Why isn't this fucker talking about the white genocide going on in South Africa? Doesn't he care about his people?

Why isn't this fucker talking about the white genocide going on in South Africa? Doesn't he care about his people?

Attached: Elon-Musk.jpg (400x601, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fxEweP2TiMk?t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=FMPFQo5V-lA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Aversion_Project
youtube.com/watch?v=9s7Xjt3ciAo
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he cares about his investors more

>his people
What are you, a tribal leader or something?

what's he gonna do?
launch cars at them?

can we get a kickstarter going

this guys got the ability to make rockets, obviously a reusable rocket system that can continuously sling payloads over and clear out the place.

Elitists like that have no alliance to any country, any people etc....their gods are money and fame.

He doesn't have time to waste. He's leaving the planet to start the white ethnoplanet on mars

Stop idolising this meme expert. The cunt invented a payment system. Since then he's used government, tax money.. your money.. for bad for the environment, ridiculous business models that are bad for the environment and aren't economically sustainable. Only redditards think he's the Messiah. He's fucking retarded

>Instantly gets nuked
Mmm no sweetheart, you’ll not be getting an ethnoplanet any more than an ethnostate. Enjoy coming home one night to black dick in ya woman.

Akshually... he is running multiple ponzi schemes dressed up as white elephant projects.
He cares a lot about keeping the show running wih taxpayer shekels. You Israelis should be against Musk because he is taking away US govt shekels that could have gone to the defense of the Chosen People.

>Doesn't he care about his people?
Probably not, there's other famous South Africans who haven't said shit like famous golfer Gary Player and Charlize Theron. The
>le redpilled South African
meme isn't reality.

Attached: Traitor whore.jpg (700x777, 159K)

Right. Sub 80iq Niggers are going to be able to launch a nuke at mars.

he hasn't really used much government tax money desu

every other company in his line of work has used like 1000x as much, it's actually kind of fuckingweird how he's managing all this shit and most of his cashflow is coming from private investment instead of gubermint

>yeah whyte boi dis my world now

Attached: TannedGerman.png (382x550, 443K)

Who cares about a bunch of rejecto cheeseheads that you have nothing to do with

What are you? A liberalist? Hahahaha

Wow you’re amazingly dumb. You really think I was saying black people are going to marshall together a nuke and send it to Mars? Lmfao you’re literally too dumb.

>what is SpaceX?

Its pretty much implied that all investors money is lost. Hes basically a dramatic brand publicist.

Any time Tesla misses a quarter Musk reveals a new bullshit project that costs billions and doesnt offer anything. Like his BoringTM project that is basically a bad metro system

his dad is a jew so no

This I can't see how nu pol doesn't see this. Are the anti Musk shills boomers or just hate him because he gives Reddit a boner?

Are you trying to imply we’re ugly with that pic? Lmfao but your girls out here breaking their retainers over us in the theatres. I don’t see them doing that for y’alls celebrities. Hmmm.

People like ULA and solyndra and many other get gibs and do nothing with it Elon Musk has produced with his money.
>ITT butt hurt contractors and NASA fags getting bfto.
Has anyone else noticed the increasingly panic induced retarded shit NASA keeps posting? notice please notices we're not irrelevant!

>Literally muh dick muh dick
This is why you never going to go to space your fucking ape

At least you know niggers can't achieve anything on their own without white traitors or Jews doing it for you....

Because I get pussy? Lmao you’re saying my option is space or pussy? And y’all are choosing space? Hahaha have fun!!

Why should he? Politics is not his forte (especially racial), science and tech is.

He's basically an actor and a snake oil salesman.

Big oil killed electric cars in the 90s, literally murdered people and shut down production.

Suddenly this faggot gets to make electric cars with almost no pushback (some token resistance from car dealerships, that was about it). It's because the NWO oligarchs decided they want electric cars now, it's as simple as that.

Technological bread and circus.

He's also part of their plans for unleashing slavery-tier transhumanism in the form of AI and computer technology integrated with humans.

He's descended from (((Anglos))), not Boers. Should tell you all you need to know.

so youre saying Elon is black pilled? based

acting like you have any power you pawn
the etnoestate already exis in eastern europe and soon we will put you in place that you deserve slave

A jew quiet about whites dying? Impossible. I'm sure he's celebrating in private

K

>everyone who is rich and successful must be a jew
thats how you know that jew hatred stems 100% from jealousy

Attached: 1515589499555.png (796x1764, 70K)

because he got out and only retarded niggers stayed, they got their just desserts, the shit was on the wall and they ignored it.

all her last names are not jews at least the 4 of the granfathers so at max he is 1/8 jew

>Big oil killed electric cars in the 90s
Nah, just that the battery tech hadn't developed yet.

>Just a coincidence
Fuck off mountain nigger.

Because there's no genocide in South Africa

There's only pest cleansing of every wh*Toid insect down to the last one to make justice for humanity

Attached: download.png (229x220, 6K)

>Elon is de facto not a jew
>b-but he is richer and more famous than me!
>so he must be a jew!!!
youre basically a communist in disguise. fuck off with your classism

Attached: 1501308762892.png (610x960, 276K)

Elon Musk is not jewish.

It wouldn’t be me nuking it idiot, it would be the UN via America. They’re not allowing Mars to go 1488. And Eastern Europe is not an ethnostate and never will be and you’ll do nothing just as always.
Good boy.

How can one be this much of a nigger.

youtu.be/fxEweP2TiMk?t=30s

All it takes is the quasi-communist neo liberal mind virus getting to ONE single man in charge of choosing who goes into space or not for Terra forming project to infect space travel forever.

Are Argentinians the new Ausie shitposters?

>MUH DIK
lmao, stay mad nigger. The aztecs invented peanut butter too.

Attached: muh dik.jpg (2355x2356, 820K)

How can one be this much off a virgin?

Lmao what do I hve to be mad about, your responding to a post where I point out your girls want us, you’re the one who should be mad and what the fuck you brgining up peanut butter for you dumbass weirdo

Probably not

a subhuman liberated by whites of slavery used as pawn by the jew used as a pet by the liberals you are the definition of subhuman like easter europe is to and etnostate while russia still is dominated by european and they want to remain .So we are not getting anywhere slave

>your girls want us
>because I said so
I know it's difficult for you to read nigger, but DATA indicates what everyone already knows. White men are the most prefered and niggers are the least wanted by every metric.
>but muh dik
Your women literally dye their hair and skin and undergo SURGERY to resemble Europeans. Sad!

Attached: 1487978048411.jpg (400x268, 31K)

>and y'all are choosing space???
aeons ago, the first Men chose agriculture. Then they chose metallurgy. And so on. They got pussy just fine, in fact they received better pussy along with the amazing structures they created.
This post isn't for you, mongrel, it's for everyone else. The dying planet your people will be left alone on because they were too afraid to soar will be your grave. I guess the meek WILL inherit the earth after all...

When did I ever say I gave a fuck about Elon or say he's a Jew?
Fuck off and play with some Nazi gold or sell overpriced watches you colossal faggot.

if true they shot themselves in the foot. Now they have probably a bunch of "scientists" wich are more economically trained than actual scientists, and they are running things into the ground.

BTW diseases spreading pandemics etc. Are you rdy yet?

He would be finished, it would make owning a Tesla racist.
Nothing would change in SA.

>grew up in a "multicultural paradise", the literal model of what future Western Nations will look like
>emigrated ASAP (age 18) and has spent his entire life trying to get off this planet and establish a new colony on Mars

Really makes you think

He's very focused on the long term and as such probably believes that focusing on immediate short term problems is irrelevant as either we'll be there for his long term ideals to come to fruition or we won't be.

there is no humanity outside whites my niggerized friend

He's trying to find a way to relocate all his white South African brothers. He's red pilled but he's too smart to talk about it. He even witnessed his dad killing niggers when he was a kid, he knows it's a matter of life and death.

>hurr I was only pretending

Attached: 1505155129802.png (319x319, 72K)

Few people know that but Musk actually despises South Africa, and he's honestly kinda happy to see it go. He feels betrayed that Apartheid government, when it failed, while he isn't racist he thinks it was much better than ANP shit, and just accepted SA as natural loss.

>I mean that's my theory

Dude, in his biography he told that he left SA because he didn't want to commit to conscription in the SA military. What a faggot

The data shows white girls on average go with white guys, what you fail to realize is that it’s the hottest white girks (Sarah Snyder, Iris Law, Ashley Graham etc etc) going with us. And that’s true to both extremes, niggas pullin yiur worst AND your best, but it’s the ladder we’re all concerned with. So you can have fun with your 6/10s, maybe even 7/10s but once you go higher than that, you’re in our territory and you can youtube lions savaging up hyenas for an example of what happens when you in our territory

Nope, it doesn't appear so. Good for him anyway, he got out and did something with his life.

Attached: 133608_African-safari-sunset-with-silhouette_GettyImages-532389864_credit-iStock_Getty-Images---Hero (1280x720, 51K)

0/10 b8
For the record even nigresses melt and flirt with me trying to steal my blue eyes. You're lucky I find them repulsive.
#justwhiteboithings

Attached: 1519152865270.jpg (615x482, 43K)

There's a lot of secrets in District 9

you are a sex toy a modern prostitute that nobody compromise with you

respond kontakinte
youtube.com/watch?v=FMPFQo5V-lA

Are you seriously unable to write and speak proper english or are you just baiting? No offence, just curious

he's oblivious

Attached: IQAverage.png (1357x800, 28K)

>Nah, just that the battery tech hadn't developed yet.
Nope, they murdered people. Go watch the documentary "Who Killed the Electric Car".

We had battery technology back in the 90s that was very capable, in fact Tesla Motors licensed the very same battery technology.

We should use him to meme the west into accepting Boere refugees. “You see a refugee, I see a CEO”

What are typos?

Attached: ddhjdd.png (918x543, 413K)

(((south africa)))
(((boers)))

Wait, are you saying that genocide is okay as long as the ones committing the genocide are more intelligent than the once they are destroying?

Attached: 1519645940791.jpg (245x246, 14K)

only a spooked faggot would want to be conscripted into some dying shithole nation's military
especially when there was THIS shit going on
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Aversion_Project

Why are niggers so retarded. Serious question.

Lindy you bastard

This is literally some nigger from the ghetto posting

Nobody cares, you can keep on being coupt up doing nerd shit while we keep fucking hoes. Thanks for the iphone, now get back to work while I stick uo Becky’s soft ass lmao

All emerging companies must immediately earn 1000% returns or they're failures. Millennial thinking, in a nutshell.

And?

you can't call it genocide if it doesn't have an insanely convoluted method of killing

Whats your opinion on people of color?

This is what I believe

Absolutely niggerish

Some people say it's because of their natural environment. They where either living in jungles where nature provided more than enough food at all times to survive or in desert/steppe-like territories where they needed to chase animals over great distances and follow their migration routes in order to obtain their meat. This lead to them not needing to or not being able to develop agriculture and settlements, which would lead to cities, the cores of cultural development.

Meanwhile whites (at least for europeans that is, not asian "whites" aka chinese, koreans, japs etc.) where living through ice ages, floods and other natural disasters all while being jammed together on a MUCH smaller area. Inevitably leading them to develop more advanced technologies in order to survive such hard conditions. Therefore, evolutionary speaking, in whites cognitive ability was much more much succesful, while in blacks physical ability dominated.

I hope that answer helps to get a perspective.

Fuck all y’all pasty ass white bois. We’re running shit now.

Attached: 72E93C23-20E8-4F0E-9911-F93307567C5C.jpg (397x402, 81K)

His tribe you mean? They're "chosen" to be somewhere else

Im actually curious lol, have you ever read any philisophy? Are most of our assumptions on people of color wrong? Why do very very very phew people of color work in complicated fields & why are your countries absolute shit, if you cant blame your low iq, what is it then?

Attached: 1520608549578.jpg (741x468, 47K)

When we stop giving you iPhones, you think Becky is gonna comfort you in your mud hut with your mud cookies?

youtube.com/watch?v=9s7Xjt3ciAo

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Whites and blacks have different tastes, doesn’t make one inferior or one superior. We prefer to fuck and make art and have fun, y’all prefer work and be boring. And I guess your necesary for society but let’s just say I’m happy where I am lmao.
>When we stop giving you ihpones
Good luck with that.

>A company founded 15 years ago worth $55bn is an emerging company
Tesla gen-X-er bagholders everyone

Let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

Attached: 1520276667787.jpg (515x508, 48K)

He isn’t South african. He was born in GB and moved when he was one. Just a filthy anglo