Pop Team Epic

The anime premiere got delayed to January of next year.

Thoughts?

I've never understood why people are bothered by delayed releases. It's not you'll die in the next two months, right?

Whether it's in two or months or two years, I don't care. I'll get to see it anyways, there is no urgency. It especially weirds me out with people watching HorribleSubs. You can wait years for an anime, but not a day up to a week for a release as it was envisioned by the artists, a release without abysmal quality?

BURN KING RECORDS

>tumblr filename
Im supposed to chastise you right? Thats how I fit in?

I'd rather have a delayed anime that had enough time put into it rather than a rushed and poorly made anime.

Season 3 is great

I'm excited. Winter season is shaping up to be the best season in years.

It was the only thing I was going to watch this season so now I have nothing.

If you want tall and small girls doing cute things I have a recommendation but it might be a lot different from what you were hoping for.

It is very possible that I may die in the next 2 months.
You might die too.
Any one of us could die at any time.

Some Anons who were excited at news of this anime will not live to see it air.

Damn you Takeshobo!

It says 1992-2084 on my tombstone, I should be alright.

But there has to be something else laying around to see user, you cant literally have NOTHING to watch.

You like PTE but not Mahoujin Guru Guru?

You forgot a smug girl reaction picture
>tumblr filename

I'm watching Guru but I wanted something new.

well I'm like ten things this season, as someone who thought MGG was AotS last season I'd recommend Urahara over anything else, though most people seem to dislike Urahara for some reason. It's a lot of fun and shameless. Houseki is also really good this season.

Proof that this meme show will bring a good number of normalfags to Sup Forums.

It was already expected. Not looking forward to it.

too soon

Do we know who's casted yet? This can either be perfect or horribly wrong

When can we expect a PV? Also, did I do well in the pic?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY VOICE ACTING MAKING THINGS GO HORRIBLY WRONG I DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

haha yeah fuck normalfags and tumblr!!!
do I fit in???

>Thoughts?
I'm never gonna get to see the rivalry between Umaru and this.

Poptepic would be a worthy rival for The Hamster.

I like bkub and all but this pos would never rival umaru or osomatsu-san.

It'll probably five minute an episode CGI shit so I doubt it'll be worth the wait

Good, I'd rather it be delayed and at least decent than rushed and forever dogshit, especially since I really enjoy the source material

Hoping that they go for smaller episodes than trying to go for a full 30min broadcast since sustaining their style of humor over longer spans of time is difficult

bkub knows that too user

>There's a Poptepipic doujin
I wasn't ready for this.