Brexit

Initially I was very happy about the Brexit, as I believed it to be a sign of the old Europe of nation states beginning to reform. Now I am not so sure. After two years the whole process seems to be stuck and I think I know why. The simple truth is: Britain on its own is simply too weak to be truly sovereign country anymore. Either you have an empire or you are part of someone elses. Two of the main British criticisms of the EU were that it caused immigration and were just the continuation of Germany by other means. The first is false and even if the second may have some truth to it: in Europe even the dominant Germany could never be more than the first among equals and thus Britain would at least have some say in the empire they are part of and could easily match German influence by forming temporary alliances with smaller, but still potent European countries like the Netherlands (quality) or the Visegrad-Countries (quantity).

If the UK now actually go through with the whole thing, they are completely powerless as to what happens to them economically. Sure, a trade war would make a dent in French and German budgets, but it would devastate the British economy. The UK does not have a diverse enough industry and technological knowledge to be competitive against the EU. Their main „industry“ is finance and in that regard London can easily be replaced by Berlin, Paris, Frankfurt or a more neutral place like Amsterdam, if the EU so chooses.

If it came to an economic war between the UK and the EU, the UK would have no choice but to turn toward the US and then they would be part of an empire with an undisputed hegemon and trade relations could just be dictated by the US without any negotiations.

Worse yet, if the EU wanted, they could probably dismember the UK. Another referendum in Scotland and Scotland is gone and back in the EU. Maybe Wales would develop a taste for independence, too and, who knows, perhaps even the city of London. What do you say, Sup Forums?

Attached: 4513FDC8-F942-4DDF-A3AB-7FD5B52D4D0C.png (700x1500, 55K)

>The simple truth is: Britain on its own is simply too weak to be truly sovereign country anymore

>muh clought
Nick Clegg plz go

>they are completely powerless as to what happens to them economically

We already import 40% of our wheat from the French. Nice non point.

>but it would devastate the British economy.

Yes I can see it now. Entire warehouses full of unsold cricketballs. Mind I'll take that over a warehouse full of cars.

>dominant Germany
>first
>some say
>empire
Well good luck with your empire of migrants. Fucking commies.

> Another referendum in Scotland and Scotland is gone and back in the EU
>taste for independence
>in the EU

Shitty thread. Germans are fast becoming the new leafs

Attached: 1472441746361s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

you can’t handle the fact that Germany will never be it’s own country ever again. Just a Provence of a failed political empire overrun by 3rd world migrants

Stay mad Hans

Attached: 8117A2B7-52FC-42CF-BB83-F09E42A6FB23.jpg (675x496, 122K)

>trap incest
hott

Better to be poor and not a fuck-ass bitch boi, than wealthy, Germany.

Not that you'd know anything about self-respect and dignity and all that.

That is true. But will the population of the UK accept this path? Or is the alternative to being a parttime bitch boi in Europe (like everyone else) just to be the fulltime bitch boi of the US.

All I see in this thread are angry and derisive Britains without arguments. I say all this without anger. I know full well I could make the exact same thread about France, Germany or every other European country.

No, Germany in its present state won‘t be and neither will Britain. Both could be but would have to develop a fully new political attitude to do that. For several reasons this will never happen with the federal republic. But will it in the UK?

You failed in the fifties, when you were far more powerful than today, to fight a war against Egypt, because the US ordered you not to. So you were not even fully independent then. What makes you think it would be different today?

A truly independent Britain would need to rebuild its industry (definitely possible), strenghen its ties to it‘s former dominions (the US will have a say in that) and be able to fight out smaller and at least medium sized conflicts against third world countries to secure ressources and markets. All on its own against the interests of the US, China and the EU. Can Britain do that? Will the population go along with it? Can Britain revive or even develop a new imperial idea.

the population is the one that wants it, it's our polititions that are doing their best to fuck it up

You’re angry that we beat you in two world wars and you don’t even have borders let alone your own currency

Attached: 6F61FC18-DF83-4E61-AB53-C02CD99D4E84.jpg (665x563, 123K)

Attached: 1518235321525.jpg (377x570, 182K)

wtf german was the proudest nation of all the pnly difference is that germany rather went to war instead of giving up without a fight to jewish overlords like uk or usa...

or do you really never heard about the fed

yes and you rather sacrificied your whole empire and become a puppet nation of usa (not even mentioning jews) because you didnt made peace great deal idiot

That's one of the major flaws in the brexiteers' arguments, this idea that the UK will be entirely free of external influence without the EU. The truth is that they'll just cosy up more to the US or China or some other large power.

Do the people understand the consequences? I for one didn‘t in 2016.

Not really. I lament having no borders, that is true. As for the impenetrable fortress that is the UK, go to he next town, eat a nice kebap and talk about borders with Abdul and Pajeet.

It's not that the country as a whole is too weak to be independent. Everyone who is in a position of power took the job with the understanding that they'd be helping to run a globalist vassal state. Now the mandate has (ostensibly) changed and they don't know what they're doing. It's like if Jeff Bezos suddenly decided that Amazon should stop selling consumer goods and get into the oil refining industry. He'd need to fire most of his staff and recruit some new ones with different skills.

The jews in parliament forced Britain into making a promise to Poland that they couldn't keep

Most didn't even know what they were voting for. The idea of a stronk independent britain made them feel feels and they didn't consider anything past that.

This thread isn‘t about Belgium.

Also burger education.

>>The simple truth is: Britain on its own is simply too weak to be truly sovereign country anymore
I think you're right my Krautenwaffel. The UK is a fading world power with decreasing relevancy and the ability to determine its own future. The mainstay of our society and economy is fat middle aged men with no appetite for anything but beer and watching the footie. If the UK is not to be part of the EU hegemon it will be part of the American one.

On top of all this we're demographically doomed as a people and identity. So basically the whole gig is fucked.

Even if Britain becomes poor that means shitskins will move on. I can deal with being poor, it’s a win win

>burger education
I see you aren't used to stratifying statistics by race. You'll get used to it soon enough though.

Don't forget China who have been opportunistically buying stuff up.

This unironically, I just need broadband and tendies. I don't care about the "privilege" of working 80 hour weeks in the city for a high salary.

>Do the people understand the consequences?
In 2016 remain were relying entirely on lies, mistruths, fearmongering and even threats of WW3, we saw through it then and smashed remain snowflakes by over 1 million votes. Project fear failed miserably, you're wasting your time :^)

Attached: 14877872_10154666892849287_702697718_n.jpg (765x960, 85K)

So move to Eastern Europe while you still have your freedom of movement.

GERMANY YES

Your meme doesn’t make sense. Also you’re lying about the EU and immigration. I’m guessing you’re a shill see if as how you’re promoting anti whiteness

>Most didn't even know what they were voting for.
This is true, remain voters should be thanking Brexiteers, it was the leave voters that fought to remove this country from the EU who saved them from blindly walking into a Federal European superstate.

Remainers aren't the brightest of bulbs.

Attached: Dumb_Remainers_BTFO_116.jpg (898x701, 129K)

This is surely also true. They probably feel trapped between the choices of kissing US ass, kissing EU ass, kissing even worse smelling Russian or Chinese ass and being truly independent, but with economic and possible internal strifes between classes, races and religions. All of which will result in no gains at all and with a pissed off electorate.

>Two of the main British criticisms of the EU were that it caused immigration and were just the continuation of Germany by other means. The first is false

Merkel get out! You don't belong here!

Attached: When you see Merkel as Chancellor of Germany. Harry Potter how dare you stand where he stood.jpg (1024x626, 68K)

I have no problem being Americas bitch to be honest as i speak the same language similar culture and what not i have many European friends and have no personal issue with them but if someone told me i could move to europe or america it would be america everytime. I also have no issue being the "51st" state neither

What is your culture like though? As much as British people are detestable, I am used to a western Anglo culture

Being poor is fine but what about your culture? I have not exactly been impressed by the polish I have met here. The men are surly and the women are bitches

No, it's very much down to the liberal elite politicians who are desperate not to distance themselves from their totalitarian plan.

Living in the US is no fun unless you have the money. All those high European taxes go towards something.

>Britain on its own is simply too weak to be truly sovereign country anymore.
Your whole post reeks of slave mentality. You seem to believe that anyone who doesn't bend over and take the EU's cock will be made to do so, and so you've decided to just lube up your arse for them. Have some fucking dignity, Hans.

Spoiler: I'm a brit who moved to Poland. I actually prefer the behaviour of the women here. It's not that they're worse/bitchier people, but they're much more direct which might give that impression.

British came into the EU in 1973.
Powell held his famous Rivers of Blood speech in 1968. Case closed. Immigration of overseas immigrants was well under.way before the EU.

I'm not a coward, if this ship goes down I'm going down with it.

Why? Do you really attribute that to bravery?

In the US it is easy to have money if you are modestly smart and a bit hard working.

IQ is a better predictor of your wealth by the time you are 40 than your parent's wealth, and you have a leg up on 44% of the population if you are white.

So just because the UK had a migrant problem before the EU the EUs contribution to that problem is not a problem? Son how high are you right now?

Attached: 0.4 mg of wake the fuck up party is over Naloxone.jpg (400x400, 28K)

The EU got to to big to fast they should of slowly built up the poorer countries before letting them in all in short time frame if it was the northern countries we would of been a super power to be honest.

The whole procedure of the Brexit with the half assed statements of independence, negotiations and general directionlessness looks anything but dignified to me. A true „Fuck you, EU, no matter the consequences, we‘ll talk later“ would have been another matter but the things sure don‘t seem to head in that directon.

The UK will be better without the European union. Britain can stand on its own without the European union.

>TFW your parents are fighting again

Attached: Pepecorn.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

Yes, my great grandparents didn't abandon this country during two world wars.Those were worse times.

To brave to stay in port, to cowardly to swim. That seems to me to be the spirit of the British right now.

The UK government knows exactly what it's doing really. The majority of MPs would prefer to remain, plus at least half the population. There's no real people vs elites in this matter despite how some people might try to frame it. A lot of people don't want a hard (or any kind of) brexit, and a lot of people are already personally feeling its negative effects.

Okay. With the EU gone the British will have solved the Polish plumber menace. You got that right, Amir.

It's true that the brits just don't want the Polish plumber tier jobs anyway. I worked a bunch of them, and it wasn't that Poles were taking all the places, the Brits weren't even applying.

I want to state again that I take no joy out of this and that what you say is exactly true about Germany and France as well, not to mention Italy and Spain.

That's due to our cucked politicians who are of the exact same ilk as the people who you want to govern the entire continent. Bowing down to people like them is one of the most undignified things that a European can do. It's disgusting.

Brexit is not just about economic factors.

I think Britain leaving EU would help them the most. There are people making decisions for EU under closed doors.
And if people haven't noticed EU is by no means doing well. Look at unemployment levels in EU countries and their debt levels.
Hell Finland is doing horrible yet media keeps quite silent on it.
Greece, Italy, Spain and portugal are pretty much bankrupt.

same with mexicans. society has grown fat and weak.

Poles aren't the only citizens of this Union...

Attached: refugees-623651.jpg (590x350, 68K)

Attached: eu_debt.png (720x585, 46K)

Far from it. I am promoting white alliance. Our hopes for Brexit are probably the same. I just don‘t think that they will come true. The British would need a change of consciousness to achieve that and all I can see is a very narrowly won vote that might have had a different result a week earlier or later.

Why would they, benefits are too good for the scum of society and the middle class want middle class jobs

Shits fucked mate

They just consider themselves a higher class and don't want to apply for those jobs. It's a stupid thing to aspire to anyway. Those jobs are horrible and mindnumbing.

When I was travelling in Britain a few years ago the owner of the bed and breakfst I was in told me a Slovenian girl made the breakfast because the only Englishwoman who applied was rude and didn‘t want to work anyway.

That's because everyone is encouraged to go to uni for worthless degrees instead of learning a trade.

There's a white guy in the corner there. Better photoshop him or cut him out to really get those emotions stirring.

Where was this?

none of those went to britain you fucking retard. British immigrants are all pakis or from other former colonies

Mate I tried becoming an electrician
No apprenticeships, had to know/be related to someone to get in

Shits fucked mate

Shit's just how shit is. There have always been a lower class who do the lower class work, and for some reason everyone's jelly that they can't work in the factory line any more (which in itself is a lie)

Same here. No one wants to work picking fruit for .2 cents a fruit in the hot sun all day for no real benefit. It’s a terrible job that’s only worth it if the money is worth more in your home country.

Attached: 7821865_orig.jpg (720x540, 125K)

>After two years the whole process seems to be stuck and I think I know why
that they have been delaying the process for two years? because Cameron literally ragequit and no one voted for May?

Sowing discontent early aren't we Hans?
SHILL ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1510936279463.jpg (1914x1426, 414K)

That's a different topic really. It's always been who you know over what you know. Even in the current shitty pseudo-meritocracy, it's much better than the past.

If Switzerland isn't too weak to stay sovereing outside a superstate, then so is the UK.
The UK's problem isn't inherent weakness, it's incompetent leadership and lack of a coherent strategy.

Representation lost. You're just a shill trying to sway opinions. Fuck off hans, you don't even live in the UK faggot.

Oh no, don't post our secret leaflets

You just ignored that there is an underclass of people paid to do nothing and you treat it like something natural? It was clearly planned so the excuse of importing foreigners was better

Look ya lazy brits don’t do low class work because we made it financial suicide over welfare bennies to take them! We need more poles and Pakis clearly!

I certainly don‘t want these degenerate traitors to govern anything. I just think that you give the power from foreign traitors to domestic traitors and think that‘s independence.

York.

This is wrong. Everybody in my dads generation walked into a job. Trades accepted apprentices who were keen to work hard

Things have changed, a lot

Which proves the point that blaming immigration on the people for 'not wanting the jobs' is left wing bullshit.

You mean the police officer? If you don't see the rapefugee crisis as a problem then congrats on living in Poland. Idiot.

You don't undertand how the Schengen area works do you? Once you're a citizen in a EU country you can move where ever you'd like and if you want to move to Britain then that's not a problem. You don't think that niggers are a problem then congrats on being a leftie shill.

Attached: 1520732047636.jpg (604x768, 145K)

If you want to solve the problem, do something about the hierarchical classist culture in the society, otherwise you'll always have an underclass immigrants or not.

As you say, Britain is too weak on its own. However, the EU in its current form is a detriment to all European nations; it has steamrolled our sovereignty as individuals and nations, and been complicit in the demoralisation of our peoples and destruction of our culture. I would be glad for Britain to be a member of an EU that cherished Europe, not one that seeks to annihilate us.

I pray for the day when that whole shitty union comes crashing down around their big fat commie heads.

Attached: 1506547207184.gif (320x568, 78K)

Why are you defending the bloated state and its corruption? What purpose does your argument serve?

What's up with the leftie shills on this board. Is the pay over at Soros corp really that good?

Attached: Wq0AJqN.png (1490x1542, 764K)

Do you really believe in that picture or you're just trolling?

That immigration is not the everything that Sup Forums believes.

>Do you really believe in that picture or you're just trolling?

Mate you're on Sup Forums... Maybe you got lost?

Attached: Reddit is down the hall and to the left.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Sup Forums is an interesting place. Everyone claims to be joking but takes great and sincere offence if you go against the 'jokes'

>Everyone claims to be joking
lol this Polack fell for the meme.

Attached: 1409664214080.jpg (750x390, 78K)

So what is your argument? That brits did it despite everything pointing to complete system failure? Welfare isn’t the public’s fault, mass immigration is not the publics fault, the dismantling of traditional employment is not the public’s fault

Are you sure you aren’t just a native pole because you are extremely butthurt we might have a problem with immigrants

Germany was the ultimate American Bitchboi for about 40 years. We did you right.

We will do the U.K right as well. and wont pull the authoritarian shit on them like hier Merkle and her commie cronies love to do.

Switzerland isn‘t a sovereign state. It is simply too small, compliant and moreover too geostrategically irrelevant to make a huge fuss over. A few years ago the US decided to lift your Bankgeheimnis for you and the EU did the same.
There‘s your sovereignty.

You are a sovereign state if no other political actor can fuck you up without you being able to retaliate. You don‘t even have access to the sea. You are „sovereign“ because both the EU and you can live well with that little fiction.

Maybe in the tourist areas or major cities where there are more of these jobs there might be an issue but the rest of the country (outside the major cities) like my own town are very low on minorities and seem to fill these jobs fine. To blame the British people for being inherently lazy or considering themselves above certain jobs is an inadequate explanation. There are plenty of people who want to work and to think the only solution is 'more immigrants' is very suspicious as such an idea could only benefit a tiny minority at the very top.

Its banter till its not banter