This thread is dedicated to all the shit tier girls that won that shouldn't have won

This thread is dedicated to all the shit tier girls that won that shouldn't have won.

You first, OP.

I already posted Chihishit. We all know Kanon should've won.

>Generic idol shit should have won

Boring. The rich girl should have won.

>ITT haremfags keep failing to understand basic narrative structure and logic

Tsukiyo should have won

So are you that one guy who said he was going to eat his shit if Chihiro won?

>oujoshit should've won
She was pretty much a homeless cunt.

Chihiro was best you utter faggot.

I'm confused. Didn't Ayumi win?

Chihiro was fucking trash

this series just reminds me of something like usagi drop
nobody really tries to post about the series, they just make threads/posts about the random change like her age and "ending"

usagi drop's ending was cancer.

I haven't read it yet but wasn't it simply the adopted girl getting together with the foster father

I mean it's strange and all but I don't really know why the crosses the line when brother-sister incest gets a pass and all the other hentai stuff that is posted regularly.

>not understanding that a girl that you raise since she was 6 years old wanting your dick is weird

Read my post again.

>It's strange and all

You don't have to read his post again user, he's a square.

because incest was treated as a condition of possibility in all those shows, from day one. While a heart warming story about fatherhood suddenly became canon incest out of nowhere.

Chihiro deserved to win more than anyone else in the manga.

That's what made it ultimately a good time.

The dynamic of "romance" in the series was vastly interesting than most others. The twisty ending was, at the very least, creative. Plus seeing what is probably my personally most hated character ever getting mega-cucked was absolutely amazing,

Inb4 "Muh Onodera"

She was not best girl but she was the best option for him. Stop self inserting.

>not wanting Kanon to be happy
begone, monster. She was literally stabbed.

The one who got it worst was Tenri. Kanon didn't shine at all compared to the other girls outside her arc and the first part of the goddesses arc.

Her own fault really for not having the ovaries to confess.

I fucking knew she reminded me of someone.

starcuck is the best thing to ever happen in that show.

wtf is this show and why is it popular watched first 3 episodes and its just lolrandom shit.

>literally any tsundere

To be fair I better post the original.

How dare you post pictures of my wife without my permission? Amazing taste

Patrician taste, user

I rated haqua but that might very much not be the case if Tsukiyo had more screen time

> Haqua
> Miyako
> Nanaka
> Jun

so many great girl

Wakaki did a great job

Zessicafags will forever be salty.

Tsukiyo or Jun

Why would she? Keima shutted her down hard with that letter. I'm still not over it.