Women are shitty fucking friends

Women are shitty fucking friends.

Attached: 1464824245866.png (500x500, 89K)

What happened user

Blog time?

Attached: illust_51401395_20180310_103723.png (862x1190, 591K)

>having female friends

Attached: 1515617303476.jpg (245x279, 17K)

Why would you be friends with a chick? We’re you raised by a single mother?

Just fap to 2d

Attached: 55168846_p0.jpg (1050x1484, 1.3M)

not politics

also,
>having friends

You’re a ducking idiot if you have female friends

Been a bro for many years, playing vidja and stuff. We talked everyday. We came across someone we havent seen for awhile. Start playing with them again. Long story short friend doesnt ask me to play anymore, messages maybe once a week now, and anytime I do get asked to play the other person is on and they need help with something.

I'll have to disagree. My past 2 best friends have been female and they're some of the best people I've ever met

>not having friends

Go figure leaf

yes they are.
they're shitty people.
they're shitty romantic partners.
they're shitty mothers.
they're just shit all round.

begone, normie scum

Attached: reeee.jpg (960x534, 128K)

Yeah I know.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
also this

Lots of leafs with no friends at all. What happened?

I N C E L
N
C
E
L

why would you want female "friends" anyways ?

>being friends with females
Women can be great company, but they are not "friends"

Attached: pathetic.jpg (480x295, 12K)

Women are not your friends. They cannot be friends even with another women. You see for woman the strongest instinct is to have offspring and take care of it. Even if it’s broken western civilization woman, she still cares about her looks to attract best mate for having best offspring she can get. Anyways in their lives everything turns around it, that’s why doing things for other females or males based just on good will is what they perceive as sacrificing energy and time for something else than offspring related activities. There are however females that replaced offspring with something else like crazy cat ladies or nuns but still mechanism is the same just different target. This however almost never is helping male, what would imply that particular male is weaker thus not fit to mate. We have been society for what, 2000 years? And species as we are for order of magnitude more, dont kid yourself, biology still wins. Women are still more empathic because that’s how they are wired to be able to raise and take care of child, but don’t confuse empathy with will to help. As a man you’re on your own

>Women
>friends
hahaha I can bet you are a fat mongrel

How do you shitty fuck a friend?