And you all fell for it

>no arrests
>the weird party planner is still planning creepy parties
>alefantis is INNOCENT
Surprise.jpeg
>gay guys post weird shit on instagram
>podesta is not arrested

Seriously look at the facts. Its all a hoax. You fell for it. Wake up anons

Attached: Mac-DeMarco-2-photo-Jake-Holmes.jpg (570x424, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/pizzagate/@ancientmystique/ancient-mystique-adrenochrome-and-it-s-links-to-human-sacrifice-pedogate-pizzagate-pinkygate
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/835199895413882886
archive.is/uGr8i
archive.is/KRPj5
archive.is/jNirB
archive.is/SRQy0
archive.is/nN6e9
youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s
youtube.com/watch?v=_7OoUQ2KFt4
youtube.com/watch?v=2ej8Lzn5ZcQ
vimeo.com/142444429
youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw
crimesofempire.com/2015/03/11/hampstead-leaked-medical-reports-end-all-doubt-about-sexual-abuse-claims/
nytimes.com/2004/01/25/magazine/the-girls-next-door.html
wakeup-world.com/2015/07/03/organized-pedophilia-and-child-trafficking-implicates-governments-media-churches-and-charities/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/17/nancy-pelosis-super-pac-keeps-donations-from-backp/
archive.fo/58n7b
medium.com/@HeapingHelping/who-are-the-royal-order-of-jesters-55ffe6f6acea
truthseeker.ca/2017/08/roy-cohn-cia-pedophile-ring-leader-of.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298572/New-charity-scandal-Save-Children-executive-quits-women-s-complaints-inappropriate-behaviour.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
archive.is/e03eX
archive.is/JLGWy
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30
archive.fo/ox7Fa
archive.is/nKkIo
archive.is/06vxu
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult
nbcnews.com/video/watch-exclusive-interview-with-scalise-doctor-jack-sava-969452099827
archive.is/WxohD
archive.is/u7fYM
youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y
archive.is/tO0Sg
archive.is/prbwH
archive.is/hlRuD
archive.is/ERD02
m.topman.com/en/tmuk/product/mint-pizza-and-pop-socks-4161305
archive.is/MbI18
archive.is/7lGkm
archive.is/gYkVW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I looked at the facts. it looks like there is a high-level, deeply-rooted pedphile ring in our nation's capitol touching little boys and girls.

why do you care, oh right today is the release of killery's video

Op is a faggot. PG isn't a meme in itself. Go back and read the journal fucktard

But what does Mac Demarco have to do with it

Lets say youre right. Hypothetically. HOW COME LITERALLY NOTHING HAS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF PIZZAGATE BREAKING?

>someone tried to kill alefantis.
>this meme has gone too far

What journal?

Read again the post you replied to, the issue is systemic and reaches the Department of Justice. If the courts don't want to investigate or prosecute then there's a huge fucking problem they're covering up for

Its either a giant fucking racket involving several law enforcement agencies and a coordinated global cabal

Or

Its a meme that got out of hand.

Seriously go outside and unplug youll see how ridiculous it is.once you get somw distance

To put it simply:
Things are far worse than you can imagine

the whole thing was Sup Forums projecting and i find it aeverly ironic considering how many psuedo pedofiles are on this website vouching for loli. i hate conspiritards

its obvious they were talking in code but theres no tangible piece of evidence to link it to pedofilia

nice try abraham

Attached: goyim2.jpg (274x184, 8K)

>What is the Franklin Credit Scandal?

>if you're not arrested there was no crime
lol

>I looked at the facts. it looks like there is a high-level, deeply-rooted pedphile ring in our nation's capitol touching little boys and girls.
This, blackmail, sacrifice, and a powerfully addictive drug.
steemit.com/pizzagate/@ancientmystique/ancient-mystique-adrenochrome-and-it-s-links-to-human-sacrifice-pedogate-pizzagate-pinkygate

>Its either a giant fucking racket involving several law enforcement agencies and a coordinated global cabal

Yes because that has never happened before in human history Get your head out of your ass. James Alefantis was named as one of the MOST POWERFUL PEOPLE IN WASHINGTON D.C. That ALONE should be enough to get the neurons firing.

Also the guy who went in with a gun (but didn't shoot anybody) was proven to have had acting roles in the past. What a coincidence, right?

Pizzagate is a deflection from pedogate and Sup Forums fell for the psy-op cause they think somehow that Trump is not one of the scumbags.

the elite of the world are all into selling their soul to the devil and do psycho shit as a way to protect themselves from whistleblowing as they all are fucked if they reveal the truth on one individual.

yes, Sup Forums was retarded by forcusing on pizzagate..but places like voat focused on the bigger picture of pedogate and came out looking less deranged.

Attached: trump_daughter-ivanka_creepy_01.jpg (600x825, 78K)

the fact your pics are numbered gives you away, nigger of c

>trying to "wake up" conspiracy central
Fuck off reptilian

You desperately need this to be real or else it proves youre legit crazy. I think i get it

yes you're a piece of shit too, i get it

was that it?
OP can't argue for shit

degas

numbered? what the fuck are you talking about leaf? has the seasonal depression made you insane?

Look at the pic...macaws fucking, black and white shoes as a nod to the masons, daughter wearing butterfly top (mkultra monarch programming) and no bra...

be less autistic and look at the pic for what it is

I'm already crazy user

Attached: nice.jpg (988x666, 62K)

this shit has happened in iceland and even in the uk,and they sweep it under the rug,its not out of the question it isnt going on in america

weiner was a pedo also

Because of the establishment pedophiles owning all the media and killing the story dumb fuck

You sound insane. Multiple families own the media and have a wide array of content for every viewer. Its NOT a monopoly. We gave you comedy central. Trevor noah covered this. Why cant you just drop it?

Weiner was a deviant. He is probably gay because who wouldnt want to hit Huma? Shes hot af. Stop spreading fake rumors about chuck schumers protegeè

Mac demaro is a giant fuckin meme

Somebody please explain what a handkerchief that contains a pizza related map could be referring to. I really don't buy into the comet pizza secret basement meme theory but I've yet to see something that explains that email.

Reminder

JAMES ALEFANTIS DID NOTHING WRONG.
JAMES ALEFANTIS REALLY LOVES CHILDRES

Indeed.

Attached: mac.gif (446x344, 1.32M)

PizzaGate is real and all the pedos will hang.

Obviously a joke from the campaign. Dukakis had several of these hoaxes

If I ever saw James Alefantis in the streets I'd gut him.

>We gave you
I wonder what we'll give you if you don't stop shilling and trying to cover for corrupt powerful pedophiles
I mean seriously dude
I'm no whack job
But have you read the comments on this site?
People are pissed
Ropes
Gas
I mean
Yikes
Best to stop shilling and get on the side of justice before it's too late

Attached: pizzagate.png (720x720, 710K)

Can anyone confirm that Alefantis is still alive and works at the pizza shop to this day? I haven't heard shit about this nigger in a long time.

pizza gate was a distraction to focus on a psy-op that kept this board for focusing on pedogate.

Pedogate is part of a momosad operation to grain control of both parties in the USA and all political parties in europe and the americas.
Trump was pushed as the odd man out but his associates (including Cohn) are part of the bigger picture. All elected and prominent members in the US political system (including) Trump are trapped in a spy/pedo ring to gain control and leverage. By falling for the Trump meme, Sup Forums set themselves up to follow only the evil CLinton shit.

Attached: mobcohn.png (1316x685, 95K)

the establishment is the entirety of the social/political elite of the world e.g. The bilderbergs, rockefellers. These billionaires have funded many politicians into doing their wil, and protect themselves and their colleagues from the spotlight by buying up media(media is being monopolised right now e.g. Disney taking over fox leaving almost no competition) and stopping that media from publishing damaging press. The establishment exists throughout all levels of government, and those that try to expose them mysteriously die, mostly by "suicide"

All you Kikes will.be holocausted

>pizza gate was a distraction to focus on a psy-op that kept this board for focusing on pedogate.
Correct

Attached: pedowoodsign.jpg (620x280, 74K)

Ericcson is still a company isnt it? I guess they really didnt do anything wrong

>stop believing in dumb conspiracies

Yeah and it all leads back to PizzaGate. You are the distraction nigger.

>yeah guys it's just a pizza parlor
>lol so stupid
>there has not been organized pedophilia among the American ruling classes since at least the 1930s
>no fucking way!

Attached: oldtimepedowood.jpg (640x845, 97K)

>I'd gut him.
Same, I'd disembowel the shills too

Yep and hang them over the lamppost by their own entrails

*grabs rope and gas*

Indeed

You suck at shilling
I didn't mention Ericcson
You did
I mentioned
Jared Fogle
Roman Polanski
The Catholic Church
The Norwegian Government
The British Government
British Entertainment
Sports
High Finance
The Republican Party
The Democratic Party

These Kikes couldn't leave it alone and now they're pushing to disarm us. Shit I guess they really wanted to be hunted down and murdered after all.

oh fuck diddle some children you fucking faggot

We already won. Youre all just waking up to a bad situation

no...pizza gate is a fake to discredit the real deal...pedogate...internation momosad operation to gain control of the entire political system.

By falling for pizzagate, the larger investigation into EVERY major political force was stopped. You people got played. Trump and his crew is just as much caught up in pedogate.

You see: JFK and his bro got caught in the pedogate/sex scandal with Monroe. He refused to play along, went public and gave his speech about the secret usurpers of the US poltical system..they killed him and his bro for that shit. The rest fell in line. No prominent politician or elected official is outside of pedogate.

pizzagate is a forced narrative to discredit the entire investigation into international control of the mossad. See the Lithuania scandal at the moment...part of the same agenda to control all of the americas, europe..etc

Sorry, you haven't won anything but assured destruction.

are you foreal, i dont believe youre real. Why are you being so evasive to such a serious issue, go to hell you fucker

No PizzaGate is what broke the whole thing wide open you pedo shill

i love pizza threads

Attached: 1504018183545.png (600x598, 502K)

>no relation to pizza at all, just a psy-op

Attached: 1510716539590.png (814x639, 114K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180222_141250.png (785x561, 284K)

pol was doing so good with pedogate, then they went for the trump shilling and pizzagate...fucking mistake

Voat kept the eye on the prize and is still leagues ahead in the bigger shitshow that is pedogate (the REAL scandal);

Sup Forums even missed that cohn has a link with the franklin scandal!

RIP Nancy Schaefer

Attached: 1504271057195.jpg (960x576, 106K)

Being a gay guy is an excuse to say "listen. I'm a nerd. Not even the nerds accepted my weirdness and attempted to beat me up. Everything I do people have extreme disgust for. Saying I'm "gay" was the only way my putrid annoyance of existence would be to call myself gay because people are so repugnant and repulsed by my demeanor only a sweaty halfbrained meathead would fuck me, in the ass by the way, out of pity. That is why I am gay. Thank you. FRRRRTT *twinkie fart for pleasure* brushes his peach fuzz mustache full of zits with a pink comb.

Attached: 1504376856057.jpg (3888x6672, 3.79M)

that poor mans pizza place got shot up

Attached: 1504005264375.jpg (2974x7639, 2.68M)

Would be *tolerated

not fishy at all

Attached: 1504204867751.jpg (1866x2024, 620K)

just leave him alone, someone broke his pc for gods sake

Attached: 1515229763503.jpg (1600x1692, 214K)

Seriously is this nigger still alive? Thinking about going to DC to finish the job.

nope...pizzagate and Trump (swamp drain) was what made this board go off the rails.

See the new lithuania pedogate scandal...the mossad is into everything and everybody, including Trump, you guys hate Clinton so much (warranted) but you missed the psy-op to push shit off the real investigation and the bigger picture...PEDOGATE

how the fuck am I a pedo shill when I am telling you that you focused on the wrong trail...Sup Forums should have kept on looking AT ALL POLITICIANS and not fall for the Trump meme. People here still think they elected Trump, you fell for the bullshit.

Lithuania dude is the person that is trying to get you fuckers back on track with the international scandal, not just Hillary and her cunts.

eh, I wouldn't even go as far in criticizing the meme as to agree with your characterization here. "Pizzagate" is not exclusive to the Comet Pizza thing as there is actually a large body of circumstantial evidence pointing to the use of the word pizza as a shibboleth for these sickos, the Podesta emails being the biggest example

You are a dumb nigger. PizzaGate is what broke this shit open and what lead to the investigation of others. PedoGate was an obvious shill attempt to take the focus off of Alefantis and Comet

This james literally did nothing wrong

He will die

youre the only one who is thinking this shit focuses solely on hilary/podest/james and friends
you, and many others, completely missed the fucking point

Attached: 1504444679207.png (701x2344, 1022K)

yes, the terms they used are pedo code...but it distracted people from the bigger investigation into the GLOBAL pedo ring, not just podesta and hillary;

Look...everybody knows hillary was unfit to be president, she is half fucking dead. They are the devil, sure...but you guys are pushing Trump wh is just as complicit in this shit. THEY ALL ARE.

To drain the swamp, you have to take down the entire political system..the system is sick and dying not only in the USA but all the americas + europe...

I am not saying pedos don't rule the world, they do...but it is part of something to take them all down and Sup Forums is stupid enough to think that Trump is not part of it. THEY ALL ARE.

Pizzagate was a DISTRACTION from the bigget picture and how deep the shit really goes...it is more than hillary and obama, it is international

Attached: 1504445909138.jpg (2424x784, 496K)

Attached: 1504446225403.jpg (1024x410, 63K)

Attached: 1504446531848.png (1111x2047, 1.82M)

You cant kill.innocent people...pizzagate is a meme. Stop threatening innocent artisan pizza makers

Rip

I can kill whoever the fuck I want.

>franklin cover-up
you cant make this shit up

Attached: 1504446647589.gif (826x3409, 104K)

The hankerchiefs are worth like $5000 of course theyd want it returned. Democrats are notoriously good with being frugal

(((fake news)))

Attached: 1504447069718.png (866x994, 526K)

Attached: 1504447168969.jpg (5246x4481, 958K)

There were over a thousand more arrests last year than the previous year under Obama

That was like a 300% increase in 1 year for pedophile arrests

Norway arrested 20 politicians

They will take years to rat out those far above them but the curtain has been revealed and is slowly being pulled back

They better get their bargaining chips ready or be ready to come clean and accept their consequences

>pizzagate only focuses on a small group in DC

Attached: 1504448483843.jpg (983x1951, 590K)

Scalise was strongly against human trafficking and childdiddling
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/835199895413882886

Scalise gets shot, and Pizza gets send to his office
archive.is/uGr8i

He was then most likely brought into the same Hospital as Seth Rich based on the location, the MedStar Washington Hospital Center
archive.is/KRPj5
The shooter is also known for abusing his fosterchilds
archive.is/jNirB
>In April 2006, Hodgkinson was arrested for battery, domestic battery and discharging a firearm, after he allegedly physically assaulted his foster daughter and two of her friends.
>A St Clair County sheriff’s department incident report said Hodgkinson threw his daughter around a room, pulled her hair and hit her. He then punched a female friend of his daughter in the face “with a closed fist” and struck the woman’s boyfriend in the head with the stock of his shotgun, before firing a round as the man ran away.
>Almost a decade earlier, another foster daughter living with Hodgkinson and his wife, Suzanne, had killed herself at the age of 17, according to the Belleville News-Democrat. The daughter, Wanda Ashley Stock, doused herself with gasoline and set herself on fire inside a car.
what the fuck? who burns himself as suicide? why not taking a hose and just redirected the exhaust fumes into the car or let it run in a garage or something? use the shotgun of the guy to make it quick. but fucking burning yourself? Maybe murder instead?

Also Trump brought his personal Physician to scalise
archive.is/SRQy0
Furthermore weirdly congresscandidate Lindy Li seems to have a connection to the shooter.
archive.is/nN6e9

Attached: 1504448589205.png (2599x2377, 1.3M)

Fucking pedo.

>Ben Swann #Pizzagate Special 720p - CBS News 1/17/17
youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s

>If 60 MINUTES is Right & PIZZAGATE is 'Fake News'... EXPLAIN THIS!
youtube.com/watch?v=_7OoUQ2KFt4

>Ex-Head FBI in LA exposes The McMartin Preschool Case
youtube.com/watch?v=2ej8Lzn5ZcQ

>AN OPEN SECRET. Sexual Abuse in Hollywood
vimeo.com/142444429

>Boys For Sale (1981 Forgotten Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw

>Hampstead: Leaked Medical Reports End All Doubt About Sexual Abuse Claims
crimesofempire.com/2015/03/11/hampstead-leaked-medical-reports-end-all-doubt-about-sexual-abuse-claims/

>The Girls Next Door
nytimes.com/2004/01/25/magazine/the-girls-next-door.html

>Evidence of Organized Pedophilia and Child-Trafficking Implicates Governments, Media, Churches and Charities
wakeup-world.com/2015/07/03/organized-pedophilia-and-child-trafficking-implicates-governments-media-churches-and-charities/

>Pelosi, other Democrats pocket campaign cash from owners of sex-trafficking website
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/17/nancy-pelosis-super-pac-keeps-donations-from-backp/

>LEON BRITTAN AND MARC DUTROUX; WORLDWIDE CHILD ABUSE RING
archive.fo/58n7b

>Who Are The Royal Order of Jesters?
>Uncovering a Police-Driven, International Sex Trafficking Ring that Actually Happened
medium.com/@HeapingHelping/who-are-the-royal-order-of-jesters-55ffe6f6acea

>Roy Cohn - The CIA Pedophile Ring Leader of An Evil Mechanism of Political Control
truthseeker.ca/2017/08/roy-cohn-cia-pedophile-ring-leader-of.html

>New charity scandal as Save The Children executive quits after women's complaints of 'inappropriate behaviour'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298572/New-charity-scandal-Save-Children-executive-quits-women-s-complaints-inappropriate-behaviour.html

Attached: 1504448610414.jpg (2600x2500, 1.67M)

>satanic elite is just a meme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg

youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
around 5:50 Nora Maccoby talks about her growing up in an almost all CIA neighborhood making it very likely her family is involved in that as well.

Izette Folger Sister of Max and Nora Maccobie
archive.is/e03eX
> children: Anne Maccoby Berglof, Izette Folger, Nora Maccoby Hathaway, Max Maccoby.

She is also at on the Advisory board of Innocent at Risk which is an organisation to "fight" child eploitation and human trafficing
archive.is/JLGWy
Max Maccoby brother of Nora Maccoby and Izette Folger, defended in Alefantis and Brock in court
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
and is on the board of directors of "Friends of the Orphans"
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30

Furthermore the "Friends of the Orphans" orphanage is the very same orphanage Laura Silsby took the children from when she was caught with 33 of them
archive.fo/ox7Fa
>PUELLO: There was an orphanage that collapsed in Haiti. It was called friends of the orphans of Haiti. And there was somebody over there that told them that the orphans had no place, no room to place them.

tl;dr: this family with CIA background and connection to Alefantis have an awful lot of connections to Child protection services including the orphanage that Silsby got the children from. Silsby was also scrubbed from the AlertSense website so you dont see her working there anymore. really makes you think

Attached: 1504448640968.png (1200x1711, 687K)

Says “no arrests” when the people who control the arresters are the ones raping babies.

Lul

This is just an isolated incident. Stop connecting dots that arent meant to be connected

Brad Wenstrup helped treating the wounds of scalise directly after the shooting until the ambulance arrived and probably kept him alive
archive.is/nKkIo
He was also quoted for saying "It’s just as easy as ordering a pizza, to order a person.”
archive.is/06vxu
the choice of words is no coincidence. possibly /ourguy/

the same doctor who is responsible for scalise, jack sava, also appears to be on the guestlist together with the podestas
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult

nbcnews.com/video/watch-exclusive-interview-with-scalise-doctor-jack-sava-969452099827
he talks about in the beginning how it is normal to get shot and be relatively fine and later get into shock and collapse explaining the critical condition.
archive.is/WxohD
this article talks about why a gunshot to scalises hip, not just any hip, but scalises can be deadly
however
archive.is/u7fYM
here it says he was in good spirits, and even called his wife and talked to her. scalise was on the verge of collapsing but instead of instantly operating on him and stabalizing him they let him talk in piece all chilled out with no worries?
they already set the narrative up to make it seem like its normal if he dies
youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y
this bitch even already talks like he dead

Attached: 1504448651887.png (1094x2102, 1.66M)

Literally Cirque du Soleil. How stupid are 4chinners?

>It’s just as easy as ordering a pizza, to order a person.”

No fucking way

archive.is/tO0Sg
hodkinson, the baseball shooter had a list of targets but didnt shoot anyone on the list?
is he miserable at aiming? is the list fake news? or is that a list with targets he isnt supposed to shoot because those are (((theirguys)))? a threat like "you are next"? or the FBI giving an unofficial warning like "we heard there something, be carefull goys"?

furthermore hodkinson seems to have dissappeared months before the shooting
archive.is/prbwH
where did he go? certainly not targetpractive. was he maybe snatched up and MKUltrad in that time?

archive.is/hlRuD
>Prior to the mass shooting, Hodgkinson visited the senate office of democrat Bernie Sanders, whose failed presidential campaign the gunman had volunteered for. The FBI also said the shooter had been in contact with the offices of democratic senators Dick Durbin and Tammy Duckworth.
>"I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign," Sanders said in the statement. "I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me be as clear as I can be. Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms.
but happens to not mention the visit. hmmmmm

also
>The FBI released new information Wednesday on the lone gunman
>According to the bureau, 66-year old James Hodgkinson acted alone in the mass assassination attempt, in what the FBI is describing as a “spontaneous” incident.
>lone gunman
just like with abe lincoln and JFK i suppose.and so spontenious he dissappeared months prior to the attack and had a list with him.
is anyone else thinking now?

Attached: 1504448662726.jpg (1024x1024, 240K)

I love how this thread is next to a bunch of threads about UN workers getting caught trafficking sex slaves, grooming gangs in the UK, and several other occurrences proving this thread to be 100% shill.
I can see why y'all addicted to the adrenochrome; your raw panic is delicious.

Attached: dad.jpg (720x848, 62K)

Multiple senators wore the socks in pick related
archive.is/ERD02

These socks seem to be exclusively available on this website
m.topman.com/en/tmuk/product/mint-pizza-and-pop-socks-4161305

Chairman of this onlineshop is Sir Phillip Green
archive.is/MbI18
This friendly guy also lend his private jet to the McCanns to tour around
archive.is/7lGkm
And he seems to also get along really well with Bill "I put my dick everywhere I shouldnt" Clinton
archive.is/gYkVW
furthermore "Sir" seems to be a honourary badge for pedos, like:
Sir Jimmy Savile
Sir Phillip Green
Sir Clement Freud

Also aside from the pedotriangles:
Coke & Pizza = Cocaine & Children?

Attached: 1504448702710.jpg (563x3686, 329K)