American Culture

I can't take it lads. I am culturally starving.
France has distinctive French culture
Germany has distinctive German culture.
Poland has distinctive Polish culture.
Japan has distinctive Japanese culture.
Even Mexico has distinctive Mexican culture.
What does America have? Burgers, nigger rap, and obesity.
It fucking sucks when everyone else is talking about national pride and embracing your culture when your people don't even have a fucking culture to speak up.
The American nationalist larpers on this site don't even have their own culture, they just piggyback off cultures from Europe and claim "Gotta go back to the culture of our ancestors! I'm 1/8 German so I better go read Faust and listen to Wagner :DDDDDDD".
It's fucking kills me.
I feel like a ship lost in a sea of niggers and everyone else has islands of culture to seek refuge on.
What do I do lads?

Attached: IMG_4951.jpg (1688x1126, 750K)

You can try killing yourself

The culture of Capitalism

Correct answer in this post

Attached: illust_51620596_20180310_103703.png (662x940, 565K)

American "culture" sucks but it wasn't always the way. Before some dumb burgers ratpack me for saying that, yes I'm aware Britain is dead too.

i think a lot of american culture is so widespread that it isnt counted as american anymore, same goes with white culture in general.

Wrong, Germany has the same western multi-unculture as the Americans.

The only American 'culture' that was uniquely American is the old European-Christian heritage/culture that made up the foundation for the country and its preference for limited/small government.

This culture is pretty much wiped out now, especially in the metropolitan cities, replaced with all the leftist degeneracy and moral decay.

And you wonder why immigrants don't assimilate. They don't even know what to assimilate to, let alone the why.

this

Attached: 1462577842335.gif (390x220, 1.86M)

you had culture
you throwed it away in 1960

Serves you right for trusting a jews.

no ahmed

as a mixed american. relevant, I understand. Other cultures have traditions we have burgers and war.........I love this country but can't help but feel we were denied something inherently human.

Attached: 1516409172268.jpg (900x600, 276K)

The irony is that your in Poland

Holy shit me too OP.
What makes it worse is I was born when America still had culture so I remember.
No we are Facebook: The Country.

Is this speaking from personal experience? Help us Bolan

this is just my opinion but wasn't {pic related} American culture

Attached: 50s 60s.png (568x384, 189K)

Attached: 2 amendment.jpg (169x208, 14K)

Attached: josey wales.jpg (966x1000, 127K)

>be American
>can't even get a magazine with more than 10 cartridges

>Muh guns
This is yet another sign of the lack of a coherent culture. Cultural identity has been so stripped away that the only thing left to cling to is gun ownership.

name Mexican culture I DARE YOU U ONLY SEE MEMES IN YOURS