push 7 over the finish line honestly and that might come in the form of repowering Goku again to get him passed Jiren. Wouldn't be shocked to see Gohan, Vegeta, or 17 major a MAJOR impact either as all are vital characters and anyone can be written into the fold at any moment to do something substantial. I'd love to see 17 get a major role going forward. Best character.

If it were literally just Goku, Frieza, and Jiren on the stage, then he'd join in. He'd let Goku take the lead, of course, and probably avoid close-quarters combat, but if it comes down to it he'll fight to the finish. Frieza won't challenge Jiren, he'll be forced to do it.

>even to give him the wish
Frieza isn't going to use the wish to revive himself, he'll use it to fuck over the gods somehow. Goku outright said what he wants to do with the wish if he gets it, wishing back what's been erased doesn't seem to be on the table.

He won't. Zeno need to get punched.

Right but I don't see how or why anyone believes Frieza will get to make the wish on his own even if he was the last fighter standing. Universe 7 isn't obligated to let him make the wish even if he's the hero. He's basically their slave outside of the ring.

>Universe 7 isn't obligated to let him make the wish even if he's the hero.
The wish isn't a prize for the universe that wins, it's for the 'best fighter'. Zeno is retarded, so that's just going to be whoever's the last person standing.

Quiero saber se alguén puede me hablar exactamente sobre como Gohan cambiará para sua forma blanca?

the 'frieza uses the wish to do the next arc' theory is completely retarded cause there's nothing he could wish for that could do that, that wouldn't retroactively make Zamasu the dumbest motherfucker to ever live

You sure about that? I never got the impression that "winner" meant anything more than the universe that ultimately comes in first regardless of the combatants who make it to the end for that universe. Besides, Frieza's reward for helping, per Goku, would only be to be wished back to life.

Jiren will be tired
Goku will run out of energy
Jiren will be hyped and go to finish Goku
Frieza will beam him through the heart killing him
Frieza will be DQ'd
U7 wins

>Jiren
>tried
this may actually be legit. No one else is putting in so much effort not to expend energy. Maybe his gimmick is that he can't last too long.

Retroactively nothing, Zamasu was already acting stupidly because he wanted the pleasure of killing every single ningen in the multiverse by hand when he could have wished every single other being out of existence from the start. He's the most heinous being to ever live.
Episode 78.

He won´t, he is going to win and he and the pride troopers are the ones that are going to wish the Universes back.

Looking kind of cool there, you guys.

Anyone else expecting Vegeta to suddenly go Ultra Instinct out of nowhere? He didn't seem that surprised by Goku doing it but that could just be him finally making peace with the fact that Goku is ridiculous and he can't compete. Could also mean his last exit from the time chamber was a hint that he's learned to meditate train like Jiren.

Of course it's legit do you have any idea who I am?

Why is this image in every thread? I still don't get the joke

He won't. goku will never win a tournament, he's like ash

Assuming that's not a translation error, I'd still call BS on them giving Frieza that wish if he isn't legitimately the largest reason they end up winning. He won't play as big a role as Goku will no matter what and we all know it. Him technically surviving as Goku and Jiren double KO is not going to mean universe 7 as a team bites the bullet and lets him do something crazy with that wish. I could see him jumping in like Oolong and stealing the wish or tricking someone else into wording something in a way that benefits him/hurts the gods but that's it.

Jiren getting tired seems the most likely outcome.

He didn't seem to be going full power even against Ultra Instinct Goku.

Plus, why wouldn't he just eliminate everyone else in a flash, if he wants the wish and is so fucking strong?

Belmod even tells him to start doing shit and he plays pussy foot with Goku for like five minutes then bodies Hit and goes to take a nap.

Goku will punch Jiren in the dick. Causing him to surrender.

Goku won the last tournament and he won his 3rd world tournament against Piccolo. He can be hopeless but he's not THAT hopeless.

Hasn't it been confirmed by the leaks that it's ultimately Gochad/Chadhan who is going to beat Jiren?

>Hope

Gogeta since we already got a huge movie nod in not-Broly

>Expect

Some bullshit powerup

Any Caulifags here? I want to kick your asses.

Goku and Jiren will knock each other out.

Frieza will win the Tournament of Power and use the Super Dragon Balls to fuck with Beerus.

Is that Jontron?

He won't be called Gogeta though canon-wise. Toei confirmed in an old interview if they brung it back it'd be Gokvegetta.

there are no leaks u dumb monkey

I don't know. I think it is too soon to assume Frieza will be one of the last fighters standing and even if he ends up being the Survivor then how exactly could he even help Goku against Jiren? The alien is a monster in a total different level, even Frieza isn't strong enough to defy time itself.

SSGSS Golden Cell

He becomes the sole member left in his universe and goes up against Goku and Frieza. They all survive until the time is out and so U7 wins.

They won't. He'll lose by technicality and Goku leaves with a bitter taste, "unsatisfied".

>losing to the biggest jobber in Z history

yeah no

The Universe who wins doesnt get erased the fighter who wins gets the wish thats the grand priests rules if freeza is the last person standing he gets the wish do you understand that ?, they cant exactly overrule the grand priest

fucking saved

Even so, being the last fighter doesn't mean you were the strongest and a situation where Goku and Jiren fighting on approximately equal level with Frieza helping Goku and leading to a U7 victory but Goku and Jiren are both knocked out still wouldn't make Frieza the "best warrior". Goku is, without a doubt, their best warrior as it stands and it is likely to end that way. GP's rule or not, I think they, collectively as a universe, have the final say in this one.

>timeout
>thinking that Goku and Jiren are the only ones left
>NOPE
>17 & 18 are still there hiding
>Jiren couldn't sense their energy
>Clown and his Kai were too busy getting overreacting by the fact that Goky was fighting on equal terms Jiren that they forgot about such details
>RR army and Dr.Gero saves the day
>their wish is to bring 16 back
>16 goes Park Ranger too

Your a fucking idiot your overiding the rules of last standing is rewarded with a wish with your headcannon thats the rules of the tournament Last person standing in the arena recieves a wish

We can only hope.

nigga don't play with my heart like that

Sí also el rey de todos and El grande padre

I'm an idiot for making assumptions? So who gets the wish if more than 1 person remains from the winning universe, genius?

something will interrupt the tournament and jiren and goku will have to fight together against something else.

As of the grand priest that outcome hasnt been mentionrd but if theres only 1 person left they get it e.g if freeza is the last one left

General questions about DB...

Who is the most reddit character? Conversely, who is the most tumblr? Finally, who is the most Sup Forums?

Goku will poke him in the eyes because there's some link between his eyes and powers

I don't even know what that means, maybe you should ask this on reddit.

As of the grand priest that outcome hasnt been mentionrd but if theres only 1 person left they get it e.g if freeza is the last one left

17 is the most Sup Forums. Ribrianne is Tumblr. Monaka is Reddit.

Frieza's deathbeam will slip into Jiren's heart when he is fighting Goku

Surprise Guest Fighter from Universe 1.

>U7 fags think Jiren wont win

Disgusting.

>Reddit
Gohan
>Tumblr
Beerus
>Sup Forums
Piccolo

i really want Jiren to win just to teach Goku a lesson

All I know is every theory involving fighting angels or overthrowing zeno is wrong

reddit Caulifla
Sup Forums Gohan

Can we talk about how arbitrary a "no killing" rule is when you are talking about the strongest mortal fighters in existence? The beams and abilities these guys use are all next to lethal, and some stipulation that you need to hold back when all the losers are going to be erased is absurd.

>Reddit
Champa
>Tumblr
Kale
>Sup Forums
El Grande Padre

I feel bad for him, he's upset jiren squished him. Poor goku

>reddit
Pilaf
>tumblr
Gure
>Sup Forums
El Grande Padre

Hit had the biggest setback because if this. He's an assassin, not a fighter like the others. It was even brought up in the U6 tournament and Goku wanted the no-killing rule removed before getting beat in KKx20.

>Anonymous
reddit :
Gohan or Hit

Tumblr : whis

Sup Forums :
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao or 17

reddit
>krillin
tumblr
>bulma
Sup Forums
>muten roshi

Reminder that after this tournament there can never be another arc again unless its literally rebelling against the gods themselves.

>reddit
any U6 character
>tumblr
Zamasu
>Sup Forums
Jiren

Bonus round youtube
>gohan

Hey guys, this is the leaked TV version of the Gohan Blanco vs Jiren fight, it has a little surprise in it.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4itrhT32vcgVUY5NFVfVVZYTTg/view

El Gohan Blanco is going to beat ayy lmao

there are still 4 universes that are stronger than Jiren.

You know, Hit probably didn't get eliminated
>Zeno didn't press him on the Godpad
>There's a figurine coming out and it looks like it could be Hit without a jacket
>Hit wouldn't just accept defeat this easily

I bet that Hit is actually hiding underneath the arena right now. He's probably charging an attack that can defeat Jiren and he's hoping no one finds him. This is probably where Damon will get introduced as Damon and the other bug will find Hit and most likely fight him.
I'm pretty excited for when this happens in the next few episodes

Freiza learns Ultra Instinct and masters it, fucks up Jiren and then comes after the GoDs.

He used his killing techniques on Jiren though, they didn't work either. He even aimed for his heart and actually did hit him with his magic punch.