Is Roy Mustang a chink?

Is Roy Mustang a chink?

>The most Asian-looking of the cast, with the exception being the Chinaman with literally just single lines for eyes
>Last name is Mustang

I'd also like to know why he's buff as fuck when he has a high-ranking government desk job.

When did he get promoted? He was on the frontlines in Ishvaal.

Colonels are frontline military officers. He was deployed in Ishval (though he might have been a lower rank back then).

Narrow eyes don't always mean asian. Hell, I've got pretty narrow eyes and I'm so white I get sunburn on a cloudy day.

I think he was only a captain in Ishval so at least 3 ranks lower.

Yeah, his name would be Lee Mas Tiang.

Could be part.
I mean Ed and Al are one half extinct snowflake race.

State alchemists I think are majors automatically so he was probably that

I think he's at least part chinaman, yes

>Colonels are frontline officers

In FMA? Because colonels are definitely not front line anything in reality.

>near asian euros
>snowflake race
s-shieet

They're the last rank where there's even the slightest chance to really go out in the field. They're usually still pretty fit and able. Although normally, captain is the last you'd actually see action. Major very rarely if weird things happen.

Honestly, alchemists are more like pilots than anything else, so a colonel would still go out to fight on occasion.

He was at minimum a Major during Ishval, since all State Alchemists are given that rank upon joining.

Can state alchemists kill silver saints?

His family was probably from the east, yes. He's an orphan and Mustang is his adopted family name.

The live action movies says yes.

could you guys stop with the racist shit?

it's not clever/witty or funny and brings down the quality of Sup Forums

niggers

The audacity of this nigger.

>Last name is Mustang
He's adopted retard.

Everyone, laugh at this dumb negro.

Reminder that Goebbels looks like a Chink.

Aryan master race my ass.

Wasn't he adopted by relatives?

>The most Asian-looking of the cast, with the exception being the Chinaman with literally just single lines for eyes
wasn't it only ling who had small eyes?