Time News asks Americans to consider what they are doing to Mexican illegal families

I have had enough of this world, just about.

Attached: time_jews.jpg (2363x3150, 365K)

Says her husband was deported to Mexico.. And this bitch probably gets Food Stamps for her illegal kids. Fuck them. Fuck the family. They don't belong.

Hmm why don't they go with him? I'm sure they love their dad/husband more than a piece of land?

Attached: 1505096078729.jpg (640x640, 84K)

Attached: 1518564141629.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

Lucky girls!

I wish instead of deporting we just started shooting them full stop. Cheaper and faster and those fucks would start running for the boarder themselves.

Mom and two daughters? No men, no boys? Hmm... that's not what the Home Depot parking lot tells me.

get fucked illegals! i dont give a shit where you are from, you don't belong here. go back to mexico or whatever other SHITHOLE you came from you fucks!

Look at how disgustingly ugly those creatures are, they're the reason you never hear the expression "no ugly babies" anymore. Spics proved that theory was enormously flawed.

This is my worst nightmare.

Uhh it makes them go back to Mexico where they are from?

>average IQ of 90
OUT

They can all come back, there is a ton of work to get done here

they aint illegal they born in usa

>not just getting a divorce so the government give you more money while having your ex-husband live in your house.

We're not ripping families apart. They opted to stay rather than leave with the deported. Just like they opted to put themselves in this position to begin with.

Boo fucking hoo, getting deported is a risk you knowingly take by illegally immigrating to another country
>I parked across three handicapped spots halfway onto the curb
>what do you mean I'm getting fined? I needed a parking spot you fascist prick

All mexicans are illegal. Only whites can be American as per our original documents

They cant be "ripped apart" if we send them all back.

Attached: aviary-image-1520769860444.jpg (416x472, 169K)

ITT: Hypocritical christians

Just die already you cherry picking faggots.

YOU

HAVE

TO

GO

BACK

The meek shall inherit the earth.

Aren't more Mexicans leaving the country than coming since a decade anyway? I don't even understand how this is a hot button issue for anyone at this time ? Is this a right wing talkingpoint or a real problem in the US?

GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY, AMERICA DOESN'T OWE YOU ANYTHING FUCKING HELL

>Already throwing gang signs
Are you fucking kidding me

why should we? The Parents didnt.

We really need to amend the law that makes you a U.S citizen if you born here. Either the mother needs to be a U.S citizen or both parents.

I don't care if an illegal has 10 kids they all should be sent back to their mothers birth country.

fuck off bleeding heart.oh time they are such a precious commodity.
why not do a story on her two older sons who rob the neighborhood for gas and saw car parts off working peoples cars for scrap $.or the burglaries of peoples houses.going so far as to take staged furniture from renovated houses for sale.
stealing the entire neighborhood blind.
then throwing corona and chiauahua bottles all over the street on weekends so people can drive over it.
or the fact that xinthia is hiv positive and is spreading that all over town as she hooks extra baby money to pay for the 19 kuds shes had as she cant abort because shes catholic..
yeah what a loss to america,what a fuckin net boo fuckin hoo.
nah na nah na....hey hey hey
and still,still.....id rather if all niggers left and it be mexicans instead of niggers.

But not it's mineral rights