Why do Americans have the worst fucking taste?

Even the beaners have better taste. Seriously, what the fuck, dropped after 7 chapters while the Spanish scans are ongoing. Are all westerners just castrated sissies?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.
hentai.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Americans generally desire a little more substance than "big titties".

>Another comedy about a huge breasted woman BUT GET THIS, it's about her work shenanigans with her subordinate!
Your the one with shit taste. Why would you want scanlation groups to waste time with this?

fuck you

user just go masturbate or learn spanish.

Made me laugh.

>beaners good taste

how is rewatching saint seiya, captain tsu, dragon ball universe, and sailormoon, sakura card captures over and over + some naturto good taste.

translations when

google translate you faggot, it not like spanish is hard to translate to english as english to moonrune.

>50% of threads on Sup Forums are explicitly about moe teenage waifus user wants to impregnate
>an extra 20% are secretly waifubait threads about moe JKs user wants to impregnate
>they're all shit AND most of you always pick the worst girls
>YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE FOR LIKING BIG TITTIES ON GROWN WOMEN REEEEEEE

Fuck off retard. Sup Forums is full of shit taste and it's mostly because of your ilk.

HIDF destroyed once again

I was thinking on translating from spanish to english, but it's way too bothersome to do it

this

get out pedos

I was thinking the same thing till I read it and agree it's not worth the hassle. Good thing I can read both though

Just learn to read in Japanese or Spanish you sub 70 IQ mongrel.

>Sup Forums is full of shit taste
Maybe you should go back to rebbit then.

Because it's nice to have things finished once started?

I mean, worse shit have seen translations to the end.

Do you really expect a bland premise like that to have a compelling ending?

No, the people translating the manga don't know how to market the manga. They're going for a literal translation, but not getting the context. To be fair, a lot of Bijin Onna Joushi only makes sense at work. It's providing readers with the fantasy of a real life large breasted female co worker who they can stare at without fear of getting sent to HR for sexual harassment just for staring at her breasts.

So what you're saying is that American manga readers are mostly jobless losers who have no money and then crow about "wagecucks" who actually have the money necessary to enjoy their lives and the work ethic to survive in most environments that require work to live?

No, the average American reader does have job and the money. It's the American manga translator and reviewer who's the jobless cuck because they don't have the work experience to understand that Breast Girl isn't eye candy, she's acting normal within the context of setting.

This sounds like a shitty copy/pasta version of "Moonspeak is better" argument.

Doujin's have more sustenance and tasteful story.

There's no way Breast Girl in Bijin Onna Joushi would be able to sleep with one of her co workers unless she was so pent up and stressed out that she started sucking on of them off without warning in front of everyone.

Honestly she's still probably eye candy. There's always the one chick in the office who dresses up to the 9s and flirts with the best looking guys. Seen it at at least three offices I've worked at out of three so far.

meh, it gets too repetitive and boring.

She's not eye candy. Breast Girl doesn't seem like the type to tactically engineer a scenario where her dress shirt snaps and exposes cleavage with a sliver of lacy bra showing to attract some male co worker. It happened in a way that's beyond her control, I don't expect her to act like the woman you describe.

the age of pedos is over

which is why this thread about hagshit that nobody read will get no further replies besides your own

>We also have Samon fully translated.
Being brown has its quirks.

>some random cowtittied, past her use-by-date office slut got dropped
Colour me surprised.

>drop Samon-kun just when it gets cancelled
Americans really do have shit taste

There are no jokes so it isn't worth translating. You don't need to be able to read to get a gist of what is going on. Sexy tsundere boss reacts cutely, that's it. Fap to something with a similar art style and stop caring.

exhentai. org/g/969905/e04dbc4d99/
exhentai. org/g/991727/04a78a8633/
exhentai. org/g/888322/1f85235717/?p=1
exhentai. org/g/572153/2a09bd8d37/
hentai. cafe/manga/read/madam_complex/en/0/1/

just read the first chapter, what shit

What's the matter, scared of mature women?

>Shit tier series
>Y NOBODY TRANSLATE SHIT TIER SERIES

Why indeed i fucking wonder

i'd rather people keep translating nomi joshi or kawaii joshi wo komarasetai

>Nobody translated this or the "Annoy the pretty boss" one.
Fuck manga translators.

>"Annoy the pretty boss"
whats this?

The second title in the post right above mine. I couldn't remember the full japanese title.

it's basically true. would be better as a bunch of tawawa-style fanart images.

the only real value in it existing is that it might inspire good doujins, and it doesn't need to be translated for that.

Pretty much these.

Tsundere isn't the right word to describe it, the artist can't take a hint that she's stressed out and needs the cock.

>being bound to one language

I dont know this feel

>liking moe is bad
..but we also get all the moe translated too. You see, spanish speakers were weebs for probably half a century before it became a thing to be an american weeb (which is in all honesty is a new phenomenon, relatively speaking), thus why we have more translators, and why more fringe titles get attention. In Latin America, there was a time when all the afternoon cartoon lineup for kids was ALL Japanese cartoons (we're talking about the days of Mazinger Z now). It's also the reason why Romaji works great for spanish and italian speakers, while it sux for english-only speaking natives

>dropped after 7 chapters
I knew the translation was behind, but I didn't know it was dropped. Fucking faggots, Takizawa-San is love.

>being bound to one language
>I dont know this feel
ultra-nationalists are stuck in their own version of hell, in which they're too proud to learn other languages out of hubris, and it cuts them off from the rest of the world

Kyouko is cute! Cute!

Americans are prudes. Just take a look at all their crazy censoring.

For once you're right OP. Considering Blade Runner 2049, which is objectively the best movie of year, is doing poorly in the American box office, I think it's safe to say that the taste of average American citizens is akin to that of a sheltered autistic child.

>Americans generally desire a little more substance than "big titties".
Then how come capeshit movies and anything directed by Tyler Perry keeps doing so well in Clappisstan?

Can someone share me the link to read it?
I can't find it

Normies can't sit still for 2.6 hours

Neither of those may have much substance, but they're absolutely more than "big titties".

Seems like a waste translating something thats nothing but 'here's some milfs' when they could just be translating milf doujins

I'm American and we seem to care about doing drugs, drinking, eating burgers, partying and clubbing to care about translating manga.

>why is no one translating my generic titty romcom
Why not learn Spanish?
I'm sure you'd make great company for the horny 14 year old spics.

I only do one of those things.

I can't really blame people for being iffy on a modern remake of a classic movie after all the shitty ones that have come out

Would you be able to translate this manga then?

>A bunch of butthurt burgers pretending not to like breasts the thread.

ultra-nationalists can learn other languages just look at me, the problem is that burgers are too dumb to even do nationalism right

>tfw im Japanese-American and can read both

Real talk though, how long does it take to do everything with this translating stuff? If no one else is doing it, I might give it a shot if it doesn't take too much time.

The appeal to the manga is the tits. You don't need to be able to read it to experience that. But you should be able to read it, since the Japanese is so basic and you're whining about how others should be capable of it anyway.

The MC is the epitome of bland and uninteresting. Girl is hot and would succ her clit.

just learn spanish bro, it's not like it's hard or anything

or, better, learn japanese and then the sky is the limit

That's a blatant lie and you know it. Ass and titties are what Americans live for.

>Americans generally desire a little more substance than "big titties".

Almost did a spit-take but I managed to get a tissue in front of my mouth before I cover my keyboard in kebab.

Good joke, friend.

THIS

When has a manga about well drawn asses not gotten 50+ chaps

when has a doujin about well shaped butts not topped sales?

>ALL ultra-nationalists are really into learning foreign languages! It's the norm! Why are you walking away laughing? I'm being serious, come back!
Not even you believe your own b.s.

Is this thread real? where does this people even come from get the fuck out of Sup Forums

>a handful of people drop a translation

FUCKING AMERICANS. HOW COULD THE WHOLE COUNTRY BETRAY ME LIKE THIS

Congrats to Salmon.