What do you expect from Season 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LO1mTELoj6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What will happen to this guy?
I guess that would depend on what Nazarick wants to do with the Kingdom

what a waste

a boring anime about lizards

I actually liked the lizzer arc, I don't understand the hate for it. I think the manga adapted vol.4 pretty well too.

Higher quality animation since they lost OPM.
BD extras.
More PPP
Narberal spinoff announced.

Hopefully he will be the figurehead king and regularly consult Renner on country policies. His only crime is being a jackass and fearing his monster sister, really.

I think he has pretty good tastes in stuff

It was the first non-nazarick book and committed the cardinal sin of barely featuring anyone from Nazarick.
Vol 12 is a Neia book, but Ainz is there for much of it

>nothing to read for 3 months
Life is so dull now

masturbate every day to Ainz glorious figure

I do that anyways. I need something to read between sessions.

He's not Neia, user
Drama CDs, Manga, rewatch the series, the movies, PPP, reread the series
Should take you into November, at which point you start learning how to draw so you can make sexy naked Ainz pictures for the future

I was thinking of trying sword art online. Sup Forums says it's terrible but maybe it's just the anime and from what someone told it sounds very similar to Overlord

I've done all that already. What are you guys reading in the meantime?

And you can fuck right off with that bait

Jircniv, will they animate the intermissions also? I want to see Loli DQ.

It's not bait. It can't be that bad and the premise is somewhat interesting, considering there's risk of dying.

You can read Konosuba for light entertainment (that derails hard into "look, all these sluts wants MCs cock SOOO hard... oh, and adventure I guess" later on)

Then go watch it and shut the fuck up.

I'm gonna read the ln, not watch, learn to read.

CG lizards ans skeletons.

Grimgar is better desu.

Immortal ai daughteru and somehow still live ass-tuna. Risk of dieing is false.

>still no mmo where you can customize your NPCs and base with uploaded textures, models, and self-made programs

Do you think we re getting 7 arena? Seems optimistic but if they only waste 3 episodes for the lizards and 6-7 for kingdom its highly likely we get it

Unless it's a 2 cour, I doubt it.

Censored nips are for the nips what the fuck user

I expect a lot of shit posting from the lizardman arc. It was the most boring volume by far and far more information about the village that never mattered or will ever be brought up again.

Just finished volume 7 and im about to jump to 8. Please anons what happened to Arche? Please be gentle my heart cant take the pain

anime only watcher, hope we see other powerful groups / ainz-like characters

I expect season 2 to end with the Workers talking about exploring a newly discovered "tomb" then it cuts to shirtless Ainz and fades to black

If you read volume 7, then you already know. It's been awhile since I read it, but doesn't it outright tell you what happens to her?

Censorship, lots of them.

I hope its two cour. I mean, if the sales of volume 12 are anything to go by (#1 in sales by more than double #2s sales) then there is money to be made.

one can hope user

Bug has her voicebox, I remember that much. I forget who has the other parts. Well, the parts that weren't used for food.

She's in a better place, user.

Actually I prefer lizard to be an OVA instead of several episodes, they sorta drag down the pacing.

Maybe they should be more of a Pure Pure Pleiades kind of thing?

They're too serious to be a comedy though. They can treat it like a side quest/story thing. GuP did that before and it was pretty nice.

>They're too serious to be a comedy though.
I don't think we read the same LN. There were so many sex jokes I couldn't keep up. Don't get me wrong there were serious things, too, sure, but a lot of it was played for laughs.

12 Episodes of lizards.

Just started reading Vol.9, poor Ainz, if he wasn't an undead, he'd die from all this stress

Hmm, maybe it'll work if they extract the comedy part and go light heart on the fight.

no
All the gastric acid reflux

What comes out then? I have almost finished with part 1 of the paladin stuff of the new volume, there is more of the volume just not yet translated right? RIGHT????

This is a Christian image board and reminder that Christianity triumphs.
>Trinity was originally a guild formed from three of the top guilds that aimed to oppose the 2ch Alliance.Eventually, it rose to become the top guild in YGGDRASIL.
>.list of guilds that founded Trinity:
>The Father
>The Son
>The Holy Spirit

Can't wait to take her to the candy house

They lost opm? Who they hell got it? DEEN?

JC Staff.

Volume 12 has been fully translated for almost a week, I believe. Volume 13 comes out in three months.

They're not doing index 3?

Did i just almost read whole volume on one sitting, well fuck me, quess i also need to wait now. also fuck that stupid cute cunt Remedios

That not how mirror work, Nabe.

>Remedios
>cute
You have a sexual desire to monkeys ?.

>Hmm, maybe it'll work if they extract the comedy part and go light heart on the fight.
Well, the thing is, even thought the Lizardman arc was a huge detour in the story it feels kind of empty not to at least give it something.

Agreed. Even if the Lizards themselves dont amount to much, it gave Cocytus the only character developement hes gotten, and it demonstrated that the guardians can change, and even question orders.

Her hairstyle does it for me dunno why, she is a useless cunt though.

It reminds me of a 50s housewife. I hope she's used as a cum toilet.

2 1/2 months to go.

It would be really funny if DEEN got Index 3

Go to work, you NEET faggot.
Glorious Ainz Ooal Gown accepts only those who contribute to the society.

Has anyone made a PDF for volume 12?

Yes.
>Go to work
But I work from home, where do I go?

>I don't understand the hate for it.
It's just a meme, user. I like it too and will be glorious watching it.

To your dedicated work cabinet.
Working from bed is bad for your health, user.

>dedicated work cabinet
Why would I need this?
I just get up from bed, make 1 step and sit my ass in the chair before PC.

Waiting for HQ volume 11 and 12 illustrations is suffering

>Why would I need this?
You're on a right track, user. Keep going.
youtu.be/LO1mTELoj6o

Holy shit user, that's some quality advice right there, thanks!

im more hyped for ppp than the actual show

>For a random skill point, a human (Human Race) would be one, a goblin (Demi-human) would be two, and a Skeleton Mage (Heteromorph) would be three. This is only in the case of comparing their best stats, but it should be fine to think of this as the general case.
>For the first level, a human has no racial level and so it would go to his class. A fighters skill point would raise by two. For a first level of human, his skill point would be three (2+1: Class Level and Race), a goblin four (2+2: Racial Level and Race), a Skeleton Mage six (3+3: Racial Level and Race).
What does this mean?

What's your source on this?

A good time

His ass, most likely. In the first place, humans don't have racial levels.

>probably made this as a parody
>this is literally my life

>For the first level, a human has no racial level and so it would go to his class.
If I understand this line correctly - human gets his first "racial" level as an addition to his first class level.
E.g. human fighter lvl1 is actually human fighter lvl2.

The main problem with it, like the worker's arc, is that it spends a lot of time with characters who are of no real consequence once their arc is over. We see what they're about and then we move on. I think they're good in that they help flesh out the world, but they don't add much to the main plot narrative or showcase major characters.

to retarded to even use a mirror right.

It's a translation of the Web novel chapter 60. It's technically not canon but it is extra content and can help explain the powerlevels.

>made this as a parody
It's even explained in the video that sometimes working from the opposite is better so that was likely the purpose of it.
It's 3/7 for me, but arguably the weather is horrible here for most time of the year = not really appealing for outdoors activites and I turned down blue of my display all the way down and use flux.

More battle maids.

>Undead
>Shitload of immunities and 2 puny weaknesses that can be closed by equipment to a reasonable extent
>twice as much skillpoints as Humans
Yggdrasil sounds fair as fuck.

MAPE THE RAIDS.

Maybe they have a level adjustment system in place?

Actually after some more thought, level adjustment would explain why beastmen are better than humans but level slower or have less exceptional individuals. Something like that, I forgot how they worded it in the volumes.

>forgot how they worded it in the volumes.
Class levels grant more skills and are easier for humans to obtain.
Demi-humans and heteromorphs can get class levels too, but it's harder for them: I suspect you killing shit with "Troll" racial and "Fighter" class would split XP 50/50 while Human "Fighter" would enjoy 100% of XP going toward it's class.

That's more of a single class vs multi-class issue though. shows that they get a race bonus to skill points for being a specific race, and then they get the appropriate amount of skill point for whatever racial/class they're leveling up.
So maybe if a Skeleton Mage somehow decides to get some fighter levels, he would get 5 skillpoints (2 from fighter class + 3 from race bonus) for that level.
Then I just added that since beastmen/heteromorphs get all these bonuses over humans, they are subject to level adjustments.

In v12 they say that demihumans don't usually use weapons or armor or train in classes because they're naturally strong. Only the most determined individuals train themselves.

>Using the adventurer's rating system, if a human was rated at 3, then a beastman
would be rated at 30. The only saving grace for humanity was that exceptional
beastmen were surprisingly rare, possibly because the beastmen themselves were
already very powerful and generally balanced to begin with.

This paragraph from volume 9 intermission is what I was thinking off. Whether it's level adjustment, or they just neglect training because they're already strong, both, or something else, I don't really know since Maruyama hasn't gone in-depth with the leveling system. I also have a feeling that he'll never explain all the details anyway.

Hot Lizard Sex

>winter 2018

does that mean next month or next year?

yes

Yeah, that was what I was thinking of too. However, you could say that the ebastman situation generally mirrors the human situation, like the vast majority of humans never take levels and remain at power level 3 forever, while the vast majority of beastmen stay at power level 30 forever. The difference is that the AVERAGE beastman is power 30, while it takes an exceptional individual (i.e. an adventurer) to be power 30.

ALso, if being higher level (from race levels) makes it harder to gain more levels, then most demihumans wouldn't bother training when they can eat and fuck instead and defeat most other threats with their innate abilities.

It's within the next few months

Shalltear is a cleric, does she have raise dead or ress? Or who among nazarese can ress aside from using up wand charges?

Author: v12 in aug(which is september)
v13 in dec (which is jan together with the anime)

Pestoniya and Lupu is a cleric.

maybe I'm a speed reader but what was the Horn of the Goblin General's special condition

Anyone has a better version of pic related?