Why are loli manga artists doing it?

Why are loli manga artists doing it?

Left Pic from Mochi's C92 release, right from a famous photo

Would you rather the author trace his own ugly feet instead?

>lolicons are also pedophiles
who could've seen that coming?

I need more information of that famous photo to give you my opinion.

This is old news!

Ever heard of "drawing from a reference"?
Literally the 101 of all art.

Why does it need to involve real intheflesh kids though, you're fapping to kids

>want to draw a kid
>use (a picture of) one as a reference
Simple as that.

I'm afraid to know where that shit is from. And even more afraid because I probably know it.

This reminded me of old Sup Forums.
Man, those were the days.

>want to draw loli
>know I'll need to get references
fuck

This foot could be from anyone, McMichael claimed.

stop bumping this thread
chomos are disgusting

Can we all agree for once that feet fetish is absolute garbage? It's not neither sexy nor appealing at all

Goddamn it. I loved fapping to Mochi's Xenogears doujins and now this just makes me a second hand pedophile. I thought he was just a master of anatomy in the way he draws bodies at interesting angles.

>every artist who draws kids is fapping to them
so Michelangelo was gay cause he sculpted dudes?

>you're fapping to kids
Nice.

>intheflesh
That sounds really lame. Isn't there a proper, fancy Latin/Greek word for that?

>I thought he was just a master of anatomy in the way he draws bodies at interesting angles.
But he is. Even outright tracing wouldn't detract from his compository work, let alone mere referencing.

So is the famous photo a cheese pizza photo? In that case well, it's kind of fucke up.

>you're fapping to kids
Your point?

>famous photo

Famous for who? Legitimate pedophiles like you? Fuck off.

Don't make these threads please or loli will come to an end when the FBI takes notice and puts pressure on japanese government.

>tfw I used to defend loli and the argument that it was just a drawing
Way to shoot yourselves in the foot you fucking faggots, if you are using real CP as reference then it is fucked up, no matter how you see it
Why? Because you are using those pictures, the artist is benefiting from the sick shit that happened to that kid

No.

WAIT A SECOND
Sup Forums said that lolis are NOTHING like real life children, and that they aren't equatable in ANY way
HMMMMMMMMM

It'd actually be pretty genius to trace CP. Nobody can call you out on tracing, because the caller would need to commit a crime to find out about it and incriminate himself to call the artist out.
Until, of course, someone finds out about it by accident, or the victim or someone who is quasi-immune to that specific persecution (investigating police, registered journalist), or someone who doesn't need to give a fuck about being incriminated anymore (someone already sentenced) calls him out on it.

I'm not a moralist, and I don't care about lolicons becasue it's fiction. And I don't even care about people or crimes, but being sexually attracted to kids is biologically wrong, so doing it makes you a failure of nature, just saying.

>right from a famous photo
sauce?

Being on Sup Forums makes me that already.

Staged after reading the mango.

You need to remember that simple possetion was legal until 2012 or so. No shit some artists traced or referenced it, they already had and still have he material.