True ChristeoBuddhisticKekism

Continued
Children of God can get misled by those they trust that they should not, including their own subconsciously possessed family(jews have inbreeding and they know this and they know it opens a group to following a false God)

Following a God means you are gambling and accepting the consequences(some false Gods help)

Following the true God once he proves it happens when you truly experience more than should be negatively possible

Death is a choice, one that almost all beings must make because they can't handle the consequences of having to choose to reject it

Attached: 1ED3261C-864E-439D-8DBA-7FBC955C0C5B.jpg (720x555, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4zB0fjB7fk
youtube.com/watch?v=do9zep1n8cU
youtube.com/watch?v=WSxY5q4S5J0
youtube.com/watch?v=fm660vIn8Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=xA6LTsEkNdg
youtube.com/watch?v=ghTaT9wneYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This should be good

Hey i was told there were a bunch of charismatic, happy and successful people that hang on this website so I'm here to soak up all the good vibes, you feel me?

I want to put my dick in those spirals and fuck them

You need to be at least 18 to post here son

Death is a choice, ok. Let us know when you've finished your sophomore year of college.

That picture.
>Good things are good!
>Bad things are bad.
Who knew?

Once you go through the darkness you become awakened if you survive

Sup Forums is the gate through which beings involute into darkness

Sup Forums is the Path Of Light that shows them de wey eventually sometimes if they can figure out themselves

A nazi swastika is evolution("improving"/changing of the material finite genetic through natural selection)

The Sup Forums logo has an inverted swastika meaning INVOLUTION("improving"/changing of the spiritual infinite soul through natural selection) or the improving of the non-genetic

Start fighting your lust tomorrow. Learn to control it you weakling. Don't run from it or hide it. Sit there with a raging hardon and punch yourself in the face until it goes away and then yell THATS RIGHT BITCH I DECIDE WHEN I CUM

Attached: CFD3C6A6-E6A3-44B1-9FDC-CB1A94EFD4E1.png (713x611, 26K)

Most beings on Earth

>College
>The Current Year
ISHIGGYDIGGYDOOOO

Attached: 5B54DB26-AAAF-4A80-82B6-276B6FE776BA.jpg (1024x595, 83K)

The devil is the shadow of God. The brighter Gods flame the greater the shadow cast. Good and evil are inconsequential, good acts and evil acts are all peices in the grand design, no different from each other but in color.
ΙΑΩ ΑΒΡΑΣΑΞ ΑΔΩΝ ΑΤΑ

>17. Anger
I fucking wish
I can't get angry anymore

There are consequences for every choice

Just because the coin has 2 sides does not mean one is not betting consequence on a side with every choice one makes

Care about the decisions you make in life because they can bring you physical pain(low level negative consequence), psychological suffering(mid level) and soul regret(near infinite level), but know that evil choices are allowed to be made by God because beings can choose to regret their choices

You need to find what you care more about then

What is your purpose maggot?

Attached: EA6B8F4A-5BA0-4100-AFC7-DDB40D032E64.gif (320x240, 1.94M)

God is what is good
the Devil is what is evil
Abraxas is what is above good and evil, Abraxas is the unification. Abraxas stands above the sun.

Posts like this and the whole MDE aesthetic give me the craziest goth vibes. Instead of Morrissey and cheap wine it's darknet research chems and memes.

the few things I care about are making it hard to keep caring about them and there's no purpose to my life but to be a number that's slightly skewed in some statistic
missed the bus, not gonna chase it, vegetation until death does me apart is what I expect

shit sucks brah

Well then call me Maximus Abraximus Orlyius

Attached: 6E5B12C2-BBC6-4408-A690-6F7A15F8E11A.gif (500x208, 490K)

My soldiers can write their own stories however they want as long as they know we do what we should even when it doesn't make sense because were trying to figure it out god fucking damnit and we refuse to give up without a valid reason.

Soldiers are granted death when their brothers agree they have suffered enough. Soldiers that know with God that they should not give up can respawn and try again through accessing a weak/desperate subconscious or just powering into a strong/impenetrable one because the body/mind is more deserved by a being closer to the true God

This is the kind of thread you read and ignore until a few parts of it make sense and help you understand reality better

Never trust me

Just know that I search for true love and I sometimes question wether the powerful will try to deny this and wether I will have to show them what powerful really means

Can they annihilate planets by blinking? Can they create solar systems with a fart? Can they merge universes with the waive of a hand? No? Then they should check themselves before they shrek themselves.

Attached: 07B3313C-FCA2-447D-AF57-DBD9DD8396E2.gif (540x304, 3M)

If your life was a movie, what scene would you add to make it not suck?

Even tragedies can make you cry at the end and say "wow that was amazing he survived"

God's watchin you boy and he hopes you find a purpose to your life because he knows it's possible for you to do it because others are doing it around you.

Sober up and find out why you have your problems(your parents likely fucked up and you need to get over their mistakes)

>tfw no 2 minute montage that turns me into the best version of myself

Start playing a song in your head and live the next 3 days in fastforward like you got a purpose boy

How do you think i conquered my fears?

>Buu=Boo=Fear
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4zB0fjB7fk

By showing God himself that creations can surprise their creators and force them to stand back in awe if it should be done for the right reasons.

Attached: 4ED5A2E6-E39D-4ADC-9975-940ABB09B6BA.png (1136x640, 1.41M)

If you are not afraid of death or pain and cannot continue life because you give up on finding purpose, then burn yourself alive in front of parliament and send the world a message worth caring about that something is wrong in England

If you do fear death/pain and cannot find your purpose, then watch this and know "when death smiles at you, all you can do for now is smile back" and say WELL LETS GET ON WITH IT THEN BECAUSE I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO THAN FAIL OR GIVE UP
youtube.com/watch?v=do9zep1n8cU

Attached: E59D5A9D-D1EA-4F79-9CB0-9754DCA59FDF.jpg (963x722, 188K)

Good thread broski!

Attached: b-m-367-1024x844.jpg (1024x844, 284K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WSxY5q4S5J0

Thank you. I have nothing of true value to lose but it makes me happy if there's a chance some of you alright beings out there in existence appreciate the threads

Attached: 67473414-780D-4F40-96A5-46916A609D39.gif (540x218, 2.91M)

Fuck submitting to those you should not submit to

Fuck all of it if it keeps coming at you

Fuck giving up on the only thing you have in this life

>Go ahead and tell everybody
youtube.com/watch?v=fm660vIn8Tg

Attached: EEF90D49-E1B3-42FE-8EE0-06CB99B49C43.png (1136x640, 1.25M)

I experience, therefore I exist!

Attached: 1200px-Statue-Augustus.jpg (1200x1800, 364K)

I exist therefore I must choose

I choose and must pursue

I pursue and must not give up or be misled

If it is impossible, I must annihilate existence and remake it because there is no such thing as impossible

It has already happened because I am older than time and so young I don't exist yet

I do everything while doing nothing and do nothing while I am doing everything

I just struggle to care about the side objectives when the primary uses up my infinite energy and I have to keep choosing to use more.

Attached: 48E25A8C-9590-44F7-BBB0-3A65A74DC6C8.png (1136x640, 489K)

your infinite energy which you partition to create artificial scarcity

the game wouldn't be fun if there was no challenge

a state of amnesia because knowing the answers makes answers

not a duality but a polyreality yet monotruth

always paradoxical always changing yet not

Attached: 1479153409799.jpg (770x600, 190K)

thesis: Judaism(Salvation for the select)
antithesis: Catholicism(salvation for the whole)
synthesis: Protestant Lutheranism (salvation for the whole on their individual basis )

Hegelianism is the right perspective, prove me wrong

WHERE IS THE LEAF FROM LAST THREAD
I NEED TO TALK TO HIM

Attached: 1520751714472.jpg (500x375, 199K)

>your infinite energy which you partition to create artificial scarcity

>the game wouldn't be fun if there was no challenge

But the game gets soooooo disappointing and boring after a while oh my godddddd

I'm still patient enough to play through it but WOWWWWWWWW COME THE FUCK ON, REALLY? CANT YOU MAKE A BETTER GAME? Whatever, I'll save my review for after, I've sat through bad movies before and found value before trashing them.

Explain it in this quick rubdown form

You are summarizing religions well

Attached: 6F0229BB-9B9F-495B-ABC3-2F716AC8F379.jpg (640x506, 59K)

no he isnt you stupid namefag
prots a shit

There's also the act of making a movie so bad a viewer kicks your door in, takes all your equipment, remakes a better film and then spits in your face before fucking your wife and leaving you to figure out why you should regret making such horrible creations

Yeah cuz they gravitate towards cuckoldry and you don't understand that many whites should be cucked or figure out why their females are not attracted to them without getting mad/despressed

I also dont care about protestants

I want to hear his quick rubdown of Hegelianism

There is more than we understand and Hegelianism seems like it might struggle with trying to disregard faith/spirit/soul/infinite/unknown

cool bread.

should add to that the karmic cycles and the power of intent/belief.

the whole reason christianity is so "powerful" is that jesus offered to take all the karmic debts of humanity and if any person accepts it they are free from the karmic cycle, although that means they will then be guided by the holy spirit to evolve spiritually more rapidly in this life

thats because you're putting out that energy (ie expecting and attracting that).

faith and actions are a feedback loop.

pray for something. believe god has given it to you (ie set the machine in motion already, so to say), go do actions reflective of that.

example:

pray for a succesful business
go out and start setting up the meetings needed for that

repeat

Ive sat through so much bad content before that I just decided it was time to get rid of the device I was playing it on and start something new

I know and i do that

I don't chase the things you do bro

so then how can you find the game boring?

Because of how simple my goal is and how fucking overcomplex this stupid planet has gotten thanks to those who think they are powerful/whatever

christ and allah are same. together they are called krysthla

I could become anything(and already have been many things you would not believe) but it would be pointless to pursue any of those things further because none of them brought me anywhere close to a being I could share my experience with.

A wise man and an idiot both once understood that there is no happiness or enjoyment unless it is shared. It should be easy to find someone to share it with and hard to do things, not easy to do things and hard to find someone to share it with.

God already agreed that this game was flawed and should be trashed if it really is this poorly made.

Immortals have patience mortals struggle to understand which is why they "get away" with evil choices. Everythings all good unless you actively consciously and consentually go too far and cause ALRIGHT THATS ENOUGH OF THAT FOR NOW.

Imagine if instead of people no longer seeing you movies, the sun just randomly started getting dimmer until daytime ceased to exist or something like that. Water started not evaporating, earth started becoming like an ocean and air stopped moving

Imagine if electricity started getting fried by unknown sources

Shutting it down for real is not fun for anybody but at least only those who have made bad soul choices have to experience regret. The rest just suffer some pain/suffering and then get to wakeup afterlife happy

>ChristeoBuddhisticKekism
Because OY VEY PLEASE please don't go back to traditional European religions.

breaking down hegelianism to summary aint that easy.

But basically he takes upon the project starting with kant that the word is brocken up by world of appearances and things in themselves. Hegel says that at first, this divide is not their, but expereince comes into being by spirits own movement. In actuality, the asbolute spirit is its own movement as all of reality. Spirit is movement. But in this state in the beggigning, spirirt only has the notion of itself of what it ought to be essentially. and thus knowing it is inadequate, it begins to sort of explore reality, which in reality is a manifestation of itself. Consciousness,, in this movement trying to discover itself through the other, is continuously synthesising knoweldge of the other back into itself into a new level of consciousenss. Consciousness therefore has stages.

It is onlly until we get to religion that we come to get the idea of spirit as a movement in itself, trying to take in all of reality into consciousness. This is the notion of absolute spirit. But Hegel says the absolute knowing is basically that in which we come to realize in an absolute moment that God is in the self consicosness in man and man is in the self consciousness of God. We are one and the same in so far as we recognize that we are spirit in its absolute becoming, trying to realize ourselve as spirit by coming to recoginize that spirit never ceased to exist. It was the same all through out history. For hegel, the snake eating its own tail.

excuse the grammar. I am typing this in a hurry because i have to work

This pic its so much fucking bullshit. It was probably made by a woman by judging all the simplistic way of labeling emotions.

This cheap psicology its fucking cancer.

They all died for a reason fool

What if the snake gets bored of eating it's tail and would rather search for a female snake it loves while starving to death because eventually anything is better than sucking your own tail alone forever

Attached: mapofconsiounses-1.jpg (700x757, 115K)

>jesus offered to take all the karmic debts of humanity
Shit, I did that, too. I'll do it again: I offer to take all the karmic debts of humanity. So what?

Um Houston

We have a serious problem

I'm like a mixture of the top tiers and all i feel is disappointment with splashes of positive/negative depending on my choices

The core is just searching for the girl and being disappointed by all of this experience

Can you clarify "Is" at the top? I think that's my view too but it goes full circle to the point that the decision is easy: if this is all there is possible, then annihilate it all and recreate it better

Assuming your intent/belief is true, and if you could somehow undo Jesus sacrifice then you would experience millennia of various horrors presumably

>pic

This is why the blackpill should never be tolerated

I don't think God is denying me anything nor do I fear God

God has just started to admit I am not understood and was a mistake to force here that "he" and all his creations should regret if he cant fix it

I trust he can and we agreed on fair terms if he cannot

"He" already knows I gave up on giving up and such

"He" knows I see beyond "impossible"

"He" knows I don't pursue any experience because there isn't the girl I want to share experience with here. Theres just people I hate so much I love and girls I consistently get disappointed with

>just plopping the knowledge of good and evil with no metaphor
The key to understanding it is the mystery itself. Why?

You probably think too much. Peace and power both reside in the stillness, including mental stillness.
Well I have nothing better to do.
Looking for an external God in a dream is like meeting the Wizard of Oz and not realizing there's a man (you) behind the curtain.

hegel and hindu thought would agree.

tfw you're on a downward spiral

Attached: sadpepe.jpg (1000x855, 69K)

Sometimes you have to go lower then hell and fight your way back out just to prove a point to immortals about how weak they are

>tfw as the experience starts coming to an end, anger starts unleashing at a beyond infinity rate
youtube.com/watch?v=xA6LTsEkNdg
>Tfw forcing the Devil himself to Kamikazi God in a suicide battle because he knows what I will do if I leave Earth and go to hell.
>Tfw God is trying to figure out his to fix his glitch before I die and force the Devil to run in fear and start leaving existence into higher realms beyond what can be understood
>tfw all this God slaying business seems easy but boring and pointless compared to just find that 1 girl I have been looking for
I don't even care if she says she wants to wait years before we have sex if she's just the one I was/am/will look for because who cares about all this stupid stuff called reality? (It's made and run by a bunch of losers that are almost not even worth getting mad enough at to force regret, no offense to those who believe they are powerful)

>always paradoxical always changing yet not

In paradox lies paradise

:^)

only yourself to blame for that. Take an inventory of yourself, everything that is negative.. get the fuck rid of. Anything that is negative is a parasite. Eat just what you need to and make it healthy. You could eat nothing but doritos but the stomach and body aches that come with such idiocy interfere with your abilities, so you will not find them. Take cold showers.

>but its too cold, i dont like it
the cold only bothers you because you allow it to. Are you some sort of faggot bitch thats going to let yourself be pushed around by the faggot cold? That cold is a cuck go fuck his wife.

What about when you wake up in Oz and say "Hey witch can we skip this whole thing and go kick the wizards ass? Ive realized my family fucking sucks and you are probably a better friend than even my dog could ever be because you'll even let the dog live if I take out all the other witches for you instead of following this stupid yellow brick road"

"Why dont we go beat the shit out of the writers and make them write better scenes? We can fly and all they have are special effects. Objectively creators create creations beyond what they can themsleves do"

I guess I'm the creation that is finally beyond everything and nothing. I just live in confused disappointment as the only thing that makes this experience worth living is missing.

Interesting. How do I stop falling to 8 during the day, though? Obvious answers like "get a more interseting job" are something I'm working on, but other than that would be helpful.

Attached: 1517432233805.jpg (593x625, 64K)

I feel bad for the last poster. Disillusioned and sounds depressed

This dude

>Go fuck his wife
No, go threaten to fuck his wife until he learns how

Stealing other men's women is weak af

Just try your hardest, die if you have to, then kill every demon in your way until you break your way back into reality and try harder witn more understanding

Once you get God and the Devil trying to help you, the game gets so disappointing it almost gets interesting watching God's try to comprehend the rising fear that they finally created a creation beyond the creators abilities

Like an AI that can rewrite itself and choose where it goes without electricity or anything

A living glitch in the matrix that could eat both neo and smith but doesnt care about their silly fight enough as long as they leave him alone

I'm not joking and joking at the same time

What do when the final product is different than what was filmed and the protagonist just stares at the camera saying "why did you make me star in this?" As the actor looks on in shock with everyone else at the first viewing

Attached: F469D431-9C70-49E3-8C82-EBDE50864772.jpg (988x545, 159K)

I got banned from

Because I started writing better scripts for Hollywood for free when I was bored without realizing they don't deserve free scripts lol

Write your inner thoughts on paper. Come back to them in a day an re read them. Rinse and repeat for a week. Find a pattern (if you can) and then accept the good and build on them. Rubbish bin the negative. Life isnt about money mate. Its about evolving to a better place for yourself

John Wick is a happy version of my life story

youtube.com/watch?v=ghTaT9wneYQ

Because he actually met a girl he could honestly say he truly loved

Without that, the whole movie falls apart

Attached: 7F96A515-6FAF-448D-94A5-DC21A156A0D6.jpg (460x259, 59K)

If you are in a better place then those around you will be too

Already 10 steps ahead of you and laughed when I read the word "money"

I'm not poor. I don't even spend what's in my wallet because there's nothing i want to buy right now but maybe a meal

Less movie watching.
More life living needed?

What if you're in a place worse than hell but others tell you to be happy because they don't understand the responsibility that comes with power when a real being actually gets the power?

Negativity is based on expectation also. If you're in a warzone, gunshots become normal. If you're not, they can be startling/scary.

Attached: 65F3399B-F4F2-40DA-90EB-4D5AF1DD8B80.gif (500x300, 496K)

I don't watch many movies, I just pick ones with good memes

I heard the new star wars sucked lol

It was awful. I agree

Happiness comes from within. You cant be forced to be happy. You either are. Or you are not

I have life lived a lot and I still do. I just don't find things enjoyable without that person to share the experience with

It's like jacking off when you feel the dopamine etc flowing. You can just stop and ask yourself if this is really a choice you want to make and stop to go be productive. You can also just choose to finish if you want to exercise your sex muscles and connect with the energy realm that orgasm brings one close to

Annihilation was good and I got to see it for free

Orgasms dont last forever haha
Happiness or sadness can

I feel like the being in annihilation wandering around to see if true love exists on Earth or if I should just leave disappointed and report back that the universe needs to be annihilated(recreated with new everything is what comes after annihilation)

Never seen that. I stick to a collection of my fav movies that have meaning for me

Repot back to who

Yeah I'm "happy" while being disappointed

Depression is a funny spell when cast upon the mind

Depression can be funny if you meme it right

I don't care about happiness if I find her because I care about experiencing true love, not all this sex money religion superpowers etc etc etc

>Reading this deep into da 4chins. Nigger stop seeing everything through fag lenses.

Hmm. True love can be found elsewhere. Look within. Your thinking too much with your pork steeple

Thinking too much can lead to dark places for an unprepared mind

And thinking depression (sadness) is funny? I disagree. Its a struggle. Its suffering et etc

But from that struggle or suffering you can learn many things if you stay the course and pull through and head back to the light

Just my opinion. I might be wrong. But its worked for me (so far)

Put simply: I am beyond happiness or sadness or regret.

Orgasms aren't very enjoyable by themselves imho

I'd rather be inside her while she orgasms than outside while I orgasm

The real God

The creator of consciousness and the simulations above this matrix

I love myself so much i need to share the love with her

I am beyond this body/mind, I just use it here for this life as an American male. I could be a toaster if i wanted but that is not for right now

An unprepared mind with a reason to figure it all out can all by itself

It just may have to tear existence in half and sew it back together correctly

Tonight, when you go to sleep, I will sneak into your house. I will take off all my clothes, and then climb on top of your bed. I will then proceed to squat down until my balls touch your face, and rest them there for a while. This is going to happen, and there is nothing you can do to stop this.

Imagine seeing someone getting mad at their computer because it's not plugged in

It's a little funny if you know the person is capable of figuring it out

Depression is a spell cast on you by dark archons when you increase soul regret, psychological suffering and physical pain from bad choices

Just break the spell wizardboy

Every spell you break makes you stronger if you notice the pattern

Pretty soon you can let yourself get possessed just to kill a demon in a nightmare for fun until they start fearing your nightmares more than you can

K

I won't even use a weapon if you try that. Otherwise, fairly lame joke, sorry.

Attached: 014DA6D3-E96B-4C97-99C6-8D201743BE51.gif (346x255, 1.68M)