Be software engineer/consultant

>be software engineer/consultant
>one of my jobs is to help companies plan their transition to new AI technologies.
>have to give a presentation at a trucking company
>go in, mostly middle age white men
>get death stares by people because my whole presentation was about how autonomous cars should remove the "human element" when it comes to trucking.
>also explain how many trucking companies have not yet implemented new algorithms that cut down on delivery inefficiencies and that these new algorithms could cut the need for drivers by up to 15%
>When I left the office I was told "fuck you kid" but some 50 year old hick.

Why do you guys hate change?
Asian btw

Attached: zWV3e6Y.jpg (1000x1000, 131K)

>be leaf
>post shit thread
>get 0 replies

Obviously people who hate the change are the idiots who have stuff to lose in change. These people will do anything for their job so they will unionize and do government lobbying to keep their job, funny thing is shitskins will replace them eventually and their now legally protected job will give job opportunities to incoming immigrants to Canada, and keep general wages low. Also one another nail in the coffin of universal income.

>short story
>mommy, simple uneducated people are stupid again.
>also, shortsighted stupidity

Your story is bullshit.

If this were real you would be presenting to management, and not the regular drivers.

>be leaf
>be chink
>get replies
>rub hands jewishly
Ever notice how posters who mention their education and employment are basically always full of shit?
>t. never been called an English Teacher before.

>Explains how hes taking your job
>Doesnt understand why that makes people angry

>present from management
>company isn't a conglomerate and wants their employees to be educated
>have an open session for those who want to come to join
>i present

???

you are bullshit

Why is it my fault that he thought technology would never progress? At least I'm explaining to him why it is happening. What is capitalism too hard for you guys?

no way. Later he went to the cleaning personal of the office and told them that AI will make them obsolete as well. They weren't pleased!

why would you cut drivers if you could increase productivity instead? Why would you keep the same workload and reduce on the drivers when you could do it otherwise?

This trucking company isn't Fedex tier. It's a local company with limited demand. Unless demand goes up there is no reason to hire so many people for limited number of deliveries.

You should have mentioned the cool stuff technology has in store for them. Like sexbots and pineapple flavored vape pens.
And consider maybe they just hate you because you’re asian.
And maybe they’re more annoyed that change is happening than mad. They’re similar emotions anyway.
>fuck you, kid

I wish they would have taken your smug fucking ass out back and beat you to death. You're destroying their lives and have the audacity to complain that they don't like you? What a fucking special snowflake you are. Bless your chinky little heart. I hope you fucking die chink.

Like or not automation is going to cut jobs; you're shooting the messenger here

>if they kill me this will stop technology
Lmao

Posts like this make me happy that people like you will be miserable.

Those truckers need to kill themselves for taking jobs from horses and guys who work on railcars.
>In 1912, the United States and Russia held the most horses in the world, with the U.S. having the second-highest number.[32] There were an estimated of 20 million horses in March 1915 in the United States.[33] A USDA census in 1959 showed the horse population had dropped to 4.5 million. Numbers began to rebound somewhat, and by 1968 there were about 7 million horses, mostly used for riding.[31] In 2005, there were about 9 million horses.[34]
We must secure the existence of our horses and a future for equine foal. Fucking hicks.

Don't worry, this will happen. Not lefties or Nigger will be the first to be hung in the street, but CS fags and managers of AI companies

>a bunch of jebs are going to take down nerds with drones

Rather a bunch of Harries are going to bash the skulls of Chang, Kumar and Pajeet with iron pipes before burning their place to the ground and taking their anger to the diplomatic districts. Never underestimate work hardened blue collar workers with anger and too much alcohol. Ad hunger and this is the stuff revolutions are made from

>chimping out because of technology

"Hey Mr Bezos. These retards keep trashing out facilities. Can we deploy autonomous drones to guard our facilities."

"Sure"

No one said anything about fault, faggot. Take your strawman and literally gfy

What if you came home from work to find a black guy just having finished fucking your wife. He calmly explains to you she is having 15% more orgasms after removing the Asian element.
You basically did that to those people, they have every right to be pissed. You're pulling a full frontal assault on their liveyhood.

Attached: carl_the_cuck_mii.jpg (640x640, 51K)

Kek, made me laff hard

Leyend. Im here shitting myself because of your reply. Spot on. Kek.

Attached: 1518090100754.jpg (600x539, 35K)

Exactly thanks for bringing that up.

Considering tech innovation is far outpacing our socioeconomic system which hasn't had any significant change that isn't emergent technology since the inception of industrialization. AUTOMATION CAN AND WILL OUT PHASE 75% OF ALL JOBS AND THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

BUT AUTOMATION CAN BE A GOOD THING IT CAN BE USED TO ADDRESS ALL BASIC HUMAN NEEDS AND HELP EVERYONE GET ACCESS TO A RELEVANT EDUCATION, SO WE DONT HAVE SO MANY STUPID PEOPLE EVERYWHERE AND EVERYONE CAN BE MORE EXTENSIONAL AND BE MORE CAPABLE OF LOVE

ITS THAT OR HUMANITY FAILS AND KILLS ITSELF AND THE ENTIRE PLANE.

>Asian
this is what Pajeet calls himself in the west

If it makes you feel any better, a white person would get the same reaction in this situation. If you need proof ask a baby boomer on advice for even the most basic thing like whether buying or leasing a car is a good idea, how to get a job, etc. and you will be floored by how shitty and out dated their advice is. Anything that doesn't fit their 1965 era schema for how the world works is terrifying to them, especially since their original ideas were never true or valid at any point in time, they just believe they were.

Attached: 538.gif (290x260, 1.65M)

>Obviously people who hate the change are the idiots who have stuff to lose in change

You can't just kill everyone's jobs, the system itself is artificial. So unless you plan on implementing a robotic utopia like WALL E, you're going to need to sacrifice tech to keep the plebs busy, otherwise you're going to have to take care of them like worthless little goldfish.