Brittish Banter

>Brittish Banter

Attached: c2c8s7mhupuy.png (1440x1129, 958K)

Oregon?

Attached: illust_61959999_20180309_230717.jpg (1000x706, 475K)

Attached: wutt.jpg (540x540, 38K)

but oregon

Degenerate gayrope.

Attached: песочница-Комиксы-Украина-Львов-111225.jpg (600x599, 67K)

>Oregon
Either way, wew lad

>Mantits
This is why you should stay away from soy

Fuck this gay world man

Attached: 1518613678924.jpg (388x389, 44K)

I wonder what beast lurks beneath this meme flag?

>c2c8s7mhupuy.png

Attached: shit.jpg (639x506, 33K)

boi wtf, time for another purge

"Progress".

His dad has more hair in both photo's.

>seeing this as inherently sexual
>not just brothers who got embarrassingly drunk and took a retarded humerus picture
are you a mudslime, OP?

Thats fkn sick.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1010, 280K)

Oregon is in UK?

>its a dude

Attached: ABSOLUTELY_weimar.jpg (198x254, 9K)

Holy crap those moobs

>seeing this is as anything other than incestous garbage
Flag checks out

I've seen this before and I assumed that's his daughter. The soy tits got me.

good post friend

give me a bump pls

>male comradery is homoerotic
The definition of Jewish tricks; good goy.

>worse hairline than his dad in both pics

JUST

whites aren't prudes. we can be nude around family members without rapeing each other, Sanjay.

>>male comradery is homoerotic

yeah nothing more straight than getting naked in the bath with dear old dad when your in your early 30's

>It's not gay to fuck your comrade in the ass if it's in a comradery way.

This is what British "heterosexuals" probably believe.

Pajeet is right Sven.

PAJEET BTFO

Attached: Capn_Sven.png (680x285, 170K)

there is no buttfuckery going on in that pic. it's typical white hetero male bonding. you're a shitskin mudslime so you don't understand, hence why you see eroticism in OP's pic. naked around other men, you would get aroused. we don't, so we can joke with faggotry as a means of boding.

Attached: F I S H E D.jpg (600x600, 97K)

>that tiny ass pic
did the UN finally get you a computer, Sanjay?

the world has condemned your faggotry Sven and Nigel

>I-it's not gay if the balls d-don't touch!

Attached: Male_Bonding.png (1262x950, 148K)

What a fag.

>EU flag op

>shitskinned brain goes directly to sex
exactly what i'm talking about.
>t. never had friends
white hetero men always engage in faux faggotry to bond. you never got drunk with your lads then started playing crotch grabs, or slapping each others asses? this is why there is so much pushback against homos playing sports, they'd ruin this way of male bonding by making it erotic.

Go back to /lgbt/ sven

Attached: Sven_with_his_Brother.jpg (468x280, 57K)

>Checks flags
Of course...

It's gay as fuck dude.

DELET THIS

>NUDITY AND CROTCH GRABS AREN'T GAY GOY *cough* SHITSKIN
>t.Sven Goldberg.

Reminds me of this.

Attached: 61B94F85-631B-4EA6-B67A-B626676CAA3C.jpg (591x636, 48K)

>fags being in every country
IMAGUN_MAI_SHOGG.jpg

you don't grab your friends dick or ass when you're drunk, it's not bonding it's gay and if someone did that to me i'd be very socially obtuse about it. I get making jokes that are pretty gay, but that's as far as you go. Slapping ass on the field is a different thing entirely, (it's culture that I don't understand, but don't think is inherently gay.

Somehow I feel as if you are being serious, one of my Swedish friends told me his family would be naked around each other all the time.

they really aren't. you just automatically associate everything with homosexuality because you probably are actually a faggot. anyone who has friends knows that doing dumb corny faggot shit with your mates is just fucking around. we're talking about running up to your mate drunk and doing a forceful dick grab then laughing about it, not literally blowing the guy. like i said, it's super common on sports teams, or in anything you can think of where men bond, like military platoons.

NEETs and shitskins wouldn't understand. one is repressing homosexuality, and the other never had friends to know.

well i'm obviously joking about OP's pic. that obviously is pretty questionable, especially if it's a father and son and they're not wearing any undergarments. but yes, people in europe in general don't flip out if they see a family member nude. people just don't give a shit or sexualize family members like that.

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmm.png (681x540, 386K)

I know you are joking about OP’s pic, but in my friend’s household they usually casually walk around with a bare minimum of clothing on.

how the fuck does that even happen...

His dick is on his dads stomach. What a fucking gross family.

Attached: 477A383C-454E-4E63-91B7-3C073187B421.jpg (293x212, 27K)

So it's not even a meme... there's people who believe such BS...

Attached: giorno_bullshit.jpg (1024x991, 189K)

I think it’s just a West thing, you get so used to everything being “gay” here. In my few years of sports grabbing ass, or making corny gay jokes was a daily thing that helped hold team spirit up. Most of these kids are probably horny NEETs who don’t socialize enough so everything is overly sexualized.

He's riding his father's dick in a bathtub. They're both faggots, but you're the biggest faggot of all because you think this is perfect normal male behavior.

it is true, some do. i've seen my mum's milkers since i was just a lad. you are used to it, so you don't process it as being sexual. people aren't very prudish about that kind of thing.

Attached: 400.jpg (576x400, 186K)

Maybe homossexuality is really not a choice. I mean, look at the baby, you can see he would become a fag.

Thanks for the insight captain Sweden.

Attached: E6C924C2-A9A5-4B90-AA45-8149BD2229AD.jpg (680x510, 93K)

How do you even know they're British?

i actually feel like the Jews are trying now to sexualize everything hetero men do. it's a sneaky way of trying to subvert them into becoming actual homos. i want to say i read an article a while back about how it's gay for men to sleep in the same bed, which is ridiculous, it's trying to make a gay connotation where it never existed. you're supposed to question if you're a faggot because your mate passed out in your queen size bed instead of the floor? wut? pretty sure there was another article that suggested it was "gay" even for men to vent their emotional issues with each other.

there were those ridiculous san francisco clickbait articles just recently trying to make a narrative how these soviet/prc propaganda posters are actually a "gay lovestory." ridiculous.

jews and faggots trying to make everything gay.

Attached: rZY0pji.jpg (564x831, 78K)