Planning to study in Germany

I know the education there is free. And I'm interested. But hearing about the amount immigrants and refugees there is it a good idea for an asian catholic guy like me to do my university studies there?

Attached: germany.jpg (273x184, 9K)

No, stay away, also Denmark is horrible its 50% racist rednecks and 50% wahabists do not come here either!

>asian catholic
pinoy detected.......

>picture of my hometown
are you a rich prince? you can stay at my place

I don't have a problem with temporary guests, but coming here to grab the free education and than leave, not giving anything back to the country makes you part of the problem.

>your cucked face right now
what are you gonna do about it, hans?

Attached: 1518985913349.jpg (250x250, 13K)

Well, probably kick them out. Cool amerimutt shitpost tho.

Attached: Whiter.jpg (214x236, 7K)

>amerimutt
Lost your glasses, hans?

What part of “Asian catholic” do you not understand? He’s a pinoy working in UAE.

in Baden-Württemberg it's not free anymore. You pay like 1000€ per semester to study here. The only non-Germans on the BaWü unis will be the domestic non-Germans

>Implying anyone cares about Denmark

I never said you were american. I said you shitpost like an amerimutt. Don't be rama rama roofucker.

Uni Heidelberg masterrace!

Attached: cc-burschis19-DW-Vermischtes-Jena-jpg.jpg (1024x1001, 114K)

I studied in Mannheim. The entire region is lost and should be nuked

I lived in Berlin, halensee and then westkrutz....I hated the city...the capital of Germany doesn t feel like Germany.

However you are gonna be ok, leftists are gonna celebrate you because you are exotic, right wings are ok because you are Christian.

Your concern must be muslims immigrants, they get very asshole towards mid eastern christian in Europe.
Watch your back from them, and you will be ok

Brauchst du mir nicht sagen. Lebe in Mannheim. Mein Bruder geht auf eine Schule, die zu über 90 % aus Türken besteht. Der türkische Staat macht Druck auf die Schule, weil man will dass der Politikunterricht portürkisch gestaltet wird. So weit ist es schon gekommen. Mein Bruder ist der einzige Deutsche von Klasse 8 bis 12. Die Kinder benehmen sich wie Sau. Leben in der dritten Generation hier, aber sprechen kein richtiges Deutsch. Mannheim ist übel, aber so schaut es heute in fast allen deutschen Großstädten aus.

Fuck off. You are not wanted here.

> Mein Bruder ist der einzige Deutsche von Klasse 8 bis 12.

Sounds like Berlin Charlottenburg. 2013 elections were in an elementary school. I read the student rooster on a classroom door I passed on my way to the ballot. 2 German names, 2 slavic ones, 26 Turk or Arab ones.

> feelsbadman.jpg

Lucky bastard

>(((free)))
Hahahahahahaha
No. In addition don't expect the advertising to be true. Germans hate shitskins with a passion. Your only social circle will be other coward beta shitskins and selfloading lefties. Lets be honest, you will have ni social life and no security will ever let you enter a German club. Stay where you are sand nigger

Actually lived in Charlottenburg as well. When I was in elementary school there the only immigrants we had were asians and slavs.

not free everywhere
the only racists are on Sup Forums
like him

>t.shitskin looking for company
No bouncer lets shitskins enter into a german club, that is a fact. And that no conservative or right leaning person will accept a shitskin into their social circle is also a fact. But yes for /leftypol/ facts are racist. Doesn't make them less of a fact

I studied in Bielefeld.

The years from 2010-2017 brought us lots of Turks, no plants, failed construction planning for the next 20 years, feminism, genderism (7million€ just for the word Studierende), removal of plants, removal of screens (to look where you have your next lecture), students who favour jihadism/sharia law instead of German law, book stores are closed because noone needs to buy / honour books anymore, also, we soon have four all-gender toilets. Also, our most prominent clubs are: Gayshit, feminist shit, antifa shit, antifa shit, and recently Turk/Kurd shit.

Do note come here (without torches).

Now, that we are at it: Related family member lives in Frankfurt and goes to a school with over 50% Jésus Garcia Mendoras Hernandezes.

Education is free but not living costs and renting a place to live. Even most German students need to work while studying if they cant live at home and need to rent a place. And then most of them live in residential communities because no student can effort a flat alone.

>I know the education there is free.
It's not.
You don't even have some basic infos for your term abroad. Either inform yourself or let it go.

In fact I'm more sympathetic for those who only stay as shortly as possible.
I don't want them to "contribute". Remember: That nigger that plays in our Nationalelf is also "contributing".

Sup fellow Ddorfer

Attached: WhiteSharia.jpg (428x570, 30K)

>asian Catholic

Literally following a meme religion brought to you by colonists. Hilarious, this is internalised cuckoldry.

>Jésus Garcia Mendoras Hernandezes
lol where did you get those from, i thought europe was spic-free

They are bordering countries

It might not be free depending on what part of the country you go to, regulations change all the time on that matter. Federalism is one hell of a drug