Raildex

Will we ever see Aiwass's wings?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume19_Chapter_2#Part_4
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume19_Chapter_2&oldid=528972
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Itsuwa a best. A BEST.

Will we ever get Aiwass doujins?

Once volume 19 is adapted.

Your favorite girl a shit. A SHIT.

Doujins Aiwass x Aleister & Aiwass x Accel when?

Coronzon plz.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume19_Chapter_2#Part_4

>Posted it as a joke
>Its actually real
Well fuck

Everything is running smoothly.

Sasuga

Who are the top 3 oppenents touma struggled against the most besides Othinus?

>An unpleasant chill ran down his spine.

Why is BT so consistently shit, booted me from reading it through editing as well

Acqua
Fiamma
Railgun S Accelerator
Homework

Jailbreak Soon

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume19_Chapter_2&oldid=528972

No Homework and School is the final boss of the series

>Implying Homework is #1

Every failure is a success

>Final Boss is a Dark Side organization literally called HOMEWORK

Kanzaki, Kamisato, Aqua. Honorable mention to Tsuchimikado and Gabriel

>top 3 oppenents touma struggled against
Technically any of the people he outright lost to would count as the ones he most struggled against.
Acqua
Silva
Tschumikado

>any of the people he outright lost to
It's a higher number than secondaries would think

My friend told me about Raildex, so I thought in my mind, "Wait he's a autist?" then I asked, "Hey bro, isn't Raildex for autists?" so his 200 IQ steps in and replies blatantly, "No, it's for Rick & Morty fans and weebs." I looked at his eyes for a second, then I knew what he really meant. I saw his eyes with anger and him trying not to say "REEE" I really felt touched, so I decided to spread my legs, with passion. He didn't agree more so he gave me the pleasure. As he was thrusting, I felt the knowledge flowing into my anal cavity all the way to my 3D printed brain, then I said, "You really do need a high IQ to understand Raildex."

I would think raildex being too smart for people to be a joke if I hadn't spent so long dealing with frodos on the threads here

>The luxury apartment was honestly a little too big just for living with her boyfriend, but Mugino and Kinuhata had stubbornly insisted they get one of this size. It was supposed to have been just the two of them, but at some point, those other two girls had essentially moved in with them.
>Rikou and Hamazura sleep together and Mugino is next door while they do it

So Hamazura already had the harem end even if he does not want it

>Accelerator slowly becomes relevant again
About time.

Accelerator was always relevant.

Relevance =/= screen time

Fixed.

>implying he's the #6

"... but he was pretty sure it was about several Killer Demons attacking each other with their respective methods of killing."

Killer series reference

Aogami doujins when?

>A Mimetic Predator, hm? She is holding out quite well. England, Rome, and Russia should complete the data destruction before long, so I am impressed she has not forgotten her primary task with that external war to worry about.

>The magic side is a part of all this?

>That division is no more than a line I drew using the Archetype Controller. There is no actual distinction between science incidents and magic incidents, so that is no more than a mere monster lurking in the shadows. Although if you are the type to stubbornly insist on measuring things in millibars or yukawas, I wont stop you.
Aleis-tan's just dropping bombs on him and Touma doesn't even realize.

Never.

We must have a different definition for the word relevant. Either way more Accelerator is a good thing and I want to see more of him doing badass things, interacting with others, and shit.

.t edge

How would sex with Yuriko-Accel feel like? (Assuming they'd have a pussy)

Could what kind of applications could she use with her vector manipulation?

Yeah, more Accelerator screen time is a good thing. Its likely he'll show up next volume too

>accel and kakines before and afters still backwards
>fixed

That's the second best type of Accelerator. Surpassed only by tsundere for LO Accelerator.

Wanting more Accelerator doesn't make you edgy. What is it about positive comments that makes autists like you want to shit on them

>He could not blame the program since it had been made by human hands, but he could only classify it as a meathead combat species. The thought processes were far too simple, so everything came down to winning and losing and the greatest destructive power was always considered the winner. As an experienced user, Hamazura gently brushed the suggestions aside like he was seeing a comedian with a muscleman shtick. Yes, Aneri was not a bad person. Not at all.
So this is what Aneri will be like if she ever gets her own body. A female robot version of Gunha who will be fighting with Mugino and Saiai on a daily basis.

Do you want to have a /positive/ thread?

It beats a thread full of autism

Who's excited to see Terra get absolutely btfo'd by Acqua?

There's no best "type" of Accelshit because he's a garbage character.

stop ruining our positive thread

Accelerator > Touma

They both have their own merits :^)

Accelerator a best. Stay mad.

Touma=Accelerator>Hamazura

What's with this retarded Accelerator hate

Turn that frown upside down!

This is a positive and funposting thread only

Accelerator > Touma >= Kamisato > Hamazura

>jiggly drug addict
I ordered more Mugino

>Kamisato > Hamazura
Not in a million years.

Will Raildex ever introduce a girl with wide hips? This is important. Touma needs and deserves the best breeding material available.

Will Kyousuke ever get an actually attractive girl?

he can't mate though

Don't start this shit twats.

You're a good lad

Accelerator > Hamazura > Touma

>Hamazura visits an agricultural building to entertain his girlfriend or take care of a baby while wearing some high tech processor suit.
>Touma "visits" an agricultural building to tear it in half with an HMG in order to destroy a 500 foot tall ghost.
Their lives are both a mess, but Touma is truly a step above.

>Accelerator > Kamisato >= Touma > Hamazura
FTFY.

The difference is that Touma is actively getting involved with bullshit while Hamazura tries his best to stay out of it.

>Kamisato
>not bottom of the barrel shit

> muh illusions
> muh clones
> muh item
Kamisato is the only character with non-garbage motivations.

Hey user, I like your post

> (Anyway, digitize and record this sensation, Aneri! And no, this isnt about my personal interests! This is sure to benefit the human race! Itll cause a revolution in the VR industry!!)

> But the support AI did not respond.

Jelly AI.

You're a cute user. I wish nore anons were cute like you

Keep being a good person!

So... Why only Alice-chan in AC? Shouldn't other Crowleys help or something?

Honestly love the Brexit arc, I'll be very happy to see the Knight Leader v.s. Acqua battle.

Aogami X Junko

Touma with Othinus > Accel when he is against a big threat > Touma alone > accel alone > Hamazura with all of ITEM > Kamisato > Hamazura alone > Hamazura with Rikou > Kamisato with his harem

Old men and literal pigs X Junko

> Brexit arc
Do you think Kamachi tried to warn us about incoming world war with Russia?

There were others in the building that were killed by Coronzon. The rest might have gone off to do some good ol' raping and pillaging elsewhere.

They're off invading the rest of the world.

>Kamisato better than anything at all
The only time he was tolerable was when he was having his illusions broken in magic god land.

Mikoto Alone >Touma With Othinus

Reminder that the the WQ's counter nemesis is a cute loli beyond even her. Kamachi did not disappoint me.

Her reasoning for liking Touma was so stupid, and a very good point of reasoning as to why much of OT is like a battle harem.

Mikoto isn't a protagonist so fuck off.

If I was going to put mikoto in that list it would be railgun mikoto equal to accel alone, and index mikoto above Kamisato.

He was a great character, we just need SS about him or something. I hope Kamachi will write one up for Index III disks.

This so much. Mikoto is the only Raildex protagonist that doesn't make me vomit.

What the fuck happened last thread? I just woke up and there seems to be a lot of deleted post.

So shitposting Accelerator didn't get you the reaction you wanted, so you're going to spew this instead?

Touma with his faction > Accel doing things for LO's sake > Accel alone > Touma alone > Kamisato alone > Hamazura with all of ITEM = Kamisato with his harem > Hamazura alone > Hamazura with Rikou

Fixed for accuracy.

It's all that Thelema shit he's on

Shitposting.

Piss > Hamazura > shit > POWER GAP > Touma = Accelerator = Kamisato

Why are you always triggered when it comes to Kamisato? He's not a bad character and have his awesome moments. He's way cooler than Shiage at the very least.